Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stupidest Street Racer Stories

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 12:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Stupidest Street Racer Stories

I though it would be fun to see some people's stories, we all have had them those morons who pull up next to you and **** talk you into racing and then lose. So share them.

I'll start, so I was driving and these two punks (typical 16 white swagfags) pulled up in their daddies S550 Merc blasting some ghetto trash music. They were eyeing up my T/A (some bolt ons, header back straigh pipes), so I gave it a rev, the passenger proceeds to roll down his window and tell me that the Merc would destroy my piece of crap. So I rev again to get them going, smoked them by at least two car lengths, after which they proceed to flip me off on the ricer fly by.

Your turn
Old 05-07-2013, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

I was cruising around when a guy in a green pos prelude was messing with me. I ignored him for the most part, but when I turned around he followed. I was a good 10 lengths in front when he hit the gas to blow by me. I let him get up to just about my bumper when I hit the gas. I only stayed on it long enough to not let him by, but when I did let off he kept going and his friend proceeded to do a rowing motion out the window like they just beat me when I matched their speed in a fifth of the distance. I don't think they know how things work...
Old 05-07-2013, 01:14 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I ran a middle aged guy in a stock red 5th gen SS while I was in my 335xi sedan from a stop light. Previously we had some pulls back and forth but this was a nice line em up situation. Light turns green and he spins while I hook since I'm awd. I stay in it and I hold him off at about 4-5 car lengths back. I slow down to give a thumbs up and he just pesters me about being a ****** in a BMW and how he wants to beat my ***. Typical fat middle aged bullshit I deal with in the midwest.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guy in a pos kia tried to do a fly-by on me while I was driving my dd (sedan deville) but I stopped his pull and pulled about half a car on him... got up to the light and he told me he would have smoked me if he had been driving his Civic Si! I asked him what was done and he told me cai, exhaust and driver mod... I told him that I was "very lucky"... my V is down so I couldn't really tell him that he would have been butt raped if I had mine! 8-(
Old 05-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Teching In

Had a "stock" terminator pull up next to me on the freeway.
After doing a few fly bys he yells he will leave it in 4th for me.
We slow down to 60 (sweet spot for second) I wait till the 3rd honk before I down shift to 2nd and blow his doors off.
BUT I guess I was to focused on him I didn't notice the brand new GT500 that was cruising with him.
We line up at 55 and I purposely jumped the second honk.

didn't do me much good he at still ripped me a new one.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Colesitzy

I'll start, so I was driving and these two punks (typical 16 white swagfags) pulled up in their daddies S550 Merc blasting some ghetto trash music. They were eyeing up my T/A (some bolt ons, header back straigh pipes), so I gave it a rev, the passenger proceeds to roll down his window and tell me that the Merc would destroy my piece of crap. So I rev again to get them going, smoked them by at least two car lengths, after which they proceed to flip me off on the ricer fly by.

Your turn
So you rev'ed at two white kids, approximate age of 16, because they were playing music you didn't like and looked at your car? Oh and it must have been their daddies (dad's) Mercedes. Sounds like you were asking for the "my car is faster than yours bro" from the passenger.

Anyways, good kill and glad you put those young rich swagfags in their place.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Was in the V on sunday and typical IS250 owner who thinks he has fastest sedan begins to tail gate me. I slow down to let him try to swing around and gun it. He does as soon as he's at my door i gun it, spin like crazy pass him standing still about 15 lengths in 1 gear then slow down for traffic. Gets behind me again and tails me i slow down to like 5 mph, he tries to swing around I again gun it and he gets stuck like 5 cars back lol.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

rowing is awesome. That is all
Old 05-07-2013, 10:30 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

I beat a G6. lolol
Old 05-07-2013, 11:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Steve C.
So you rev'ed at two white kids, approximate age of 16, because they were playing music you didn't like and looked at your car? Oh and it must have been their daddies (dad's) Mercedes. Sounds like you were asking for the "my car is faster than yours bro" from the passenger.

They looked barely old enough to drive, it had to be their dads old merc. What kind of kid can buy a 06ish S550?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Launching!

Raced a Bentley continental gt, was a dad his 15+ year old son and two little girl in the back. Pulled up to a light and the kid and dad was staring at me. Kid looked at me and pointed ahead with this big smile on his face. The little girls in the back were leaning forward in anticipation. The dad griping the wheel with this I own a Bentley bitch look. Reved it to 3k rpm and the light turned green. Jumped instantly ahead by a car and held it there till 85 until a bend came around. I broke the gt didn't and did a nice ricer fly by. This was when I just purchased the GXP and haven't had many fun races sense...
Old 05-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve C.

I love putting flat billed ******* like that in their place.

A few months ago I had a Pontiac G6 pull up next to me while I'm cruising down the street, with three 18-20ish year old flat bills in it. They were revving at me, trying to get me to play. I finally revved back once we caught a red light together, and the douche in the driver's seat said ''what do you have in that pos, a 2.2 liter?'' I replied with ''what is that, your little sister's car?'' That pissed them all off pretty good. They then proceeded to call me a bunch of names and asking ''you wanna race ******???'' ''we'll blow that piece of garbage out of the water!!'' I'm just laughing my *** off at this point, giving them the ''yank yank'' gesture with my left hand out the window. The light finally turns green, they hammer down, screeching their tires, as I barely crack the throttle, giving just enough gas to stay even with them through 1st gear. After my trans shifts to 2nd I stood on it (still with my left hand hanging out my window) just long enough to put a solid semi length or two on them. Just a short little dash from 40-80mph or so.

Now for the funniest part. I let off and coast back down to the speed limit, while this G6 is still going ***** to the wall, about to do the classic ricer fly-by. Once they pass me, I look over and I see the bare *** of the kid in the back seat, pressed up to his window. Yes, he mooned me as they did a ricer fly-by! And the passenger was flipping me off. I swear to god I laughed for literally about 20 minutes straight after that.

Last edited by Razor01Z28; 05-08-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by topendrunner
rowing is awesome. That is all
Rowing???
Old 05-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Banned

Rowing???
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream!
Old 05-08-2013, 03:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Heres my favorite;
Was test driving my freshly installed nitrous setup and theres that black Skyline turbo awd that gets beside me. He looks at my with that over confident smile looking at my 'junk', thinking how bad he would beat my underpowered V8 poop. Its funny cause I just had my Mickey Thompson on.

So we go from a 1st gear roll and I beat him pretty bad, a good 3-4 lengths, N/A. We had to cut the run short(100mph) cause of traffic. Me and my cousin had a pretty good laugh but he comes back beside me and still has that confident smile saying:''lets have a another roll''. Right there I knew he thought his mighty turbo would have too much top end for my V8. This guy really needed a good lesson. I turn on the bottle and we line up and do a 40-130mph roll and I put countless bus lengths on him.

The guy came back to my side at the next light and finally, the confident smile was totally gone. Instead he was all pale and miserable, saying:''man, your car is really fast...'' I said to him he had a great setup and we left. I've never seen a guy hurt like that!!! Thats what happen when you think your 114mph turbo turd is the fastest **** on earth!! This pretty much the case of every turbo car in my town... Every V8 is stock slow and every import has some junk turbo kit on it.

Last edited by Johnnystock; 05-08-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream!
I still don't get it.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:54 AM
On The Tree

I still don't get it.
It's when a passenger puts his hands out the window while doing a ricer fly by in the motion that they are rowing a boat passed you. It's a way of saying that they are faster then you(in my case they did it anyway even though they were much slower)

Ignore razor, he never has any actual input for anything.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cory1750
I was cruising around when a guy in a green pos prelude was messing with me. I ignored him for the most part, but when I turned around he followed. I was a good 10 lengths in front when he hit the gas to blow by me. I let him get up to just about my bumper when I hit the gas. I only stayed on it long enough to not let him by, but when I did let off he kept going and his friend proceeded to do a rowing motion out the window like they just beat me when I matched their speed in a fifth of the distance. I don't think they know how things work...
I still don't get it.
See above for what he meant by "rowing is awesome."
Old 05-09-2013, 11:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cory1750
It's when a passenger puts his hands out the window while doing a ricer fly by in the motion that they are rowing a boat passed you. It's a way of saying that they are faster then you(in my case they did it anyway even though they were much slower)

Ignore razor, he never has any actual input for anything.
That's ******* hilarious! I do something like that, when they come by on the fly-by, I do the Top Gear loser "L" on my head.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:28 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Some guy did that to me, except they had actual paddles.

Quick Reply: Stupidest Street Racer Stories