Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

StinkyM had both his toys out last night...

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default StinkyM had both his toys out last night...

So where does this story begin? Ahh right…. There… yes right there. MMMM… yes right there…. Oh sorry, mmhhmmm, the story begins last weekend. Long story so prepare yourselves.
Last weekend I ran a red cammed GTO and that night he was telling me how he wanted to run my bike and all this and that. So I’m like ok I will bring it out next weekend and we can see what’s up. No biggie. Friday night, or Thursday night he finds our fb page and he’s blowing it up. There’s a backstory to why so let me explain that in some light detail.
He ran a Mazda Speed 3 in town that’s not all it’s cracked up to be. He ran the Mazda Speed 3 I ran and this is what’s not adding up to me. Nothing has changed between anyone’s setup.

GTO vs Mazda speed 3 from a few months ago

GTO vs Me from last week

So, I am thinking the GTO sprayed me. If nothing has changed since these runs or he got retuned then he sprayed me. Anyways, I’m like whatever and last weekend everyone was hyping up this Mazda Speed 3. Claiming it’s the fastest one in town and blah blah whatever blah. So I’m setting up runs to run the Mazda Speed 3, you know me being black and all, instigating runs. I posted up in 3rd person saying I heard myself wanted to run this Mazda Speed 3 on whatever tune he ran the GTO on. And he posted back saying that’s cool.

Here’s the interesting part. The GTO dude got wind of the post and joined the group. Now once again, me being black and all, I’m calling this GTO dude out. He’s claiming it’s still a 5.7. Well in the aforementioned video, clearly it says it’s a 6.0 and the fact that he’s buddy buddy with the MS3 dude makes this whole crew seem sketchy. He also told my good friend with a C5 Z06 that he has a 6.0, and the MS3 dude says he has a 6.0. Then he wonders why everyone claims he has a 6.0? Man stfu. So I call his bs and he’s like it’s a 5.7 and I didn’t spray. Hmm. Well the Mazda Speed 3 clearly put half a car on you and I instantly put half a car on the Mazda Speed 3, but you instantly put a car on me. Nah my dude either you sprayed or you have one hell of a new tune.

So we were going back and forth for two days about this and eventually I got to a point to where I was like annnd I’m done talking to you. So, since he wants to bs me I’m not going to be running this did anytime soon. I cannot stand people who say they do this for fun but bs their way through. Takes all the fun out of it.

So last night. We roll out 10 deep. Had me on the bike, my buddy drove my M3, a VR-4, Mazda Speed 3, STi hatch, Lotus Elise, a well done up Camry and an Altima. I park the bike and immediately this guy from last week walks up to me. He’s cool as hell and I’m down for whatever with him. So I told him I was waiting on the Mazda Speed 3 dude first and if he didn’t show up I would run him. He immediately leaves and heads towards the Mazda Speed 3 dudes house. 5 minutes later they show back up and the Mazda dude is like “yo you thought I wasn’t going to show up”. Whatever, when do you want to run? He’s like “in 30 minutes”. Cool. Here’s how the first run turned out.

*My Iphone didn’t adjust to go wide so the video is upside down.

That was the first run. On the way back it went like this.

He became really friendly after that run.

So immediately after the second run, he stops at a gas station and he’s like I was only hitting 13.5 psi on the second run. I heard his car’s turbo setup get extremely loud like a hose popped off or something so I give him that. He fixes whatever went wrong, and we’re back at it. He has the videos of the other runs. I asked him for them and still have yet to see them.
So, then I rebooted myself into my bike gear. I don’t trust none of these dudes like I wouldn’t trust my dog in the house by himself, so I asked my dude to roll out behind us in the M3. These runs were so f ing sick. Ugh, I loved running this WS6 on the bike. It was close as hell until like 120 where he would pull bus lengths. Expected since I’m only on a 600 and he’s making quite a bit of power. My guess is like 500-550 on the bottle. I need to hook mine up on the bike and spray a 20 hit and see what it do. Anyways here’s one of the runs. The quality sucks but it’s whatever.

That boy shift dem gears on that 600. I learned from the best. Beans where you at? The video sucks but man I love watching this video over and over. Makes me happy knowing I’m a decent rider on my 600. I’m just fat. Need a 140 lb jockey or a faster bike.

So, we return and this Mustang guy was trying to run me for cash. I’m like “dude I have my car and bike out here for fun. I’m not running anyone for cash out here”. He’s like ok whatever. So we were about to leave to line that up and he walks up to me and says “my bottle is pretty low so we might get one good run”. I’m like it’s cool. Whatever.

So we get lined up, and I tossed him the thumbs up to let him know I am ready. He just steals the hit. HARD!!! He had half a door on me before I went WOT. I ended up running him down, and then he ran out of bottle. Sad sad sad.

I’m tired of writing, I’m up to 3 pages on a word document and this is already long enough. But that was my night. Great night, some good people, and a lot of fun.

BTW, the bike and M3 ran, and the M3 pulled. It was sad. I was sitting in 3rd at 75 mph and that M3 just took off. The M3’s top end is just unstopppppppaaaaablleeeeeee!!!!!
Old 08-18-2013, 03:21 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm not really sure what's going on in you story but can you spare some cliff notes here
Old 08-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
I'm not really sure what's going on in you story but can you spare some cliff notes here
This.

You have like 40 stories in one and its hard to follow.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:36 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

We don't come here to read books
Old 08-18-2013, 05:13 PM
9 Second Club

Could it just be possible that you lost to a cammed gto(no nitrous)? This just sounds like a jumbled mess of Ricer Math Concepts honestly.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:18 PM
Teching In

Could it just be possible that you lost to a cammed gto(no nitrous)? This just sounds like a jumbled mess of Ricer Math Concepts honestly.
Here's cliffs. Raced a Mazda Speed 3 with bolt ons in the M3 that thought he was going to win and beat him. He ran the same GTO I raced and he pulled the GTO half a door, and the GTO ran him down after 120 or so mph. Raced a Cammed WS6 on a 100 shot on the bike and edged him out til 120 where he pulled. There's the cliffs.

I should lose to a Cammed GTO. But what bothers me the most is the fact that the owner is so full of **** and has been called out on it and still denies. Where is the ricer math? There's video proof, I just want to know wtf was different. Regardless of if he sprayed or not. I could give two ***** but what pisses me off is that he'll deny having a 6.0 but tell people. I just can't stand people who bullshit.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Did I just watch a tiny stock baby turbo car use a 2 step from a roll?
Old 08-19-2013, 11:02 AM
10 Second Club

^^Lol, yeah WTF was that about. He doesn't have a brake pedal?

Anyway, nice runs stinky. I wouldn't necessarily make the assumption that the GTO is spraying, even if things aren't really adding up.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:10 AM
9 Second Club

Rolling antilag. It's a beautiful thing.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah... for your car lol. Neons, ms3's, and colbols; not so much. If you breathe to hard near the gas pedal it is at full spool.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Beans
^^Lol, yeah WTF was that about. He doesn't have a brake pedal?

Anyway, nice runs stinky. I wouldn't necessarily make the assumption that the GTO is spraying, even if things aren't really adding up.
I just wish I new exactly what the difference was and what he really has done. There's no honesty in this guy though and that's what sucks the most. But I'm moving on. I like running the bike against fast cars. That's a lot more fun for me.

Quick Reply: StinkyM had both his toys out last night...