Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

rt 46

Old 08-27-2011, 01:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rt 46

Was on my way home with my girl and cousin from down by NYC. just got on rt 46 when another camaro comes outta no where. Hid head lights maybe a sunoco style hood m6 and full exhaust guessing LM from the looks of it.

Anyways he pulls past me i got after em. got a 2-3 gear pull before traffic he got the jump and put a car on me before i let off to let him over so we could pass. once passed he got in middle lane me in passing lane slowed to 40 and both started in second, again he pulled right away and put a car on me. got up to about 80 when we shut down. both gave the thumbs up and he jumped off at the next exit. I was pretty excited first time i ever got to run anything with some *****, even just for 1 1/2 pulls. Like anyone else would say I think if i didnt have and extra 320lbs in passengers, a full size spare and sub in the car it would have been much closer. either way good kill if ya ever see this!
Old 08-27-2011, 07:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sslater88
Was on my way home with my girl and cousin from down by NYC. just got on rt 46 when another camaro comes outta no where. Hid head lights maybe a sunoco style hood m6 and full exhaust guessing LM from the looks of it.

Anyways he pulls past me i got after em. got a 2-3 gear pull before traffic he got the jump and put a car on me before i let off to let him over so we could pass. once passed he got in middle lane me in passing lane slowed to 40 and both started in second, again he pulled right away and put a car on me. got up to about 80 when we shut down. both gave the thumbs up and he jumped off at the next exit. I was pretty excited first time i ever got to run anything with some *****, even just for 1 1/2 pulls. Like anyone else would say I think if i didnt have and extra 320lbs in passengers, a full size spare and sub in the car it would have been much closer. either way good kill if ya ever see this!
Then I seen you had your cousin and girl friend....LOL Not trying to be mean. Just trying to read fast to get to the runs.

GOOD DEATH
Old 08-27-2011, 08:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What do you drive? I'm from clifton with a friend who has a pweter camaro that runs 10.5s. I dont remember if hes a 6 speed or not though. Another guy i know has a pweter z28 stripper with exhaust, intake, and its an m6.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Teching In

2000 z28. m6 full exhaust ebay sunoco hood with crappy spray paint job. silver zr1 wheels. the camaro i ran was black with black altezza tail lights. both his car and mine have the polished billet grill. he also had rims but i couldn't tell what they were
Old 08-27-2011, 10:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Never seen him around, good run!

Search this Thread