Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Built/Nitrous Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 vs TheGodfather Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 04:55 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flattusmaximus78
Yeah his car is sick, looks like it's going to flip over and blows up; but I'm doing it wrong. It's not even your car and you are upset about it dude. Fact is the car would work better with the right rims or a narrowed rear sitting at a level ride height. Keep jergin his gergin though.
yea sure its sick, cuz i help put that car together since day 1, Iam upset for what?.. it barely hooks at 60 roll with 325/50/15 MT, thats probably one of the biggest tire you put on F-body camaro chassis without extensive modication

i must have upset you with my low horsepower comment haha but its true you never been to that level. but since you have a long line experience making 4 digit WHP RWD car hook on the street, can you give some advice,

Last edited by DSS; 10-20-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:02 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Camper
You're just a ******* idiot lol. You're going to continue this 10 second thing when your video timers are near identical.. Good god you aren't very smart

Would it make you feel better if I posted some catalogs of a 4th gear pull from 60-150 in far less time than 10 seconds?
**** all that..quit dodging my ******* question

WHERE THE **** ARE THE OTHER LITER BIKE SLAYING VIDEOS YOU BRAGGED ABOUT?
Old 10-20-2013, 09:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DSS
yea sure its sick, cuz i help put that car together since day 1, Iam upset for what?.. it barely hooks at 60 roll with 325/50/15 MT, thats probably one of the biggest tire you put on F-body camaro chassis without extensive modication

i must have upset you with my low horsepower comment haha but its true you never been to that level. but since you have a long line experience making 4 digit WHP RWD car hook on the street, can you give some advice,
You are upset about the advice I gave you, was that not clear? I'm not surprised the car spins on those massive tires. It has the stance of a car from 1966.

I'm not upset. I drove my car around for 2 hours last night, raced plenty of cars then went out and had a beer. It was great. And I spent the last 2 years for work traveling to small tire events. The white car is nasty, but it doesn't make sick power. Sorry to disagree with you.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:24 AM
On The Tree

LMAO wow.... pretty much the response I expected. This is going nowhere... Want to race my buddies top fuel car for $1200???
Old 10-21-2013, 10:32 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

You are upset about the advice I gave you, was that not clear? I'm not surprised the car spins on those massive tires. It has the stance of a car from 1966.

I'm not upset. I drove my car around for 2 hours last night, raced plenty of cars then went out and had a beer. It was great. And I spent the last 2 years for work traveling to small tire events. The white car is nasty, but it doesn't make sick power. Sorry to disagree with you.
im upset on the advice coming from someone who has the same power as a cam only ls1? hahahhahahah... but since your so experienced making a 4 digit horsepower car hook on a un-prepped cold dusty freeway, can you give more detail how to make it work? mr expert

so you drive your car around that makes you special? cuz i drove my Van for 5 hours last night and raced plenty of times too, big ******* deal, stick your *** to the fantasy glued road you call drag strip then this is street, and sure its nasty, i helped build it, oh it makes plenty of power, power you will never reach in your life time

since you like to travel maybe you can come play

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dyno-gues...-part-2-a.html

Originally Posted by Anti_Venom99
LMAO wow.... pretty much the response I expected. This is going nowhere... Want to race my buddies top fuel car for $1200???
what typical stupid forum bench racer.. i cant even believe i wasted my time entertaining your stupid post..

let me guess, your friend is ******* your girlfriend too huh? cuz seems like you cant handle your own ****

Last edited by DSS; 10-21-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:23 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Need some advice? Put a good boost controller on that bitch.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:57 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DSS
im upset on the advice coming from someone who has the same power as a cam only ls1? hahahhahahah... but since your so experienced making a 4 digit horsepower car hook on a un-prepped cold dusty freeway, can you give more detail how to make it work? mr expert

so you drive your car around that makes you special? cuz i drove my Van for 5 hours last night and raced plenty of times too, big ******* deal, stick your *** to the fantasy glued road you call drag strip then this is street, and sure its nasty, i helped build it, oh it makes plenty of power, power you will never reach in your life time

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dyno-gues...-part-2-a.html

what typical stupid forum bench racer.. i cant even believe i wasted my time entertaining your stupid post..

let me guess, your friend is ******* your girlfriend too huh? cuz seems like you cant handle your own ****
Old 10-22-2013, 08:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DSS

You got upset and went digging through my posts and found my questions about my steel rings for nitrous not sealing up on the dyno and burning oil. It is a cam only ls1. It's a stock cube motor with a nitrous grind cam and converter. If it still made that power I wouldn't be upset. I never mentioned racing either car on a track, you did. I mentioned that is how I spent my time in learning a thing or two in my profession about suspension. Then you took advice, as me knocking your buddies car.

Since you are upset about it. The wheels stick out to far, it doesn't hook (probably because it has collapsed springs in the front), and it lost before it blew up. I can't say that I would be happy if you built my car, because it sounds like you guys don't have good experience with a car in the quad digits via that video. Which has nothing to do with hooking from a 60 roll btw... Normally that is understandable. This sport is a trial and error type deal.

Whats your corvette run with those wiring problems? I only ask because I assume your car has never had one issue since day 1.

Do you honestly get this when in real life when someone else compliments a car that isn't yours and makes a corrective suggestion?

Last edited by flattusmaximus78; 10-22-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:00 AM
11 Second Club

Heres a quick video I took yesterday of my ZX-14, its kinda for sale, and somebody asked for a WOT video.

Normally I can almost do wide open in 1st without spinning, it was so cold I was having a hard time with 2nd gear, so I slowly take it up to 60mph and hammer it.

Bike is highly modded, BUT I weigh 330lbs, and its currently on stock gearing.

Old 10-25-2013, 12:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

This guy has it!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:11 AM
DSS
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Camper
like all the bullshit you spat about.. all talk and full of ****

You got upset and went digging through my posts and found my questions about my steel rings for nitrous not sealing up on the dyno and burning oil. It is a cam only ls1. It's a stock cube motor with a nitrous grind cam and converter. If it still made that power I wouldn't be upset. I never mentioned racing either car on a track, you did. I mentioned that is how I spent my time in learning a thing or two in my profession about suspension. Then you took advice, as me knocking your buddies car.

Since you are upset about it. The wheels stick out to far, it doesn't hook (probably because it has collapsed springs in the front), and it lost before it blew up. I can't say that I would be happy if you built my car, because it sounds like you guys don't have good experience with a car in the quad digits via that video. Which has nothing to do with hooking from a 60 roll btw... Normally that is understandable. This sport is a trial and error type deal.

Whats your corvette run with those wiring problems? I only ask because I assume your car has never had one issue since day 1.

Do you honestly get this when in real life when someone else compliments a car that isn't yours and makes a corrective suggestion?

dont think highly of your self kid, with all that big talk i just had to look how dumb can you get get, and it turns i was right. You are nothing but a typical forum talker that talks big game like his been in the same situation before, i asked you for a further explanation how to make a 4 digit horsepower RWD car hook at a cold dusty dirty road with no burn out and and yet stable at high speed toward 160-180mph, i aint read **** from you yet, so explain and teach, since you know so ******* much about how to make it work on the freeway

you think im mad cuz you said the wheels sticks out far? WTF are you ******* stupid? does it look like that camaro is built for car shows to please joe blows like you? so you want the Camaro to run a suspension set up for drag strip? and run a smaller tire. Do you have any idea how unstable the car is going to be on the public highway at 160-180mph? but your the expert here with your sub 400whp car, it takes alot to make 4 digit horsepower not many will even attempt or even get close to that, but we sure back our words with our real life experience unlike you talking out of your *** based on your fantasy benching racing

sure it broke, but its really just a simple headgasket / lifting head failure due to overboost. the car went on a rampage for 8 months with this set up with no issue, but even then who gives a ****, the car fired back up few days ago and everything is looking great, a potential rematch is in the talks already so stay tuned

its funny, again you comment on something you clearly know nothing about, but ill clue you in, Corvettes are piece of **** in the electrical department, since day 1 off the dealership these cars have been known to have all kinds of bullshit electrical issues, its a very well known and common problems to have to on C5s Corvettes, do some research you will understand exactly what i am talk about, and i never said anything about my car not having problems, every cars have problems, its unavoidable. also i didnt make comments about your problems, i simply stated that for a guy with cam only horsepower you sure talk like you know alot about 4 digit horsepower level cars but you dont

thanks for the compliment it was much appreciated, but at the same, you insulted and talk like we didnt know what the **** we are doing, and those words were backed by your cam only horsepower experience

Last edited by DSS; 10-29-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:18 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Boost controller!
Old 10-29-2013, 07:50 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DSS
like all the bullshit you spat about.. all talk and full of ****

dont think highly of your self kid, with all that big talk i just had to look how dumb can you get get, and it turns i was right. You are nothing but a typical forum talker that talks big game like his been in the same situation before, i asked you for a further explanation how to make a 4 digit horsepower RWD car hook at a cold dusty dirty road with no burn out and and yet stable at high speed toward 160-180mph, i aint read **** from you yet, so explain and teach, since you know so ******* much about how to make it work on the freeway

you think im mad cuz you said the wheels sticks out far? WTF are you ******* stupid? does it look like that camaro is built for car shows to please joe blows like you? so you want the Camaro to run a suspension set up for drag strip? and run a smaller tire. Do you have any idea how unstable the car is going to be on the public highway at 160-180mph? but your the expert here with your sub 400whp car, it takes alot to make 4 digit horsepower not many will even attempt or even get close to that, but we sure back our words with our real life experience unlike you talking out of your *** based on your fantasy benching racing

sure it broke, but its really just a simple headgasket / lifting head failure due to overboost. the car went on a rampage for 8 months with this set up with no issue, but even then who gives a ****, the car fired back up few days ago and everything is looking great, a potential rematch is in the talks already so stay tuned

its funny, again you comment on something you clearly know nothing about, but ill clue you in, Corvettes are piece of **** in the electrical department, since day 1 off the dealership these cars have been known to have all kinds of bullshit electrical issues, its a very well known and common problems to have to on C5s Corvettes, do some research you will understand exactly what i am talk about, and i never said anything about my car not having problems, every cars have problems, its unavoidable. also i didnt make comments about your problems, i simply stated that for a guy with cam only horsepower you sure talk like you know alot about 4 digit horsepower level cars but you dont

thanks for the compliment it was much appreciated, but at the same, you insulted and talk like we didnt know what the **** we are doing, and those words were backed by your cam only horsepower experience
you got me kiddo..

Old 10-29-2013, 08:15 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Captain butthurt of the **** bleeding galaxy. Aka: DSS.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Kolk1
Heres a quick video I took yesterday of my ZX-14, its kinda for sale, and somebody asked for a WOT video.

Normally I can almost do wide open in 1st without spinning, it was so cold I was having a hard time with 2nd gear, so I slowly take it up to 60mph and hammer it.

Bike is highly modded, BUT I weigh 330lbs, and its currently on stock gearing.

Turbo 14 says: **** your 180mph speedo!
Old 10-29-2013, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

How did I miss this thread?

Can someone sum it up?

All I see is Camper going at it with DSS... DSS claiming camper doesn't know anything about 4 digit whp car when camper has 1000+hp and DSS has a nitrous c5 and some stock wrxs....

Am I getting it right?
Old 10-29-2013, 11:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
How did I miss this thread?

Can someone sum it up?

All I see is Camper going at it with DSS... DSS claiming camper doesn't know anything about 4 digit whp car when camper has 1000+hp and DSS has a nitrous c5 and some stock wrxs....

Am I getting it right?
yup exactly. also DSS thinks he's some god at setting up suspensions as well....just let the kid talk, he's helping me laugh my way through my work day.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Damn DSS got bullied bad as a kid.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That fourth gen is fast but im still waiting to see the videos of it "Yanking" stretched and bolt on 14's. I always saw the 14 ahead then the camaro ricer flyby. Is he close? Yeah but he isn't yanking em' (at least not the bikes anyway). By the time the camaro is coming around the race is over already.The nitrous race was clean ish until "Boom went the camaro!"
Old 10-29-2013, 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Puck
**** your 180mph speedo!
And its for sale

Quick Reply: Built/Nitrous Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 vs TheGodfather Camaro