Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Intake/tune 5.0 vs Stock C7 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 06:18 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
So now hero passes have something to do with the video in the OP...
It's called context, learn it.

Now let's focus here...
You came in here saying you would beat ANY C7 owner at a 1/4 or you'd give them $1000...

So if you would race any C7 owner, and win in a 1/4 because you're so good then that would mean you would have the fastest time... just using your logic. I'm staying on the topic at hand. Can't help it has nothing to do with the original thread or how stupid it sounds... your words
Old 10-21-2013, 06:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

After shifting one at the last C&C here locally, I can completely understand the missed shifts. 4 up, and 3 down is strange, not to mention, 1-4 are real tight, with 5th, 6th, and 7th REAL wide. It's a strange setup, that I'm sure it will be revised. There's always something in a first year Vette. Regardless we need a little shifting school for beginners here.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sick_tight
You came in here saying you would beat ANY C7 owner at a 1/4 or you'd give them $1000...

So if you would race any C7 owner, and win in a 1/4 because you're so good then that would mean you would have the fastest time... just using your logic. I'm staying on the topic at hand. Can't help it has nothing to do with the original thread or how stupid it sounds... your words
Again we're deviating from my original statement... and also your logic path is, at best, way out in left field.

What we have here is a severe lack of reading comprehension and a total inability to demonstrate even elementary level thought processes.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Ju1ce, does your wit get you paid? I hope so for your shake. You're the smartest guy in your own mind. Congratulations. Why does it always seem you have a chip on your shoulder?
Old 10-21-2013, 06:29 PM
Teching In

I'm just tired of hearing how seat time is why people are bad drivers.
People are bad drivers because they're bad at driving.
How many people do you know that have been driving for a long time are still terrible at driving? I'm betting you know a lot.

Good drivers would have zero problems jumping into a new C7 and racing decently from a roll vs a bolt on Mustang.
This was my original point. Everything since then has been fabrication and straw man tactics by the lemmings.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ju1ce,...give it a rest dude. Your starting to look,..not so smart here. I understand your trying to with your posts but,...it's backfiring hommie. Just give it a rest. Nothing against you,..nothing against your car..I am sure you either believe you can drive, given the opportunity...I hear it often. Who am i/we to say otherwise? If you wanna prove your skills(which it seems like you really wanna)...I suggest you find someone that has a manual car.....let them do 3 passes,....you do 3 passes. Film everything.

Sounds logical right?

Now please, step away from the bong water bro. Your not supposed to drink it.

On a side note,..I find it amazing how far outta wack threads can get.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
I suggest you find someone that has a manual car.....let them do 3 passes,....you do 3 passes. Film everything.

Sounds logical right?
Jeez you might be on to something here scooter.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Ohioborn screams like a lil giddy girl after beating a stock turbo Evo... calls the Evo guy a bitch because he missed a gear, and then he misses a gear.

Perfect.
Funny I raped him first run, missed 3rd came around still. And said he was bitch cause he tried tell people he raced me hadn't. And funny didn't know evo's came with fp black's stock. To bad both of us would rape your junk box. Your welcome to come get your **** pushed in anytime you want.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:50 PM
TECH Regular

Ju1ce we know there are such things as terrible drivers no matter what the seat time. Were just saying wait until these BRAND new Vette drivers start getting more seat time and watch how much faster they will get. To say someone should be great at shifting no matter what car you're in is just ignorant. And you can try and play it off like everyone else is the idiots but in all actuality were not. Unfortunately threads like this get side tracked because of stupid internet "professional" racers giving their 2¢ and pissing off every other intelligent person who is commenting on the thread.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Staging Lane

JU1CE!!!!

Old 10-21-2013, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sick_tight
so whats it called when you make fun of a car you cant afford and then talk **** about multiple other cars? which obviously have nothing to do with the topic?

whats it called when you make your own "sleeperz" video with a directors cut and essentially interview yourself?

what is it called when you suck and have nothing better to do but talk **** from the sidelines in a car forum, oh wait its called "Ju1ce"
Lmao! So true.

I understand your regal is quick, but that's all it is. Don't take away from other cars because you can't afford them.

And any car you need some seat time to get used to it. Not just going to hop in a car and shift it flawlessly. An auto will do that for you ... Right?
Old 10-21-2013, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SCalla1384
Lmao! So true.

I understand your regal is quick, but that's all it is. Don't take away from other cars because you choose not to buy them.

And any car you need some seat time to get used to it. Not just going to hop in a car and shift it flawlessly. An auto will do that for you ... Right?
Fixed.
And I'll beat you in your own car too and I've never driven a new 5.0.
Next?
Old 10-21-2013, 10:13 PM
Teching In

Lol okay guy. I wouldn't let you go inside my car, Nevermind let you drive it.

Next time I'm in CT I'd like to race you, but no pulling your ***** **** and letting out early when your getting pulled, or getting railed in. Give me a couple weeks, putting a clutch and flywheel in
Old 10-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Your car isn't worth my gas.
I wouldn't even take it outta the garage for you, let alone let you race against it.

It'd be 10x more hilarious to outdrive you in your own car than to puppy kick you in my Regal.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
No offense to your friend...but where the hell did he dyno? 425whp with intake, x pipe, and tune? My buddies gt made 419whp with an aed tune, x pipe, air intake, boss intake, axleback, and dropping weight in the drivetrain through 3.31 gears. He made 404 before the boss intake.
Revolution Automotives dynojet. It was literally the perfect day to be on the dyno hence why they are what they are but his tunes are spot on. My brothers 5.0 made almost the same power with the same mods.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:52 PM
Teching In

Lmao. Typical. When you can't prove anything, you just talk ****.

Lets do a 40-130 roll? No 40 to when I'm starting to pull away from you, you let out. Or 40 you jump me, I start pulling you back in you let out.

I'm in MA, I'll make the 2 hour trip to you. Or can you just not afford the gas money to race? Lawl!
Old 10-21-2013, 10:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Your car not worth my gas is what people say when know their going to get railed. Used to get it from 5th gens all time. Till they seen my car run. Then it was oh ya your way to fast for my car.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Lmao. Typical. When you can't prove anything, you just talk ****.

Lets do a 40-130 roll? No 40 to when I'm starting to pull away from you, you let out. Or 40 you jump me, I start pulling you back in you let out.

I'm in MA, I'll make the 2 hour trip to you. Or can you just not afford the gas money to race? Lawl!
You can't just jump in the ring because you think you can box.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Your car not worth my gas is what people say when know their going to get railed. Used to get it from 5th gens all time. Till they seen my car run. Then it was oh ya your way to fast for my car.
Exactly. He's better off just sitting behind his computer talking ****. "I can out drive your own car" blah blah, typical bitch move. But he won't race me in his awesome regal he parks in his parents garage.

You can't just jump in the ring because you think you can box.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Aww, you're cute.

Quick Reply: Intake/tune 5.0 vs Stock C7 Vette