Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

One last Christmas for a 2 year old boy

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 03:09 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

I couldn't watch that with out breaking down, my wife and I just took my 19month old daughter back to the doctor today for the results of her MRI from a few weeks ago and she is healthy, she had a large head but it's fine now but it was a precaution.

Just going through the MRI where they sedated her was almost too tough for me to handle in all honesty.

I've got all the faith in the world but some things just seem so unexplainable. I Pray it all makes sense one day and I advise you gentlemen to grab your kids each day and Bless them, as thier father. I do that for my daughter and my wife, every single morning just speaking good things over thier lives while my wife and daughter still lay asleep.

I am happy to see this thread Stopsign, good call sir-

Jason
Old 12-09-2011, 03:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a two year old daughter and I don't know what I would do with out her, nvm see her go through something like that. I hate seeing her cry when she gets a shot nvm mind anything else.

I lost my grandfather this year from the effects of chemo and the treatments he went through for his lung cancer. He had been cancer free for a few years but the treatments totally destroyed his mind and body and was simply a waiting game till it shut down.

My prayers go out to all the survivors and family members who have had people taken from them because of cancer. Lots of people understand your pain.

Even at my young age I've learned, enjoy life cause its too short.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

We have this thread spreading all over the automotive message board community. Hopefully we can help with donations. Please guys, pay day at least set aside $10 for this cause. One guy on SVTP donated $100.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
We have this thread spreading all over the automotive message board community. Hopefully we can help with donations. Please guys, pay day at least set aside $10 for this cause. One guy on SVTP donated $100.
Another guy on SVTP is donating $10 for each different person who posts in that thread.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
Another guy on SVTP is donating $10 for each different person who posts in that thread.
Yep! SVTP has some hiiiiiigh dollar members on there.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get as much time as you can! Before you know it they won't be that little baby anymore...

Originally Posted by RedRocketZ28
My 19 month old has a special blanket that he won't sleep without either. Everything about this hit right at home. I don't know what I would do if something happened to my son.

This is just a simple reminder to live life to the fullest.

I can't bring myself to watch it again... its to sad!
Originally Posted by camaro98z28
I tried to watch it again and I broke down. I lost my dad to cancer last year. If my 3 year old daughter ever got it, I would be completely destroyed forever.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Banned

This remimds every one with good health how great we have it in life even if stuff isn't goimg well.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 02ws.sik
This remimds every one with good health how great we have it in life even if stuff isn't goimg well.
Exactly^. I get mad at stupid little stuff alot and when you see stuff like this you realize you should just be happy your family is healthy and all is ok.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Banned

That is what i realized today.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im with you on that my son just turned two last thursday. I was also unable to watch but that was awsome for all of those people to do that... There is no way i could handle that...

Props for everyone donating you are good people

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
I couldnt watch it. I know what its about. I have two babies and would cut out my own heart to help them if I had to...