Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

**Official 2014 Event: SRK "Loser eats Crow" Challenge**

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 10:20 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Mine races without me at times
Super duper Easter egg cars with volvo parts are known to do that on occasion.

Especially when a hobbit with a driver mod is involved.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope parallel to the ground. 4links like mustangs work well pointed down.it rolls the diff around in a torque arm set up. Friendly advise take it or leave it. Your choice.

that's alot of powa. Why such a 5th gen weight?
If you would like to come see my car launch at the drag strip you're more than welcome as I've invited both you and your friend to come down to Nam and race with us. Until then I'll limit my suggestions to people who have both seen my car run and launched manual cars on slicks thenselves. Thanks though.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=islander033;18168723]Super duper Easter egg cars with volvo parts are known do that on occasion.

Especidly when a hobbit with a driver mod is involved.[QOTE]lol this pile of **** has never made a pass yet. I need to move my lcas up this week as guitar should do. Im having some traction issues myself with the auto.

Originally Posted by Guitar
If you would like to come see my car launch at the drag strip you're more than welcome as I've invited both you and your friend to come down to Nam and race with us. Until then I'll limit my suggestions to people who have both seen my car run and launched manual cars on slicks thenselves. Thanks though.
Its ok keep listening to 4link guys, I don't doubt them a bit on a 4 link set up. Torque arm set up is totally different. ever think your having a hard time so something needs changed, and it wouldn't hurt to try at this point?
Old 04-23-2014, 11:04 PM
Teching In

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CvVHOE...ature=youtu.be
Old 04-23-2014, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Learn how to link a video and maybe I'll tell you. But considering you're not doing a clutch dump on slicks in a 3800 pound race weight I'd say the setup was just a bit different, hmm? And, oh considering you weren't driving, doesn't say much for you.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Teching In

Learn how to link a video and maybe I'll tell you. But considering you're not doing a clutch dump on slicks in a 3800 pound race weight I'd say the setup was just a bit different, hmm? And, oh considering you weren't driving, doesn't say much for you.
my phone was ******* it smart ***. Idgaf who was driving. I did the work to the car and ur too hard headed to try it. No wonder its a 12sec car. Forget I tried to help you.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Teching In

Keep dumping the clutch while it already has traction issues I hear that helps. Btw its on a radial. Your car should do better than it on a slick.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

my phone was ******* it smart ***. Idgaf who was driving. I did the work to the car and ur too hard headed to try it. No wonder its a 12sec car. Forget I tried to help you.
You're welcome to come see my car launch and I'll even let you bring a jack and some tools to the dragstrip and you can change them for me. Hell, tell you what, I'll even pay your gas. Then based on the result you can either go do an I told you so dance or you can go sulk in a corner. Either way I'm driving my car faster and differently than you've driven yours and taking advice from people who have actually done what I'm attempting to do, not someone who sits on the sidelines and watches someone else do what they can't. Don't get so butthurt, lol.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:17 PM
Teching In

You're welcome to come see my car launch and I'll even let you bring a jack and some tools to the dragstrip and you can change them for me. Hell, tell you what, I'll even pay your gas. Then based on the result you can either go do an I told you so dance or you can go sulk in a corner. Either way I'm driving my car faster and differently than you've driven yours and taking advice from people who have actually done what I'm attempting to do, not someone who sits on the sidelines and watches someone else do what they can't. Don't get so butthurt, lol.
Your on a 9inch, and have a cam and your on a slick only went .2 faster than I drove my own car with manifolds. Can you not add that up? I was being nice and not my usual dick face self to you. But your too lazy or hard headed to try it. Whats it really gonna hurt at this point just to move 2 bolts and try it?
Old 04-23-2014, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Your on a 9inch, and have a cam and your on a slick only went .2 faster than I drove my own car with manifolds. Can you not add that up? I was being nice and not my usual dick face self to you. But your too lazy or hard headed to try it. Whats it really gonna hurt at this point just to move 2 bolts and try it?
I didn't realize the dragstrip gave time breaks for modifications? Because I went faster with what I have...and you went slower with what you had...hmm. I'll let you add that up buttercup. My offer above still stands for this weekend. Or May 31st, an event Heater and others from here will be at. At a well prepped 1/8th, no less. Feel free to show up, I'll even buy you a beer.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:26 PM
Teching In

I didn't realize the dragstrip gave time breaks for modifications? Because I went faster with what I have...and you went slower with what you had...hmm. I'll let you add that up buttercup. My offer above still stands for this weekend. Or May 31st, an event Heater and others from here will be at. At a well prepped 1/8th, no less. Feel free to show up, I'll even buy you a beer.
lol my car weighed 3460 ish with my fat *** in it. Keep doing the same **** wrong and keep being proud making 12 sec passes on a slick cammed car with a 9inch lmao.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol my car weighed 3460 ish with my fat *** in it. Keep doing the same **** wrong and keep being proud making 12 sec passes on a slick cammed car with a 9inch lmao.
The butthurt it brings is too good to let up.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Banned

Sorry but thats the only way to deal with fat neck beards. Online they can be so much more than just a fat neck beard.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Him and Hio can't leave them hills of West Virginia (add music from Deliverance ).

The way our 1/4 mile track has been prepped here lately, he won't be getting an 11 anytime here soon. The best 60 ft. I've gotten there lately has been a 1.5 and that's turrible for my car
Old 04-24-2014, 07:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

You didn't go faster than me in his car Hell I been faster than you in my car with no type of drag tire at all, near full weight, normal trans, normal clutch, 10 bolt. What's your excuse for that?
I've tried to help him dude. It's no use. He would rather tighten up his speaker wire.....which is fine. But be happy with shitty results.
Clocks don't give breaks.......But when you add up someone's mods such as yourself you can clearly see where there is room for improvement.
Originally Posted by Heater
Him and Hio can't leave them hills of West Virginia (add music from Deliverance ).

The way our 1/4 mile track has been prepped here lately, he won't be getting an 11 anytime here soon. The best 60 ft. I've gotten there lately has been a 1.5 and that's turrible for my car
This man cannot stop thinking of me. Hey heater.....I can send you a selfie so you can beat up that little weiny to me if you want me to.

Why don't you just wright me a love letter? Between here and fb I'm always on your mind.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
This man cannot stop thinking of me. Hey heater.....I can send you a selfie so you can beat up that little weiny to me if you want me to.

Why don't you just wright me a love letter? Between here and fb I'm always on your mind.
I'll help him out.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I'll help him out.

Thanks *******, now what do I do with this stiffy at work?
Old 04-24-2014, 12:39 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
**** just got really real in the 10s class.

I'm running on Friday if the track isn't closed due to weather.
Friday racing is cancelled due to rain.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

i'll help him out.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Maaaaaaaarc is the man!
Old 04-24-2014, 01:19 PM
9 Second Club

I'll help him out.

I call dibs on the one in the middle.

Quick Reply: **Official 2014 Event: SRK "Loser eats Crow" Challenge**