Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Showed a New 5.0 what the CME looks like!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Arctic
it has nothing to do with the supercharger, i never once said for had to go f/i to beat gm. i said the only stock for stock mustang up to the 5.0 that has been able to compete with the fbody is the termi cobra.

gt500 = shelby designed therefore i do not consider it a factory mustang. the 03/04 cobra is still the only mustang that i would call a factory car. i know my car can be beat, im not scared.its people like you who call a roush or shelby factory cars that are ignorant. thats like the slp cars, they are aftermarket modified, even if they are(were) sold at the dealership. so argue all you want, i was never putting down the shelby's or roush's, god knows id love to have a shelby. but as far as factory stock goes, the ls1/6 has been walking all over everything ford has made up to the 5.0 with the exception of the terminators.
It is still a FACTORY car. FORD makes it. Shelby's name is just basically on it. You guys make no valid arguements. At all. "Besides the cars that are faster than a LS1 F-body, name 1!"

Ford answered big time in 03/04 with the Cobra. So no, GM didnt "dominate" for 11 years in a row with a car that wasnt even in production for most of it.

So by you same standards, 4th gen SS's and WS6's are like the Roush's or Saleen's since they were "SLP cars".

and its ironic how the guys with the "fast" cars actually know so little
Calling you dumb... Would be an insult to dumb people. Now GTFO.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^
Old 12-24-2011, 09:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I think I would rather you make fun of the interior.
Roflmao! Harm intended. Glad I wasnt the only one that noticed you was looking through the steering wheel not over it. Lol u little ****! Whats next
Old 12-24-2011, 09:56 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by mannyman84
still waiting for the rest of the ford fan boys to come and save the day.
You do realize that it's people like you, fishing for trouble, that are the cause of most of the arguments...right?
Old 12-24-2011, 10:32 PM
Launching!

Default My Track times

My car will run in the high 11s with some sticky tires and on the 100 shot. It has gone low 12s on Real Street tires on a crappy 2.0 60 foot @ 119.3 mph and that was before some of my latest mods to the car. Before the LS6 Z06 cam it hit a wall @ 5700 rpm,,,now with the convertor and the cam that bitch pulls hard to 6500. Have not been to the track with the latest HP mods and Ive done some suspension mods. I didnt spray the 5.0 because I started pulling him but I had the button ready if I needed it LOLOLOL.
Last time i was at the track It was a street tire shootout in the 100 degree Texas air and I was faster than every car there except one 5th gen Camaro with a Big *** Turbo on it== he ran 11.70s once ==mostly high 12s cuz he couldn't hook it up. I raced a 5.0 with a few mods and he ran 12.80s and GT500 stock with blower that ran 12.50s, I ran several 12.30s @ 119 mph spraying a 100 shot after it hooked up. The mustangs were standards and spinning there asses off as well. Several 5th gens there some in the high 12s most in the 13s due to drivers and had to run street tires. A few chargers and challengers RTs and regular---all in the 13s and 14s. The new 470hp 470 Tq Challenger is alot quicker if u can hook it up. From a dig on street tires it IS A DRIVERS race and who can hook it up. Drag Radials make all the difference in the world.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:18 PM
TECH Addict

Time slips or it didn't happen... 8-)
Old 12-24-2011, 11:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
It is still a FACTORY car. FORD makes it. Shelby's name is just basically on it. You guys make no valid arguements. At all. "Besides the cars that are faster than a LS1 F-body, name 1!"

Ford answered big time in 03/04 with the Cobra. So no, GM didnt "dominate" for 11 years in a row with a car that wasnt even in production for most of it.

So by you same standards, 4th gen SS's and WS6's are like the Roush's or Saleen's since they were "SLP cars".

Calling you dumb... Would be an insult to dumb people. Now GTFO.
put down the eggnog and read what i said. i quote "thats like the slp cars, they are aftermarket modified, even if they are(were) sold at the dealership."
and ive already stated im not trying to take anything from the mustangs here, and as said before the ONLY FACTORY mustang that held a candle to the ls1/6 stock for stock was the terminator until the new 5.0, period.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:35 PM
***Repost Police***

put down the eggnog and read what i said. i quote "thats like the slp cars, they are aftermarket modified, even if they are(were) sold at the dealership."
and ive already stated im not trying to take anything from the mustangs here, and as said before the ONLY FACTORY mustang that held a candle to the ls1/6 stock for stock was the terminator until the new 5.0, period.
So the first-gen ZR1 isn't a factory Corvette, right?
Old 12-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Banned

who cares what is factory and what isn't...

Fast and Furious says it best lol
Dom: "Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."
Old 12-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Launching!

Default Timeslips

@ adanieljohnson1====I have timeslips.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by createnit
sorry I can now see how that might have been confusing. Let me put try to put it in, well, lets just say more simple terms.

Me(stock, even down to the paper AIR filter, ls1 camaro on 20 inch wheels, 2.73 gear ratio. 2'' taller than stock tires = a lower numerical number ring and pinion, but is actually a taller gear ratio, NOT to be confused with a lower gear ratio... Try google, that is how I know everything

VS...
2010-11 5.0 MuStanD with a dealer optioned blower... (this car was SMOKED by the stock camaro (MINE)....

VS...
another blower car weighing several hundred pounds less, which I personally have driven 11.1 1/4 mile.... (this race was too close to call)...

Me = WINNER

hard to believe I know, but it be the truth...
Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Nice kill. And the inevitable shitstorm ensues. Bring forth the retarded comments.
You mean like the above post? Bone stock, 20" bling, 2.73's, and the race was too close to call with an 11.1 sec car.

Hey, createnit do you pull on liter bikes also?
Old 12-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Teching In

^ this times 1000
Old 12-25-2011, 01:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
You mean like the above post? Bone stock, 20" bling, 2.73's, and the race was too close to call with an 11.1 sec car.

Hey, createnit do you pull on liter bikes also?
Createnit's comment looks "sensible."

Who wants to help me flush a bunch of 100 dollar bills down a toilet?
I'm in a "sensible" mood...
Old 12-25-2011, 02:05 PM
***Repost Police***

Of course he doesn't pull on liter bikes, that's ridiculous. Dead even with 600s, though
Old 12-25-2011, 03:25 PM
Banned

some of you might have missed this was a roll race. Hooked on phonics Just because a car goes low elevens doesn't mean they have spaceship mph trap times, a car will start to lean over in the powerband at some point... Ever take a look at a dyno chart? Not many go to the moon and keep climbing for ever and ever and ever. My car just doesn't until much later at the moment due to gear ratio, driver, and a pretty good running little car for stock. Like I said, MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUF IS... I have no reason to lie, but if a person, or persons would like to prove me to be a the fool you think I am. Your wish is my command Annie up suckas! LOL If yall are so sure then you have nothing to lose... or do you just want to keep running the mouth, acting like you know what you're talking about. I would venture to say it's the latter of the two.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Banned

hey elevenruns. I have actually beat a 600 with a stock 5.0 fox, stick car, 100 shot and nittos on the street a hand full of years back. It was just a 12.0 car at the track when it was actually on slicks... It is amazing how many high horsepower ls1 cars we have beat with that little 11 second car I was referring to earlier(from a dig, and or slow roll). Driver mod, looks like most of the guys around here need one
Old 12-25-2011, 03:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

hey elevenruns. I have actually beat a 600 with a stock 5.0 fox, stick car, 100 shot and nittos on the street a hand full of years back. It was just a 12.0 car at the track when it was actually on slicks... It is amazing how many high horsepower ls1 cars we have beat with that little 11 second car I was referring to earlier(from a dig, and or slow roll). Driver mod, looks like most of the guys around here need one
Your not serious no way in hell a stock fox with a 100 shot is going 12.0, and even if it did any reasonably good driver on a 600 bike would destroy that time....
Old 12-25-2011, 03:43 PM
***Repost Police***

I doubt any car that runs 11.1 is gonna trap less than 118-120mph.

Edit: Wait a sec... createnit, are you from Virginia?
Old 12-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

some of you might have missed this was a roll race. Hooked on phonics Just because a car goes low elevens doesn't mean they have spaceship mph trap times, a car will start to lean over in the powerband at some point... Ever take a look at a dyno chart? Not many go to the moon and keep climbing for ever and ever and ever. My car just doesn't until much later at the moment due to gear ratio, driver, and a pretty good running little car for stock. Like I said, MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUF IS... I have no reason to lie, but if a person, or persons would like to prove me to be a the fool you think I am. Your wish is my command Annie up suckas! LOL If yall are so sure then you have nothing to lose... or do you just want to keep running the mouth, acting like you know what you're talking about. I would venture to say it's the latter of the two.
So does the 11.1 car cut a .2 60ft with a trap of 107 ish and sucks from a roll? FWIW my trans am that would have gone 11.0-11.1s (only ran 1/8th) trapped 11 mph higher than my friends lid only camaro.

Wasn't the gt500 designed by svt same as the 03/04 cobra? Retards ITT.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I doubt any car that runs 11.1 is gonna trap less than 118-120mph.

Edit: Wait a sec... createnit, are you from Virginia?

I think there's an 11.1 car from here in VA....