Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Well he asked for it so I let him have it...Bolton Z PUPPY KICKIN a 2011 Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12-07-2011, 10:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

I killed a mustang once with my .243 once. Ranch owner was PISSED!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott

PT.net to the rescue!!!!!! LOL!

Originally Posted by dmelvin
I killed a mustang once with my .243 once. Ranch owner was PISSED!
LOL!!! Thats goood stuff.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kill op. the guy wanted to race. end of story!

We should clear house of anyone who joined the forums after about 2006-2007 and then bring back the cool level headed, non trolling people who have joined since then. really are some people here that do nothing but go into apost bash other and then turn the post into how fast there car is.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Launching!

Dont mind ohioborn. He still has yet to realize that mustangs sit firmly below fbodies.

Ohio. You have no idea what your car runs in the quarter or what your car dynoes. Please stfu. Honestly your all stoked and Bragging about beating a base model vette.

I could see beating a zr1 or minimum stock z06. But come on a 400 hp c6?

The op was simply telling his story and here comes in captain saveaho. Let me tell you a dirty lil secret. People who are really in the car scene. Im talking about people with reputations. People who show up and everyone knows there name and car and talks about their videos, Trophies ect. None of them give a **** about a mustang unless its a 67. You can add 100 more hp to it and at the end of the day your just gonna impress kids, mcdonalds employees and other mustang owners. Have a lil humility. Your not in a 75k z06. Your not even in a 50k base corvette you bragg about beating. Your in americas most low and generic of all muscle. A common mustang.

You can add boltons and supercharger and nos with a forged engine ect. And at the end of the day a 02 ss camaro in stock form will still command more presence.

Enjoy your car be safe and have fun but try to remember your role and be humble.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Banned

Your Viper is slow / thread
Old 12-07-2011, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

im here for the party, what did I miss?
oh btw who really brags about beating a z06 vette? I mean trucks do it all the time even if they were supposed to film the race haha
(NSFW language)

Last edited by lownslo; 12-07-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

lolol
Old 12-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Launching!

Old 12-07-2011, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
Dont mind ohioborn. He still has yet to realize that mustangs sit firmly below fbodies.

Ohio. You have no idea what your car runs in the quarter or what your car dynoes. Please stfu. Honestly your all stoked and Bragging about beating a base model vette.

The op was simply telling his story and here comes in captain saveaho. Let me tell you a dirty lil secret. People who are really in the car scene. Im talking about people with reputations. People who show up and everyone knows there name and car and talks about their videos, Trophies ect. None of them give a **** about a mustang unless its a 67. You can add 100 more hp to it and at the end of the day your just gonna impress kids, mcdonalds employees and other mustang owners. Have a lil humility. Your not in a 75k z06. Your not even in a 50k base corvette you bragg about beating. Your in americas most low and generic of all muscle. A common mustang.

You can add boltons and supercharger and nos with a forged engine ect. And at the end of the day a 02 ss camaro in stock form will still command more presence.

Enjoy your car be safe and have fun but try to remember your role and be humble.
I agree Ohio has been a bit mean to some members lately but please tell me you were kidding on that post?
Old 12-07-2011, 03:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
What mean what I run on the street? I raced a C6 vette today and walked away from him. At a 65-70 punch I had 7 cars or more on him by 130ish.

I run the same set up at the track minus different wheels and tires.
oh hell. you have it on there. its gonne be hell for LS guys now. let teh **** hit the fan.

killemall. i do like that last post. only thing is, when a common mustang kills your viper... A COMMON MUSTANG JUST KILLED YOUR VIPER!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott

Id like to know what dat *** like
Old 12-07-2011, 03:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

this thread is full of win lol...it cracks me up. I really think that before you brag about how fast your car is, you need a timeslip, dyno sheet, video, something?... and another thing ohio, why are you trolling on a mostly ls based site? I mean i get that there are other mustang ppl over here but at least theyre not dicks like you who just have to have everything better than the next persons. Get a life bro
Old 12-07-2011, 04:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall

Are you still talking. Unlike you I don't just roll race. I will take my car to the track. I will run it. While you are quoting what a magazine says yoru viper will run and trap and what not. Take your **** to the drag strip and I will take mine we will compare slips afterwards.

And you right I haven't did a full pull in it yet with the blower. But on 3-4lbs of boost, stock injectors, and stopping the at 4200 it made 530whp. Now have the 80lbs new maf and BAp and running full 12lbs boost. But want to make a bet it makes more power then yours? Since you want to talk ****. While it is just a mustang funny more people come t o check it out the the the new 911 at the car show. Checked it out more then the 2 Z06's at the show. Something about that big whistle when you pull in. And yep killed a base vette. Once I get more to play I will post how I lost or killed a Z06 or better.

Last edited by ohioborn80; 12-07-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 02ws.sik
Id like to know what dat *** like
What ***?
Old 12-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
While it is just a mustang funny more people come t o check it out the the the new 911 at the car show. Checked it out more then the 2 Z06's at the show.
Car show =/= car scene. A car show is more often an early afternoon affair, has a fair share of people that aren't all that interested in cars, and just go "because it's neat". The car scene doesn't start until past sundown, and consists of only people (well, 90% of them) that know their stuff. They know what every auto manufacturer has to offer, and the Mustang just isn't that big of a deal. It's the most common performance vehicle out there, and as far as a lot of people are concerned, they don't care about how much power it has. It's just a Mustang. Ehh.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Teching In

lol I rented a convertible V6 2011 mustang for 10 days and really enjoyed it for what it was...I also used to have an 94 LT1 Camaro that I pretty sure the Mustang woulda walked...so I would much rather see that race.

Obviously its not going to be a good race for the OP, but they asked for it. I've run some of the slowest shitty cars in the parking lot because they wanted to see where they stack up...I just like racing so it works for me.

Also Ohioborn, Killemall wins because no matter what because he is in a Viper and you are in a Mustang. It really doesn't matter what your car runs because they are everywhere and Vipers are not. It's really simple.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 38394Z28
Also Ohioborn, Killemall wins because no matter what because he is in a Viper and you are in a Mustang. It really doesn't matter what your car runs because they are everywhere and Vipers are not. It's really simple.
I didn't know that races were determined on rarity and how expensive a car was. I guess we should all sell our cars then, including the Corvette owners since they are everywhere too.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:10 PM
TECH Resident

Wanna try another v6??? oh yeah its a buick too...
Old 12-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 38394Z28
So according to your logic, this car beats everything on this forum??