Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Street Racing Meet Last Night

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street Racing Meet Last Night

Rivergate in Memphis TN last night kill list:
2004 RX8 (my buddies built drift car, not too fast in a straight line)
1995 Z28 M6 (ragged out stock)
Some 2000ish BMW (no clue of any specifics)
1994 Turbo'ed extended cab Silverado
1999 Riced Out Mustang GT
And the local Memphis PD Dodge Chargers

Good night.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

And how this a Kill..What happen.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Worst thread ever in SR&K?
Old 07-31-2011, 06:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WSsick
Worst thread ever in SR&K?
Great story bro
Old 07-31-2011, 06:32 PM
9 Second Club

Must be a mississippi thing. what car do you have? how much did you beat them by? more info pls.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

this Post Fails more than Ole **** Hiring Houston Nutt
Old 07-31-2011, 07:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mississippi
Rivergate in Memphis TN last night kill list:
2004 RX8 (my buddies built drift car, not too fast in a straight line)
1995 Z28 M6 (ragged out stock)
Some 2000ish BMW (no clue of any specifics)
1994 Turbo'ed extended cab Silverado
1999 Riced Out Mustang GT

Good night.

Wow, just give up homie.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Banned

Wish there was more of a racing league in my part of Mississippi. Plenty of nice luxury BMW's and Mercedes, very few muscle cars though...not many ppl willing to race.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:03 PM
TECH Regular

he probably hiding from cops or locked up , he did say he outrun a new pd charger.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Staging Lane

I guess this is the street racing and kill list section ?!You must have really killed it in your English classe's too!Was it a dig or a roll race,what is done to your car,etc.Detail's help!
Old 07-31-2011, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Smart choice, keep it up!
Old 07-31-2011, 09:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would expect this from Brian Oconner, but not from you... LOL!!
Old 08-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Launching!

Where are you at in Mississippi WhiteKnight? Most people up here in north Mississippi won't race either but every Saturday night a bunch of cars and sport bikes meet in Memphis and race. It's friendly. No money or anything like that. A lot of ricers though.

And to the people saying its a "useless" thread. How about you use a forum for what it is intended. A forum is a place for sharing info and ideas. If you want to know specifics on an issue that was brought up then you simply ask. It's called socializing. Very basic human skills. If your too lazy to ask questions and have a discussion with someone then please refrain from talking to me. And specifically targeting you "bayareaws6"- if you want to comment on someone's English skills then please review your post. It's filled with improper punctuation, spelling issues, etc, etc. I don't come on here to flame or to be flamed. I come for intelligent conversations with like minded individuals. So let's cut the drama.

And for the people who asked for specifics, the races are eighth to quarter mile drags at Rivergate. I beat the rx8 by about 1 and a half cars. The other z28 was just ragged out so I stomped his *** by like 5. The BMW was a good race and I barely inched on him. No clue what is done to his car. The turbo silverado beat me once and I beat him twice. And the GT doesn't win just because it had a massive wing. See was it hard to read thr answer to a question?
Old 08-01-2011, 02:21 PM
TECH Resident

don't be a dick when u were posting incorrectly dude. of course they are gonna have a little fun with u. thx for playing
Old 08-01-2011, 03:14 PM
10 Second Club

I don't get it!!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Staging Lane

Nothing personal bro but think about it like this.This is the street racing and kill STORIE'S,you just made a short LIST of races with no detail or info to make thing's interesting!Thats like me saying I beat two cars today end of story.If all threads were that non specific and have no real info what is there to discuss in a friendly manner and what point would some one one have in reading it.People read the kill STORY'S for entertainment and hopefully some info to give people an idea of what some cars capable of,not just to hear hey I beat a mustang whoopty ****** doo!Seriously though don't take it too personal,just try to look at the big picture and look at thing's from someone else's point of view.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Where are you at in Mississippi WhiteKnight? Most people up here in north Mississippi won't race either but every Saturday night a bunch of cars and sport bikes meet in Memphis and race. It's friendly. No money or anything like that. A lot of ricers though.

And to the people saying its a "useless" thread. How about you use a forum for what it is intended. A forum is a place for sharing info and ideas. If you want to know specifics on an issue that was brought up then you simply ask. It's called socializing. Very basic human skills. If your too lazy to ask questions and have a discussion with someone then please refrain from talking to me. And specifically targeting you "bayareaws6"- if you want to comment on someone's English skills then please review your post. It's filled with improper punctuation, spelling issues, etc, etc. I don't come on here to flame or to be flamed. I come for intelligent conversations with like minded individuals. So let's cut the drama.

And for the people who asked for specifics, the races are eighth to quarter mile drags at Rivergate. I beat the rx8 by about 1 and a half cars. The other z28 was just ragged out so I stomped his *** by like 5. The BMW was a good race and I barely inched on him. No clue what is done to his car. The turbo silverado beat me once and I beat him twice. And the GT doesn't win just because it had a massive wing. See was it hard to read thr answer to a question?
How about you learn how to post a proper thread in this section and then people won't ride you for the worst thread ever?

"Hey, I killed these cars and I ran from the cops because I'm awesome."

Terrible. *******. Thread.

Details don't cost you anything here, so spill them.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Banned

It should say on my info on the left hand side. Meridian Mississippi. But like I said, not much of a racing crowd around here. Not even a lot of ricers, I see a couple now and then.

I have been down the commercial district before, and it seems on Friday nights there is this one place where a group of 10 cars or so gather, all of them modified, usually tuner cars, Honda's, Hyundai's, etc. I might check that out, just to get my car involved in some stuff.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight '01
It should say on my info on the left hand side. Meridian Mississippi. But like I said, not much of a racing crowd around here. Not even a lot of ricers, I see a couple now and then.

I have been down the commercial district before, and it seems on Friday nights there is this one place where a group of 10 cars or so gather, all of them modified, usually tuner cars, Honda's, Hyundai's, etc. I might check that out, just to get my car involved in some stuff.
I would. Always fun to beat up on ricers. Haha. If you ever get up around Memphis on a Saturday night let me know. I always like to see other fbodies at Rivergate.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Banned

I would. Always fun to beat up on ricers. Haha. If you ever get up around Memphis on a Saturday night let me know. I always like to see other fbodies at Rivergate.
I would love the opportunity, but Memphis is so far away. I have only been through there once, and maybe it was the part I was going through, but the city sorta made me nervous, looked pretty rundown. I was going through it on the interstate.

Quick Reply: Street Racing Meet Last Night