Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SS vs SRT superbee

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 05:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Default SS vs SRT superbee

so its saturday,cooler weather my car feels strong so i figured id take a drive.

so after driving around for about a half i decide to go home.

as im about to get off at my exit i see this light noticeable blue color with stripes and a hood scoop approaching at a fairly high rate of speed. i try very hard to instigate a high speed contest.

at first the driver doesnt engage me so i slowed down because theres an occasional speed trap due to the posted limit being lowered.

the superbee driver continues at the same rate of speed and while i tried to keep pace i wasnt going to drive at triple digits to catch up so i figured nothing was going to happen.

then i notice the charger leaning on his brakes real hard. at first i thought WTF is there a cop nearby. then it sinks in he wants to lineup from a roll.

as i get next to him i drop it in D and wait a few seconds. i nail it and the charger does nothing. at that point i saw it was an SRT not an RT like i first thought.

so i slow down and wait for him to punch then ill go and see what happens.

were going about 60 he punches it then i do. he had a slight jump i caught up quickly and started pulling. i had to back off at about 105 due to a car in front of me.

as the superbee catches up he gives me a point of respect and i respond similarly and we go on our way.

thats all.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

A 60 roll is a a sweet spot for the 6.1 hemi. He would need some mods to keep up with you though. Good kill

Quick Reply: SS vs SRT superbee