http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSeFD0YEiOE
Old 04-30-2010, 11:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mods to each? mach rolled out...
Old 04-30-2010, 11:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Wow that Mach 1 must have nitrous AND boost to outrun a LS1 like that! I mean stock for stock and mod for mod the LS1 has the edge at higher speeds right?
Old 05-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 00silverGTP
mods to each? mach rolled out...
Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Wow that Mach 1 must have nitrous AND boost to outrun a LS1 like that! I mean stock for stock and mod for mod the LS1 has the edge at higher speeds right?
I own the Mach 1, the Trans Am sprayed me on the 2nd run. I am not running any nitrous on my car. I still have a stock longblock with the only aftermarket stuff on my car being full slp exhaust and jlt cold air intake.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

*sits back*
Old 05-01-2010, 12:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You said that the T/A sprayed on the 2nd run I didn't really see any difference between both runs. I did see that you were ahead on both of them. Do you know the mods on the T/A you said nitrous but is it an A4/M6 (A4 stalled). I'm definitely not throwing the BS on you because the videos tell the story. Howevfer I'm not totally sure that you have the mods correct on either your car or the T/A. Just my .02 Either way Nice Kill.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigBirdLS1
You said that the T/A sprayed on the 2nd run I didn't really see any difference between both runs. I did see that you were ahead on both of them. Do you know the mods on the T/A you said nitrous but is it an A4/M6 (A4 stalled). I'm definitely not throwing the BS on you because the videos tell the story. Howevfer I'm not totally sure that you have the mods correct on either your car or the T/A. Just my .02 Either way Nice Kill.
The t/a driver told my friend he was going to spray me on the 2nd run if he needed to. He said it was heads cam intake stalled turbo 350 (obviously too big of a stall) and nitrous. Also you can tell his car hits harder from the start in the 2nd video. A follower told me that it puffed black smoke on the 2nd run and broke the tires loose and it didnt on the first so he probably sprayed me but given his stall is too big it did him no good

Since you can't hear my car at all in the video here is an exhaust clip. Its a stock long block car with bolt ons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVMozcxsdZE
Old 05-01-2010, 12:25 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 04Mongoose
I own the Mach 1, the Trans Am sprayed me on the 2nd run. I am not running any nitrous on my car. I still have a stock longblock with the only aftermarket stuff on my car being full slp exhaust and jlt cold air intake.
There's no doubt the Mach rolled out but I don't believe this guy is the owner of the Mach 1. I believe that the OP and this guy are trollers planned on coming on here to start ****! Both the OP and this guy are brand new to the LS1tech world and zero post count! What"s done to the Mach? If that T/A would have sprayed the Mach would have seen tail lights unless he was heavily modded!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:26 AM
Teching In

damn i wish I still had 45k miles....got the car in sept 09 at 40,800 and now I am at almost 53k I drive too much!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by odarabla
There's no doubt the Mach rolled out but I don't believe this guy is the owner of the Mach 1. I believe that the OP and this guy are trollers and planed on coming on here to start ****! Both the OP and this guy are brand new to the LS1tech world! What"s done to the Mach? If that T/A would have sprayed the Mach would have seen tail lights unless he was heavily modded!
I got on here today because of some bull **** that happened at the car meet last night and the person who started it is on this board. I can assure you that I do own the car in question
Old 05-01-2010, 12:32 AM
10 Second Club

I got on here today because of some bull **** that happened at the car meet last night and the person who started it is on this board. I can assure you that I do own the car in question
So you are saying you beat a H/C/I sprayed T/A with a bolt on Mach 1?
Old 05-01-2010, 12:35 AM
10 Second Club

If that is the case, I tell you what. Where you live? I got a H/C/I stock bottom end Full weight Camaro you can run. I got $5000.00 on the race and we will get it on video. Best 2 out of 3. I'll even give you the hit!!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Teching In

There's no doubt the Mach rolled out but I don't believe this guy is the owner of the Mach 1. I believe that the OP and this guy are trollers planned on coming on here to start ****! Both the OP and this guy are brand new to the LS1tech world and zero post count! What"s done to the Mach? If that T/A would have sprayed the Mach would have seen tail lights unless he was heavily modded!
Is this proof enough?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Acr_uTI9c
Old 05-01-2010, 12:40 AM
Teching In

So you are saying you beat a H/C/I sprayed T/A with a bolt on Mach 1?
he is blowing through the converter! him spraying me the 2nd run did nothing for him at all!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:42 AM
10 Second Club

That's some funny ****!! Nice car man but I don't believe that the T/A was a H/C/I and sprayed! I know that not all cars are the same but that should at least be a mid 10 second T/A with the said mods unless it isn't setup right. A bolton Mach would have it's hands full with a bolton LS1! I went 12.60@107 with a bolton Z28 Camaro
Old 05-01-2010, 12:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You still didn't answer my questions on the mods of the T/A. The T/A hit "harder" on the 2nd run as you put it because the camera car was closer to the cars at the start of the race. I will renig on me not throwing the BS flag because IF you are being truthful on the T/A having nitrous then you have to be lieing about your only mods being full exhaust and CAI. I'm officially calling Shenanigans.

Ok I see where you said that the T/A is spraying through the converter. Though I am still not seeing how you out ran a H/C car I guess its possible not likely with a good setup/running car. Nope that **** aint happening I'd tell the T/A guy to get his money back on the H/C cause his crap is SLOOOWWW.

Last edited by BigBirdLS1; 05-01-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:45 AM
10 Second Club

You still didn't answer my questions on the mods of the T/A. The T/A hit "harder" on the 2nd run as you put it because the camera car was closer to the cars at the start of the race. I will renig on me not throwing the BS flag because IF you are being truthful on the T/A having nitrous then you have to be lieing about your only mods being full exhaust and CAI. I'm officially calling Shenanigans.
I second that!!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Teching In

call it what you want... listen to my video its nothing special just a little mach 1
Old 05-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Old 05-01-2010, 01:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v

That crap is HILARIOUS!!! You always make me laugh.

(sarcasm) I am TOTALLY a GM nutswinger

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mach 1 vs Trans Am