Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

New maserati vs my H/C TA

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 11:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New maserati vs my H/C TA

I was crusing to my girlfriends house and next to me pulls a new maserati, dealer plates and all. I gave a little rev but he didn't bite. So I keep going and forget it. So I keep crusing and I see it coming fast and he gets next to me and revs his engine. I down shift from 5th to 2nd. Then to first because he slowed down a lot. So we do a 30 roll and he gets the hit, I hit the gas like my foot weighed a Ton. Spin spin spin went my wheels in first gear. Hit second and spin spin spin. And funny thing is that I kept right next to him and as soon as I got some traction top of second I instantly pulled a good car and kept pulling. Talked to the guy at the next light and he was like 20 years old :O WTF how do you have a maserati at 20?? Car was super clean.... Flat orange with a nice sounding exhaust. Gave me compliments about my car and so did I. His passenger kept telling me that he thought my engine was going to explode because how it was screaming. Lol. I love running exotics and kicking their ***.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kill! Your t/a runs hards! Any idea which model you ran?
Old 04-05-2012, 11:30 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mannyman84
I was crusing to my girlfriends house and next to me pulls a new maserati, dealer plates and all. I gave a little rev but he didn't bite. So I keep going and forget it. So I keep crusing and I see it coming fast and he gets next to me and revs his engine. I down shift from 5th to 2nd. Then to first because he slowed down a lot. So we do a 30 roll and he gets the hit, I hit the gas like my foot weighed a Ton. Spin spin spin went my wheels in first gear. Hit second and spin spin spin. And funny thing is that I kept right next to him and as soon as I got some traction top of second I instantly pulled a good car and kept pulling. Talked to the guy at the next light and he was like 20 years old :O WTF how do you have a maserati at 20?? Car was super clean.... Flat orange with a nice sounding exhaust. Gave me compliments about my car and so did I. His passenger kept telling me that he thought my engine was going to explode because how it was screaming. Lol. I love running exotics and kicking their ***.

you answered your own question before you even asked it.

it wasnt his car, hes probably a lot bitch or some kid that got to test drive one. if he owned it there wouldnt be a dealer plate... and id assume itd be super clean considering its a brand new masi
Old 04-05-2012, 11:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Didn't seem like a test drive. His passenger looked as young as him. Wearing hats sideways and ****. Lol. I think it was the grand turismo or something 88black...
Old 04-05-2012, 11:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Looked like this but orange.http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=fjHhhnx6bHG
Old 04-06-2012, 03:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mannyman84
Manny this is Cali you know damn well there are guys here that are 20 with exotics all over the place lol. I come across them almost daily....most come from rich families
Old 04-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Launching!

Yep...or...

Hell when I was twenty I made 70k a year ( in the 90s that was livin damn good) and had no bills. Now Im in my 30s and only make 65k (in 2012 plus in Hawaii thats damn near poverty) and have wayyyyy more bills.

Never thought Id be makin 70k at twenty and thought for damn sure id be makin over 100k ten years later..

Lifes like a box of chocolates

Just sayin. Yea hes young but some people got it like that all on there own.

Appreciate

Good kill
Old 04-06-2012, 09:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah that's true. I have seen a lot too in areas where you wouldn't see them