Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

'98 LS1 T/A vs MX-6... yeah, I know but he was askin' for it.

Old 05-18-2012, 07:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default '98 LS1 T/A vs MX-6... yeah, I know but he was askin' for it.

Somewhere in Mexico... (A.K.A. Once upon a time...)

So this stupid **** hears me rolling along with my TA with a blown out glass pack and in a bad mood and decides to **** with me. Not a smooth move on his part. I *normally* don't condone or participate in the "slicin -n- dicin" ricer shtick, but this moron needed to be humbled. He figured he could cut a few cars and claim a victory against a much more powerful opponent. He was wrong. Hell, I was wrong for handing him a bag of rape in traffic, but at the time it seemed a moral imperative. I'm sure the people behind us were cheering me. Or dialing 911 as fast as their inbred hand would let them.

After having him fart can blat past me and weaving in and out of a few cars (I was quite careful, I might add) I was glued to his *** just working the throttle and catching a bit of oversteer. The road opens up and I rip past his *** a little sideways with the rear tires hazing and the cut out wide open. The transmission decides to delay 3rd just as I'm at his door so he got a triple tap off the rev limiter for good measure. Must have sounded awesome. I wish I were him for a moment when I passed him. Before all the shame and indignity struck, of course.

He of course quickly turned off for some strange reason (probably the giant mushroom stamp I left on his forehead) and I settled back in to the normal traffic flow, grumbling at how far my gas gauge had moved.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:17 PM
TECH Junkie

i've witnessed a mazda 6 first hand go 13.0 @ 107 with just a cai and spare tire removed. that ta must have dat nos.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s346k
i've witnessed a mazda 6 first hand go 13.0 @ 107 with just a cai and spare tire removed. that ta must have dat nos.
Sure...
Old 05-19-2012, 09:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Monzsta
Somewhere in Mexico... (A.K.A. Once upon a time...)

So this stupid **** hears me rolling along with my TA with a blown out glass pack and in a bad mood and decides to **** with me. Not a smooth move on his part. I *normally* don't condone or participate in the "slicin -n- dicin" ricer shtick, but this moron needed to be humbled. He figured he could cut a few cars and claim a victory against a much more powerful opponent. He was wrong. Hell, I was wrong for handing him a bag of rape in traffic, but at the time it seemed a moral imperative. I'm sure the people behind us were cheering me. Or dialing 911 as fast as their inbred hand would let them.

After having him fart can blat past me and weaving in and out of a few cars (I was quite careful, I might add) I was glued to his *** just working the throttle and catching a bit of oversteer. The road opens up and I rip past his *** a little sideways with the rear tires hazing and the cut out wide open. The transmission decides to delay 3rd just as I'm at his door so he got a triple tap off the rev limiter for good measure. Must have sounded awesome. I wish I were him for a moment when I passed him. Before all the shame and indignity struck, of course.

He of course quickly turned off for some strange reason (probably the giant mushroom stamp I left on his forehead) and I settled back in to the normal traffic flow, grumbling at how far my gas gauge had moved.
LOL those are high 16 second cars if it was the V6 version... puppy kicking

Search this Thread