Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2011 stock Lambo lp570-4 vs killemall viper..

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 05:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
So are you guys friends or not? From your 1st post it seems like your making him out to be a dick that you don't like "irl" but then say that he's a good guy a few posts later...
Whats it matter if we are friends or not. This story is really about a race. When we race.. we ain't friends. It might be a friendly race, but I'm in it to win it. Aren't we all? This ain't American Idol, where everyone is friendly and hugging each other. This is about as Manly as you can get, without throwing on the gloves and knocking each other out. Competition. Yeah. I'm competitive. He try's to compete with me. If I lose... IF. I might smile and say good race... but when I'm alone.. I think.. ****! how the hell! It's happened before. Need to change my setup and redo this ****!

When it's all said and done, If my post made it sound like he's a dick, and we ain't friends, it's not the case. I just decided to throw all that **** talkin right back at him and I thought it was funny. It's like him telling me I'm going to see tail lights.. and waiting throughout the race for it to happen, only to see him in my rear view mirror.

He hyped it up so much I thought I was going to have a real challenge. I even rode in his viper and thought.. ok.. it might be interesting.. Then when we raced.. it was like Hatton vs. Pacquiao. A whole lot of him getting beat up with a 2nd Round KO.

ding ding.. on to round 3!!! LOL.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Launching!

-Forgive me as my eye is swollen shut and Im still not 100% coherant. So my spelling ect. may be even worse than usual, if possible.-

This reminds me of when I was in Vegas and saw Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell walking around and partying like best buddies. Few weeks later I saw them talking smack about eachother on TV and then The Iceman beating the **** out of Ortiz.

I know for a fact they are very close friends. But before the octagon a game of psycing and confidance must be displayed. This confidance can play in the outcome. While in the 8 corners only skill and overall devastation can be shown.

Me and RSKY been kool for over ten years now. But I knew just to get a rematch with the Iceman who knocked me out on our last encounter I would have to psyc him out and build my new found powers up. I did it to the point were I actually belieaved it * and he was starting to belieave it as well *

I like RSKY of course wanted to win. But we all know thats not what happenned. I accepted my defeat and PHYSICALLY bowed down to his car.

Zyborg im working on the vid
Old 04-17-2011, 06:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What island was this on?
Old 04-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Teching In

The island of mexico
Old 04-17-2011, 08:46 PM
Launching!

yes indeed. We were in MEXICO.

video uploading
Old 04-17-2011, 09:19 PM
TECH Resident

RSKY if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?
Old 04-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
RSKY if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?

I am a creator. I create different technology for different companies and get my mind wiped after I'm done. all the newest latest and greatest technology out there is from my designs. I just don't know which ones. but I get a big fat pay check. This one time, I made a device that can see the future. Crazy shizz.

Part time, I'm a blind lawyer. With super hearing and agility. I took on a bald fellow that likes to throw tantrums and objects at people. Usually he hits his mark, but with me.. He missed almost everytime.

Who am I?

Seriously though.. I'm a Army Infantry retiree. After I got out, my wife and I started a business in the medical field. 7 years strong now.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:13 PM
11 Second Club

this version is much better....