Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mustangs talkin shit

Old 01-16-2013, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mustangs talkin ****

Ok so these kids at my school have been running their mouth about how bad their mustangs, they have
04 gt 45th 5sp with o/r x and 40s

01 bullitt gt with a tuner, short throw and o/r x, and lowering springs

1990 mustang 5.0 b&m trans with a trick flow intake bbk shorty headers bbk o/r x and 40s and lowering springs

They keep say that my car is slow cause It want get sideways and it's not loud enough . And because it's an automatic ,I have ...

2000 z28 a4 with slp lid and smooth bellow and magnaflow catback , and sportlines in the front and pro kits in the back.

But I'm planing on running my car for the first time this march when my local drag strip opens
. What do y'all think it will run and will I beat them?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Launching!

i would imagine you'd run low 13's with it and IMO, you'd beat all of them. but there are definitely more knowledgeable people around here. just me $0.02.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Launching!

oh and btw, you might wanna move this thread to the bench racing section just because you didn't kill any mustangs yet
Old 01-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Teching In

You'll wax em. My buddy Brett's 04 gt 5sp with full bolt ons minus headers is running a 13.9, and he's a borderline decent driver. You should be fine. 3rd yellow light hits, roll it outta there. Just keep it to yourself, let them talk lol.

I'm an old stang guy/closet termi lover.

I'd say you should beat em by a few tenths for sure.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

i remember high school... and i also remember my 1994 grand prix being a faster car then another kids 5.0 fox.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What you should do is, Go to each one of them.

And tell each one, they are a retarded lil bitch, and you will gladly "destroy" their lil ***** Mustangs. But put some money on it, Do $100 a race, so they will actually take the race. If not settle for a full tank of gas, Take something from these homos.

And most importantly, Have a few of your buddies there. One to video tape every race that you destroy, so you can post that **** everywhere of how lame their pos' are.

Ahh these guys are the reason why I have this hatred for Mustangs, (in these situations). However, there are people like this that own Chevy's too, as also any other car. It just seems there are more with Mustang guys. Typical, "Ive got a Mustang and an exhaust. People will think I'm cool now, yayyy" lolll

fyi, I have respect for Ford, I give credit where credit is due. Just not people/idiots like this.

Oh and I almost forgot, You are going to kill them so bad you want it on video.

Last edited by Raoul-Duke; 01-16-2013 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Haha, put a torque converter with a higher stall in it and they'll be watching your taillights as soon as you're off the line.

Have you been practicing your launches? Brake to the floor, load up the drivetrain with a little throttle (I usually did between 1500 and 2k rpm), then sidestep the brake and plant the accelerator when it's time. Hopefully your tires hold.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

They're high school kids? Of course their going to think their first car is the fastest in the world. They done watched fast ad furious or YouTube the worlds fastest mustangs so now they think they can do it... These aren't guys we're taking about? More like kids that bought the car that way or parents bought them it... I would pull a ast n furious move though.. They be talking ****.. Be like think you can beat it? More than likely they'll response yea my aunts suv will walk that pile.. Respond, so how about your daddy's mustang

Last edited by Imstock2; 01-16-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke

And tell each one, they are a retarded lil bitch, and you will gladly "destroy" their lil ***** Mustangs. But put some money on it, Do $100 a race, so they will actually take the race. If not settle for a full tank of gas, Take something from these homos.

And most importantly, Have a few of your buddies there. One to video tape every race that you destroy, so you can post that **** everywhere of how lame their pos' are.

Ahh these guys are the reason why I have this hatred for Mustangs. However, they are people like this that own Chevy's too, as also any other car. It just seems there are more with Mustang guys. Typical, "Ive got a Mustang and an exhaust. People will think I'm cool now, yayyy" lolll

fyi, I have respect for Ford, I give credit where credit is due. Just not people/idiots like this.
Hahaha the funny thing is that they are all some of my best friends hahaha so ill have bragging rights. Lmao
Old 01-16-2013, 10:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Justin_2000z28
Hahaha the funny thing is that they are all some of my best friends hahaha so ill have bragging rights. Lmao
Best friends or worst enemies. Just get it on video, I love to see these people getting put in their place lol
Old 01-16-2013, 10:04 AM

You'll kill'em I have seen stock ss trailblazers kill new mustangs so u shouldn't have a problem with those little ponies.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a '08 GT 4.6L with bolt ons and tune and my modded LS1 T/A kills it. Do a few mods before lighting them up (don't tell them): Ported TB, put on some long tubes, and get a real dyno tune for that A4, it will change the shift points well into the red line and give a good 2nd gear scratch - I know I have the A4 too. And don't spin wheels on take off just practice easing that foot straight down at red lights getting grip and race time look for those fords in rear view mirror
Old 01-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

You should take them all very easily. Boost their ego a little though and then later ask them all to run.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Staging Lane

Damn fords owners and their ruststangs. Justin lets just gang bang them with the TA and camaro and make them want to sell those POS fords and buy some GM power.
We're here for the stang bang!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke

Ahh these guys are the reason why I have this hatred for Mustangs, (in these situations). However, there are people like this that own Chevy's too, as also any other car. It just seems there are more with Mustang guys. Typical, "Ive got a Mustang and an exhaust. People will think I'm cool now, yayyy" lolll

Oh and I almost forgot, You are going to kill them so bad you want it on video.
Remember you are talking about high school kids here. They don't know much of anything yet. Like you said there are people that talk trash about their slow cars of any brand. Do you hate the cars they drive too? That would have to include every brand.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:59 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DevinPeck
You'll kill'em I have seen stock ss trailblazers kill new mustangs so u shouldn't have a problem with those little ponies.
I have done this.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:03 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Do full bolt ons, stall and a sticky tire and you'll embarrass them.

Good kill btw
Old 01-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Staging Lane

I'm a senior in high school and know more about cars than most people twice my age. I do all my own work to my 01 Trans Am and race cars. But, 90% of the time you're correct. Young kids don't know hardly anything about their car except the brand name.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:07 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Good kill!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:13 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

all day I here ocal highshool kids talking about civics and eclipses, and mustangs, and wanting to run me, and I just laugh and ask for a date, time, and a price, so its not a waste of my time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mustangs talkin shit