Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

350Z and Me

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 350Z and Me

I was out riding around Friday afternoon in the big town, I looked up and seen what i thought was a primered 350Z, it turned out to be a dark green Z350 with aftermarket wheels and exhaust at a min.

He slowly weaver through traffic to get beside me, so i was sure he was game. He even had a smile on his face I just picked up the car from the tuners just to drive it the next day (Got married). I as i stated knew he was wanting to run, and with him being happy to run, then hearing the car, i guessed he was not stock i had already geared down.

So we hit it about the same time, maybe he got a jump, but i pulled him his car length in about one gear and jammed the next gear and i was over a car or car and a half or so out on him. I let out and rolled my window down to give him the thumbs up, he returned it and was still smiling, as gave me the point DANG look.

Now I was smiling LOL and we cruised on. I had the gopro but it was not even out, I was just taking the car to clean it before i stuck it on, and the run surfaced so fast i didn't even think to grab my HD. Sorry, but hope you enjoyed the run.

BTW, I have to LOL at myself, after we had dinner that night (folks, best man, and All) I left the Pizza hut kinda hard ran it up to the speed limit and shifted. Thinking i didn't need to get a ticket before my wedding. HA I look up and there was a city car right behind me, I told my brother (i was on the phone with) I needed to let him go. Got pulled over and here is how the convo went.

Officer: Your car is really loud.
Me: Yes Sir
Officer: You accelerated pretty hard back there.
Me: Yes Sir
Officer: And your plates are expired
Me: Yes sir
Officer: What were you thinking?
Me: I just got out of rehearsal and was excited. Here is the emissions papers.
Officer: (looks at the paperwork) This thing passed smog?
Me: Yes sir
Officer: Seriously?
Me: Yes sir, just got it from the shop.
Officer: Your getting married?
Me: Yes Sir!
Officer: (hands me my stuff) Your gonna have enough bills soon, you don't need any more, you can go.
Me : YES SIR!
ROFL
Old 05-06-2013, 05:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

^

I love "let go" stories.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:44 PM
12 Second Club

This cop was probably in your shoes 10 years ago lol
Old 05-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Teching In

You will know what he means by "bills soon"
Old 05-09-2013, 03:06 PM
On The Tree

Funny part, was i called my bro back, after he let me go, and told him the story, he LOL and said now your whole family knows, I said HUH?

My brother said, and I Quote "Your getting married, so she knows EVERYTHING". I said you think she will know?

Ring Ring, 3 minutes later, she asked if I got a ticket!

Quick Reply: 350Z and Me