Several races from the Cruise! VIDEO!! - LS1TECH

Go Back   LS1TECH > RACING DEPARTMENT > Street Racing & Kill Stories
Log In 
Search


Street Racing & Kill Stories
Basic Technical Questions & Advice


Several races from the Cruise! VIDEO!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
11 Second Club
 
green96ta's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 11
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 316
Default Several races from the Cruise! VIDEO!!

Here is a vid from the cruise. The race with me is about 3/4 of the way through or so. mods in the vid. I believe his heads have been ported.

30 roll I spin, shoulda known better since I was on street tires.
45 roll was more like what I thought the turnout would be. I let out at the top of 4th, he kept pulling, lol.

all in all fun night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaXZSPCU4-8&sns=fb
__________________


12.626 @ 113.7 On Street Tires 2.03 60'
green96ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
TECH Apprentice
 
NightmareTA's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 20
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern CT
Posts: 384
Default

Nice vid...and those rims on the red cobra were sick as hell!
__________________
1986 Trans Am build http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/hi...ita-86-ta.html



Truck motor on steroids - 540 RWHP, 522 lbs ft @ 11 PSI - Current best: 11.56 @ 124.5
NightmareTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
11 Second Club
 
green96ta's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 11
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareTA View Post
Nice vid...and those rims on the red cobra were sick as hell!
those wheels def. look awesome. but they are billet specialties, so they cost bank.

btw ive been following your build thread for months. get that thing on the road! finish it! NOW! im impatient, lol. your attention to detail is second to none. and it shows and will pay off in the long run.

As the saying goes "if you dont have the time to do it right the first time, how are you going to find the time to do it the second time?"
__________________


12.626 @ 113.7 On Street Tires 2.03 60'
green96ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
TECH Apprentice
 
NightmareTA's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 20
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern CT
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by green96ta View Post
those wheels def. look awesome. but they are billet specialties, so they cost bank.

btw ive been following your build thread for months. get that thing on the road! finish it! NOW! im impatient, lol. your attention to detail is second to none. and it shows and will pay off in the long run.

As the saying goes "if you dont have the time to do it right the first time, how are you going to find the time to do it the second time?"
Hey thanks for the good words man! Engine is ALMOST done...just need to clean up a few welds on intercooler piping, get my BOV on there, and paint the piping. Then it's tune time, and I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I at least get close to 600 RWHP. Should def be ready to rock for next spring!
__________________
1986 Trans Am build http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/hi...ita-86-ta.html



Truck motor on steroids - 540 RWHP, 522 lbs ft @ 11 PSI - Current best: 11.56 @ 124.5
NightmareTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:56 PM   #5
11 Second Club
 
green96ta's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 11
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareTA View Post
Hey thanks for the good words man! Engine is ALMOST done...just need to clean up a few welds on intercooler piping, get my BOV on there, and paint the piping. Then it's tune time, and I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I at least get close to 600 RWHP. Should def be ready to rock for next spring!
you better bring that thing to ky to the somernites cruise! I gotta see that thing in person. lol
__________________


12.626 @ 113.7 On Street Tires 2.03 60'
green96ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #6
Teching In
 
38394Z28's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3
Default

sweet vid mang. That Z is naughty little bitch.
__________________
02 C5Z06 - Cammed, LT's, X and Vararam
38394Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:16 AM   #7
Staging Lane
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 51
Default

If this is in kentucky i cant wait to get a car together and come play.

Nice video and some fast cars for sure.
blake_colvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #8
Staging Lane
 
Craig Gibbs's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 94
Default

Great videos , thanks for sharing... now just waiting for Ohioborn80 to come in and **** your thread up like every other thread. Believe that!
__________________

02 WS6 Trans Am-Heads,Cam,Moser 12 Bolt w/3.73s, 200 wet shot and all the normal bolt on ****.
| 02 ZO6 Corvette SOLD! | 69 Stingray Corvette SOLD!
Craig Gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:24 AM   #9
11 Second Club
 
green96ta's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 11
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_colvin View Post
If this is in kentucky i cant wait to get a car together and come play.

Nice video and some fast cars for sure.
Yeah its here in ky. Just google somernites cruise. its in somerset, ky. However, this month was the last month for the cruise until spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Gibbs View Post
Great videos , thanks for sharing... now just waiting for Ohioborn80 to come in and **** your thread up like every other thread. Believe that!
Ah, hes always been cool in my threads.
__________________


12.626 @ 113.7 On Street Tires 2.03 60'
green96ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #10
Staging Lane
 
Craig Gibbs's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by green96ta View Post
Yeah its here in ky. Just google somernites cruise. its in somerset, ky. However, this month was the last month for the cruise until spring.



Ah, hes always been cool in my threads.
Well , thats a first. I dont get on here that often but when i do .That dude always seems to have something neg to say about every race he sees.
__________________

02 WS6 Trans Am-Heads,Cam,Moser 12 Bolt w/3.73s, 200 wet shot and all the normal bolt on ****.
| 02 ZO6 Corvette SOLD! | 69 Stingray Corvette SOLD!
Craig Gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Service - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - JOBS
Emails & Contact Details