Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Allngn_c5 back with a Vengeance !

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 07:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Allngn_c5 back with a Vengeance !

Leaving the gym, spun the tires a few times, they seem to be grabbing pretty good. I turn on to the main road as the light goes yellow and what is sitting to my right just waiting to pounce when the light goes green? A bunch of bikes, oh great my first chance to race and its going to be against a bike from a dig ! I'm sure to lose. At any rate the guy on the 1100 gsxr flips his visor and says whats in that thing, I responded with h/c full bolt on and then open the cutouts. He closes his visor and starts reving the **** out of his bike. This is a long light and I know this so I just wait. I see the traffic light turn yellow (for the opposite direction so I know ours will soon change), I bring up the RPMS a bit and as she goes green I come out of the hole hard. Where is the bike? He must've been spinning or who knows not my problem. I just concentrate on hitting second and then third when the shift light flashes. I do and have multiple lengths on this bike. He is so embarrassed I assume that he did his ricer flyby because I had let out at 100 mph. Had to I was coming up on the light real fast, needed to stop safely. He damn near crashes and slides to a stop half way into the intersection. I pull off normal and the boys drop in behind me. They actually follow me to the meat market LOL. When I get out of my car he says you are so ******* lucky dude, so ******* lucky. Must be nice to have nitrous! I informed him I don't have nitrous but I do have a 402. The guy says pop the hood. I ask for what? He says he wants to see if its a 402 or a big shot of n2o. I said nothing is free but for 50 bucks you can look. He tells me to **** off. I say ok bro, how's 20 sound, I mean you are the one demanding to see under the hood of my car shouldn't I get something? He hands me 2 tens and I pop the hood as promised. He screams like an enraged little boy this is bullshit, where's the ******* n2o !?!?! I ask if he's seen enough and he just shrugs. As he walks away he says you better keep an eye on your car ************. Now the ************ I can shrug off, but this loser little bitch threatened to damage my car while I was buying a couple steaks with his 20 bucks. I walked over to him and grabbed him up so that his feet were dangling and explained that if one thing was wrong with my car when I returned he'd no longer have a head to wear that fancy helmet on. I think he got my point. I gently let him down from up in the air and purchased my steak, potatoes, and brocoli. Damn steak tastes good when its free !! So the moral of the story is consider the source when asking whats under the hood. Why should I give you an advantage?

BTW, if you are a tech member please post up, I beg you. When your feet were dangling like a little bitch and you were begging for me to put you down you showed your true colors. Chicken yellow !!!

Disclaimer, for entertainment purposes only. None of this is true, and is just the ramblings of a 12 yr old boy with too much time on his hands and a very vivid imagination.

Last edited by allngn_c5; 04-01-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Leaving the gym, spun the tires a few times, they seem to be grabbing pretty good. I turn on to the main road as the light goes yellow and what is sitting to my right just waiting to pounce when the light goes green? A bunch of bikes, oh great my first chance to race and its going to be against a bike from a dig ! I'm sure to lose. At any rate the guy on the 1100 gsxr flips his visor and says whats in that thing, I responded with h/c full bolt on and then open the cutouts. He closes his visor and starts reving the **** out of his bike. This is a long light and I know this so I just wait. I see the traffic light turn yellow, I bring up the RPMS a bit and as she goes green I come out of the hole hard. Where is the bike? He must've been spinning or who knows not my problem. I just concentrate on hitting second and then third when the shift light flashes. I do and have multiple lengths on this bike. He is so embarrassed I assume that he did his ricer flyby because I had let out at 100 mph. Had to I was coming up on the light real fast, needed to stop safely. He damn near crashes and slides to a stop half way into the intersection. I pull off normal and the boys drop in behind me. They actually follow me to the meat market LOL. When I get out of my car he says you are so ******* lucky dude, so ******* lucky. Must be nice to have nitrous! I informed him I don't have nitrous but I do have a 402. The guy says pop the hood. I ask for what? He says he wants to see if its a 402 or a big shot of n2o. I said for 50 bucks you can look. He tells me to **** off. I say ok bro, how's 20 sound, I mean you are the one demanding to see under the hood of my car? He hands me 2 tens and I pop the hood as promised. He screams like an enraged little boy this is bullshit, where's the ******* n2o !?!?! I ask if he's seen enough and he just shrugs. As he walks away he says you better keep an eye on your car ************. Now the ************ I can shrug off, but this loser little bitch threatened to damage my car while I was buying a couple steaks with his 20 bucks. I walked over to him and grabbed him up so that his feet were dangling and explained that if one thing was wrong with my car when I returned he'd no longer have a head to wear that fance helmet on. I think he got my point. I gently let him down from up in the air and purchased my steak, potatoes, and brocoli. Damn steak tastes good when its free !! So the moral of the story is consider the source when asking whats under the hood. Why should I give you an advantage?

BTW, if you are a tech member please post up, I beg you. When your feet were dangling like a little bitch and you were begging for me to put you down you showed your true colors. Chicken yellow !!!
He wont do that again! when you going back to Milan!
Old 04-01-2010, 07:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

not sure bro, Milan is very expensive. Each trip has cost me a ton. The last one was over 6000 !!! LOL
Old 04-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Banned

not sure bro, Milan is very expensive. Each trip has cost me a ton. The last one was over 6000 !!! LOL
Ouch! I plan on going, opening day this Sat!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Staging Lane

That **** is f ing hilarious. A little bitch boy on a liter bike, that obviously can't ride very well gets stomped on his bike then again like a little girley boy!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:17 PM
11 Second Club

Haha great story man, very nice kill on the bike. Dunno why people have to get butt hurt about ****. .
Old 04-01-2010, 11:49 PM
On The Tree

I agree that is freaking awesome. I don't that I would ever pay 20 bucks to see under someone's hood. But thats just me. Nice kill OP. And just in case something does happen to your car in the future you already have a good suspect.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

even with a big shot on the street built motor 402 etc......you shouldnt walk a liter bike if they can ride. You just wouldnt be able to put the power to the ground. no doubt in my mind your car is sick as **** and fast, i dont see why he actually felt like u had something crazy to beat him and were hiding it. driver mod is in need for him. good kill id be happy as ****.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:31 AM
Launching!

Dude..Were you been man..havent seen you in a while around here...very good story bro. Well written as well..Cant belieave you actually picked the lil bitch up...mad props to you...

Just be careful man...They could be all in a gang for all you know..that **** is real..Couple nights ago their was a gang initiation in my ******* neiborhood..

Guess what these punk *** bitched do for initiation. They go to decent neiborhoods and destroy nice cars...

they hit 12 ******* cars in my neiborhood. Luckily my nsx and viper were under car covers..But they batted up my neibors red prshe two houses down from me..

Im happy you taught the lil ****** a lesson. But in the future be a lil more careful..People kill people everyday...
Old 04-02-2010, 07:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks to everyone for not giving me ****. I can take being called whatever, but when you say you are going to mess up my car I am going to defend it. I hear ya on the 20 bucks Ferg95 T/A. I'd never pay to see under the hood but this guy was a hot head and just had to know. How you doing Killemall, I haven't been around or post here because I honestly have NOT had any races. This is only the second "race" I've had since Vengeance did the heads/custom cam/header swaps and retuned it for me. My personal opinion on why I won is two fold. 1. My tires were warm/hot and sticky and 2. He was an inexperienced rider showing off for his friends. Probably blew the rear tire off at the light when it went green. One thing I forgot to mention in the original post due to company had arrived and I didn't want to keep her waiting LOL. I wrote his plate down and let him know I did. He asked why, I said insurance against the possibility of you doing anything stupid in the future. I stood blocking my plate until they left and then walked into the meat market. The Porterhouse was awesome !!

Hey Killemall, that sucks about the cars in your neighborhood. I always keep mine in the garage to keep the paint from being ruined anymore then it already is, and out of sight out of mind has always been a good policy for me. I'm not going to worry about the gang possibility. These were 4 of the most wannabe white boys I have ever seen. How the hell do you ride a bike with your pants sagging. He barely weighed 200lbs and that was with his gear. I don't think there was an ounce of heart or backbone in the bunch. Just some punks riding bikes, and the badass of the group got his *** handed to him in a simple 0-100 race. I agree a good rider would've and should've whipped my *** under normal conditions, but on the expressway I've held my own quite nicely up top and the faster we go the better I pull. Can't say I've seen any near stock 1100's hang after 150 ! My car from 100-200 is just plain wicked to see the least. Modded 1100's well thats another story, and the bigger bikes like the K12, or K14, or the busas, no thanks. If any of them have been modded with exhaust and reprogrammed they get ahead and just stay ahead. Even though its still fun pushing to see who is dumb enough to stay in the throttle the longest. One last thought on the subject, my last trip to Milan I cut a 1.71 60 foot time vs my typical 2.2x's and 1.9x's, so I think my ability to get out the hole has greatly improved. Couple that with a show off and it pretty much explains why I won.

Deep breath long post. Sorry. Glad to be back, hope to run a few cars this summer but if not no biggie, its just enjoyable to drive the car.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:07 AM
On The Tree

I miss Milan, make sure you go buy and get a Roy's BBQ hamburger and tell Dave that I Sais HI.

Sounds like the car runs great Doug, Congrats. Dave
Old 04-02-2010, 04:37 PM
TECH Addict

People never fail to amaze me with their stupidity. Why get hostile over a race, what the ****? Pop the hood? Like you can SEE that its a 402? Wow. Hopefully you embarrassed him enough to where he'll keep his ****** mouth shut next time.

Good kill.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:43 PM
Staging Lane

good kill. i just sold my street bike so i can mod out the z. my 08 cbr1000rr had a few bolt ons and a small stretch and i ran 9.40s at 148. bikes are no joke with a real rider. i just get tired of these kids with no skill buyin a 1k and then thinking they r tough ****. back to cars for awhile
Old 04-02-2010, 04:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hahaha awesome kill man, and great post game. I can't believe that dude said that, even after you took his money! I'm gonna be up around the Troy/Detroit area the 3rd week of this month for work, do you guys have any night meets or anything during the week up there?
Old 04-02-2010, 06:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chavez885
People never fail to amaze me with their stupidity. Why get hostile over a race, what the ****? Pop the hood? Like you can SEE that its a 402? Wow. Hopefully you embarrassed him enough to where he'll keep his ****** mouth shut next time.

Good kill.
EVERY motor has the cubic inches stamped on the intake manifold, duh!
Old 04-02-2010, 06:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Photochop, I'll shoot you a pm.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the read. I know my adrenaline was pumping when he made me concerned that him and his crew of misfits were going to trash my car. So far so good.

I wonder what would've happened with a decent rider? 0-100 the bike (stock 1100 gsxr) would be about what 6 lengths ahead of me?
Old 04-02-2010, 06:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by WSsick
EVERY motor has the cubic inches stamped on the intake manifold, duh!
Cmon now, play nice. Honestly I could've lied to the GSXR rider. He'd never have known the difference. I told the truth, and hoped that it being a 402 would mean to him I had a chance to beat him if he didn't get out clean. Lucky for me he didn't !! Like you stated, CI's are NOT stamped on the intake. I could've told him it was a 454 LOL.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Staging Lane

Cmon now, play nice. Honestly I could've lied to the GSXR rider. He'd never have known the difference. I told the truth, and hoped that it being a 402 would mean to him I had a chance to beat him if he didn't get out clean. Lucky for me he didn't !! Like you stated, CI's are NOT stamped on the intake. I could've told him it was a 454 LOL.
Or a stock block, stock displacement H/C LS1, they prolly wouldn't know the difference between an LS1 and 2 anyways. They would have been really pissed and traded their bike in on a fast car the next day, lol.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 857 Likes on 610 Posts

Doug,

So you went to the meat market, a guy asked to see what you had, you demanded money which he paid, then he stormed off mad talking **** when you saw how big it was?

Did that cover everything?

Good to see you posting man. What's the status on the intake?

I caught a gsxr1000 once in a crown vic. It's all about the rider.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Excelent kill man