Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

camaro vs Viper GTS + Gumball 3000 Toronto

Old 05-31-2012, 12:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default camaro vs Viper GTS + Gumball 3000 Toronto

Not much of a video, just threw it together quick for my buddies to watch rather than watching every video seperate.

I raced this viper on the highway, i was begging him to run for a KM or so, and then finally he gave me the wave and jumped me so we ran for a sec, and i clearly pulled on him and he let off...

As for the Gumball 3000, I heard it was in town from a few buddies, so I washed my car, and headed down with a few cars.. We parked 4 blocks away and walked over, you can see in the video before i turn around at that parking garage, the fenced in lane, and the people all up the side of it.. well, thats where the Gumball racers would line up, and rip up the street and then pull into parking for the night, there were 2 Veyrons, one of which was a supersport, and lots of lambos, GTRs, Ferraris, SLS's, all that nice stuff.. a lot of them were from Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and other Euro countries.

It was fun, I had a lot of people filming and taking pics of my cars, the cops i was talking to on the street (there were about 10 cops making sure everything was in order at the time) and they told me that the road is blocked off, and i when i asked to do a burnout they said yes, but i cant go past this gate, and id have to turn around because past that point was all Gumball's deal.. so I pulled in where you can see its blocked and did a few burnouts... Fun night overall, especially when i got to meet the Dudesons and hang out with them at the hotel and on the strip there... anyway, heres the video

I made the most noise that night, and was the only one that really peeled out, some of the supercars launched but it wasnt really THAT impressive lol.

Last edited by hendrixx; 05-31-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

So at gumball (where it's full of awesome *** exotics), your ls1 was the shinning star?
Old 05-31-2012, 05:06 PM
12 Second Club

lol nope, not by far. But i made the most noise

i wonder how many more people are gonna take this as me glorifying my car compared to the utter gorgousness and sheer beauty of every exotic that was there that for the most part would all hand my *** to me.

i liked the cars, it was a fun night... just sayin, i had my 15 seconds of fame and thought id share
Old 05-31-2012, 05:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
So at gumball (where it's full of awesome *** exotics), your ls1 was the shinning star?
Don't sound so surprised. Hell, alot of them might have thought he was in the gumball, and everyone knows a clean 4th gen gets way more girls then a lame transformer 5th gen that can't transform.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:10 PM
12 Second Club

haha ^ the cops at the front when i first pulled up (before parking 4 blocks away) stopped me from turning in, and i said can i go down this street, and i have no front plate on my car (you need one in ontario) - that, and the how loud my car is and the look of it may have hinted i was in the Gumball 3000 race, but i was like no im not and turned around and went away lol.

im sure a lot of people thought i was part of it. and i would have LOVED to have actually been apart of it, but it costs about $25,000 to just enter the race, let alone gas money and hotels and food and stuff... you have to be rich to race this race haha.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Don't sound so surprised. Hell, alot of them might have thought he was in the gumball, and everyone knows a clean 4th gen gets way more girls then a lame transformer 5th gen that can't transform.
Says the guy with a goat.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Says the guy with a goat.
Every girl knows goats are well hung and ornery.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

I shouldve went there to check it out but my car is too ugly and slow to be anywhere close to gumball racers.nice pull on the Viper though.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:35 PM
12 Second Club

hah thanks man. id like to think my car looks pretty damn good......... which is still nowhere near the exotics that were there, even completely vinyl wrapped they still look gorgeous. i do like the sound of my car better than any of those tho lol
Old 06-01-2012, 06:22 PM
12 Second Club

any cammed lsx sounds pretty damn good to me over alot of cars.id be down to check out your car or cruise around..my poor lq4 wont give you much of a run right now but id still try haha..what area are you in the gta?
Old 06-01-2012, 09:36 PM
12 Second Club

im up in barrie, but im down to woodbridge a lot for some fun on the weekends, and im also up in wasaga quite a bit at my grandparents house for the shop/motocross and all that..

what about you? theres apparently a big big meet in fort erie tomorrow but of course its rained out, and i was going to go to cscs on sunday at cayuga and RAIN. **** sake. oh well.. i go to queensway and 427 for the shows on saturday nights a lot through the summer.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:26 PM
12 Second Club

Im scarborough bound.Havent been upto woodbridge friday night meets/races in awhile from too much heat.I want to get my car up on power but keep it ugly stock looking since not many expect what its capable of.Hopefully next weekend isnt rained out,maybe ill come out and check out the car scene there.The scarborough circuit is pretty bad these days.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:13 AM
10 Second Club

looks like u had some good fun
Old 06-02-2012, 12:36 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Every single exotic with a V10 or V12 sounds worlds better than a V8, and I like the sound of a V8.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love a good sound of a lsx but not compared to v12s and other exotic exhaust notes

Search this Thread