-2003 SRT10 at 510 HP and 3380 pounds in stock form
-vehicle has mild bolt ons and custom tune at 480 rwhp
-vehicle has mild weight reduction at 3280 pounds
time of races vehicle had 85 pounds in trunk and 3/4 tank of gas

GALLARDO
-2011 LP 570-4 SUPERLEGGRA 570 HP and 3200 pounds in stock form
time of races vehicle had a 150 pound passenger and 1/2 tank of gas

To say I've been waiting for this my entire life would be an understatement

It's hard to stay focused as people gawk at the 300K Italian reving to my left. The sound is at first hard to soak in. Then suddenly it becomes simple to understand. Much like the way I felt the when I saw Apollo Creed hit the mat and not get back up, Im in disbelief. But unlike my hate for Ivan, The chorus surrounding me is appreciated.

Trying to stay focused and not gawk my self I am determined not to follow in Appolo's footsteps. In the forthcoming battle I am overweight and underpowered compared to the Italian. But despite my efforts to keep focused, I find myself dazed by the beauty over my left shoulder. I think back to 2004 when I bought my first new vette and wished just to one day race a Viper. How times have chaged as I'm about to battle one of the most desired cars ever produced.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see the gesture to start and quickly leave my day dream and snap back to reality were my Viper is about to race RSKY's Gallardo. With little effort I lure RSKY into my safe zone of second gear at 70 mph. He eagerly matches this roll speed.

beep
Beep
BEEP

We start at the same time and to my suprise I land a solid blow cutting the Italians brow and gaining a length and a half from 70-130 mph. He's not a Machine! He's a Man! Much like the Grenches heart my confidance grew three sizes. But that confidance was very short lived.

beep
Beep
BEEP

What happenned next was a series of Daze and confusion. Countless battles with no real outcome. Between the 1000 angry bees in my exhaust and the Heavens parting from RSKY's we simply couldnt decipher the horn blast. Fatigued and without result we started a 3 hour lunch break. When we couldn't eat another bite we watched many differant people take pictures of the Italian and American. While gaining a fair amount of attention even next to the Italian, it became very clear that rather I won the next series of races or lost. RSKY would go home the winner. Now several hours later and despite being gorged we both were still hungry to continue and quickly faced off.

I tried to Lure the Italian into my 70 mph in second gear zone, But as if in a game of Chess RSKY took me to his level of 40 mph. Cowardly I could not commit to first gear at 40 mph and remained in second gear. It was only a few years ago while raceing RSKY at 40 mph in first gear that I sustained unrecoverable damage in a similar vehicle.

beep
Beep
BEEP

From 40 to only 80 mph the AWD Italian has already gained a car length. Then lands a devastateing uppercut and gains another length from 80 to 130 mph. While this blow was not a game ender. It was defiently a game changer and showed me just how potent the stock Italian was.

Completely shocked by the raw speed that I had just witnessed I stayed focused and thought of the first race I had fairly won.

beep
Beep
BEEP

We engaged eachother again several times to the same outcome of false starts. As we neared the end of our day it seemed that their would be no clear victor in this series. Then we came across a road that has solved many automotive mysteries for us. Just like it told us the truth about the C5 over M3 and confirmed the nsx over C5. It told us no lies. And when we questioned the RT10 Viper and NSX it again told us the truth. Never holding back on the stockish SRT10 vs stock Z06 this road has never let us down.

Their was a silent calm as I went against my Cowardness and downshifted to first gear at 20 mph to match the Italians speed.

beep
Beep
BEEP

We exploded from 20 to 60 mph as RSKY landed light jabs haveing my bumper at his front fender. Then from 60 to 95 it seemed as if the world stood still and the oceans ceased. Mere seconds turned into an eternity of side by side battle. But as I shifted from second to third at 95 mph I couldn't match the shifting speed of RSKY. He landed a body blow that took me to my knees as he gained a length from 95 to 130 mph. Suddenly the world continued to turn and the oceans crashed down as I looked at the Italians tail lights and knew that RSKY had put me in my place squarely behind him.

Amazeing ride RSKY and thanks for letting me race my dream. A NO BS high end Italian.

CONGRATS on the car and the Kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIPLCZvwqLs

Last edited by Killemall; 02-14-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
VIPER

-2003 SRT10 at 510 HP and 3380 pounds in stock form
-0-60 in 3.8 and 11.7 at 123 1/4 mph stock
-vehicle has mild bolt ons and custom tune at 480 rwhp
-vehicle has mild weight reduction at 3280 pounds
time of races vehicle had 85 pounds in trunk and 3/4 tank of gas

GALLARDO
-2011 LP 570-4 SUPERLEGGRA 570 HP and 3200 pounds in stock form
-0-60 in 3.0 and 1/4 mile in 11.0 at 130 mph stock
time of races vehicle had a 150 pound passenger and 1/2 tank of gas
Cool specs! Will my cable provider be holding this epic showdown on Pay Per View?
Old 02-13-2011, 11:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Cool specs! Will my cable provider be holding this epic showdown on Pay Per View?
haha made me LOL

Typical killemall thread.....waste of time.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:52 PM
***Repost Police***

Shouldn't this be in the Bench Racing forum until it ACTUALLY happen? I want to see ya'll go from a dig
Old 02-14-2011, 12:28 AM
TECH Regular

what a let down
Old 02-14-2011, 12:44 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There better be a video, and a dig race involved Killemall, or I'm gonna officially disown you. Though I will still keep your picture on my wall for steel tip dart practice.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:53 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is crap. We want Races, not this crap.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

wtf really?

i just drudged thru multiple paragraphs to get no meat with my potatoes?
Old 02-14-2011, 01:12 AM
TECH Resident

Great kill!..... oh, wait.

Respectable death!......oh, wait.

I may be mistaken but i feel like I'm missing something.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

NEW RULE - if you post a "Race going down tonight" or similar thread and then don't deliver results by 8am the next morning, you'll be receiving a warning for getting everyone's hopes up.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:52 AM
9 Second Club

That was a painful read with no actual race. Almost worse than taking a girl ou for dinner and getting no play
Old 02-14-2011, 02:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by willizm
That was a painful read with no actual race. Almost worse than taking a girl ou for dinner and getting no play
Thats the WORST! And I'm a cheap bastard too so if I get turned down she's not getting a call back.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Teching In

I'm going to ruin it for him.

The 570 is incredible. From the sound of the engine at high RPM's to the smooth power it makes.

We did race this morning and afternoon. There were a few races I couldn't hear him honking because when I drop the gears, the engine is screaming in my cabin. I also had my windows up cause my wife ain't about to sit in a Lambo without AC on a hot day.

My wife can attest to the not hearing part.

Several times. If I can't hear a honk, I usually just don't run. My wife on a couple runs was like "why is he just taking off?" I said "I can play that game."
I would start a three honk and then as soon as I finish I go for it, leaving him busses behind me. So really it was a matter of just rolling down the window.

But when I did roll down my window to listen in for the honking, and we go at the same time, I would usually pull him by 1-1.5 cars. We did those several times, and each time would be the same outcome. 1-1.5 cars.

I had it on sport mode, and I'm still learning the car. Supposedly the Corsa button is the Business button. No TC, No auto shifting if hitting the rev limit, no bull ****. It's supposed to shift harder and faster. I haven't pressed it yet, so we shall see. But in Sport mode, I'm very comfortable.

I'm still getting used to the car. I know there is a launch control button that is basically like a transbrake. Scared to use that to till I get a good feel for it. I don't want to be wrecking a Lambo. But I know from a dig.. this car is a freaking Rocket!
Old 02-14-2011, 02:30 AM
***Repost Police***

No surprise there. Get used to the car and run him from a dig
Old 02-14-2011, 02:30 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
Hey man if you wanna write my biography it's gonna cost you! Lolz.

Originally Posted by RSKY
I'm going to ruin it for him.
I can't wait for the response...
Old 02-14-2011, 02:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

badass rsky, truly badass. Kudos on taking out Killemall and his zo6 killer! Where's the vids?! And no dig run?!?! It's AWD, how hard can it be to launch?!?! lol
Old 02-14-2011, 02:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
badass rsky, truly badass. Kudos on taking out Killemall and his zo6 killer! Where's the vids?! And no dig run?!?! It's AWD, how hard can it be to launch?!?! lol
Whoa.. What z06 has he killed? Not mine! Lol. And when I sold it with 520 na 610 spray I doubt he would have ever beat me. But we'll never know now.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:43 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Yeah man, at least post 'pics of your raging bull...
Old 02-14-2011, 02:52 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by myk
I can't wait for the response...
It will probably take a while. He's still editing the video that cuts off right before RSKY blows by him
Old 02-14-2011, 03:00 AM
Teching In

Quick Reply: Killemall viper vs rsky gallardo