Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

The Hater Maker 1500hp Blown and Nitrous Injected C6 Z06 Corvette: A Roll Racing Beas

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 11:28 PM
LS1Tech Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Hater Maker 1500hp Blown and Nitrous Injected C6 Z06 Corvette: A Roll Racing Beas

The Hater Maker 1500hp Blown and Nitrous Injected C6 Z06 Corvette: A Roll Racing Beast

This might have been posted in the Official TX2K14 thread, but I had to highlight this nasty C6 Z06 called, The Hater Maker. It's a blown and juiced C6 Z06 making 1500hp and going rounds with some seriously fast cars at the roll racing event at TX2K14. With all that power, I’m surprised he doesn't blow the tires off worse–that's impressive.
There's no qualms about it, this is one bad 'Vette, but I can’t help but think just how much faster it would be if it had a transmission that shifted as fast as the E-Gear and twin-clutch boxes in the GTR and the other supercars. Can you imagine if this Vette had this transmission from LG Motorsports? (second video below). What do you guys think, have you seen a high-horsepower Z06 with a sequential box go rounds with something like a big turbo GTR or TT Lambo?

Look for the main page post soon.

The car:

The transmission:

Last edited by loloone; 03-24-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:38 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I kinda wanna say good kill in a trollish kinda way but hot damn!!
Old 03-25-2014, 02:35 AM
11 Second Club

Damn that thing is nasty. Best part of the vid is when dude says "cam only" lol.

Btw, why does it have a cobra emblem in its front grille?

Last edited by LS1rob00; 03-25-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
Damn that thing is nasty. Best part of the vid is when dude says "cam only" lol.

Btw, why does it have a cobra emblem in it's front grille?
I noticed that too... I'm assuming it has to do with being the hater maker... **** of the vette guys with the blasphemy of putting a cobra emblem on a vette... and the cobra guys for... well, the same thing lol

Either way... I want em both. Maybe santa I'll try to be good this year and santa will bring them for me lol
Old 03-25-2014, 02:33 PM
btr
Staging Lane

I'm kinda sad that I didn't see more fast GM cars out there. The event was about 60% GTRs and lambos, what gives? not enough 1500+ HP American muscle?
Old 03-25-2014, 02:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Isn't that "Pumpking"?
Old 03-25-2014, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by btr
I'm kinda sad that I didn't see more fast GM cars out there. The event was about 60% GTRs and lambos, what gives? not enough 1500+ HP American muscle?
Just for reference, those 1800whp Lambos set their boost by gear to make 75% of their power in the lowest gears. Most of these big boy vettes have to dial in the boost lower than that so they can keep the car straight. For high horsepower roll races these big power AWD cars are the way to go. 4 tires will have better contact than 2 tires.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Bad bitch. Would own.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by loloone
The Hater Maker 1500hp Blown and Nitrous Injected C6 Z06 Corvette: A Roll Racing Beast

This might have been posted in the Official TX2K14 thread, but I had to highlight this nasty C6 Z06 called, The Hater Maker. It's a blown and juiced C6 Z06 making 1500hp and going rounds with some seriously fast cars at the roll racing event at TX2K14. With all that power, I’m surprised he doesn't blow the tires off worse–that's impressive.
There's no qualms about it, this is one bad 'Vette, but I can’t help but think just how much faster it would be if it had a transmission that shifted as fast as the E-Gear and twin-clutch boxes in the GTR and the other supercars. Can you imagine if this Vette had this transmission from LG Motorsports? (second video below). What do you guys think, have you seen a high-horsepower Z06 with a sequential box go rounds with something like a big turbo GTR or TT Lambo?

Look for the main page post soon.
Sick ride... to bad he didn't go turbo in the first place.

On a side note,..yea, an I pattern clutchless trans from, from like XTRAC or someone,...you'd be looking at a cost of 30k and a torque rating of maybe only 500-700 or so. Several "BIG MONEY" ballers have tried something similar(in ford gt's as well) but, unfortunately the torque rating isn't up to par,...from what "I" have ever seen,...which means **** cause whoknows, maybe someone makes one now. I dunno. But, in the past, high dollar cost, very low torque ratings. Thats why you seem them in relatively low powered road race cars....not so much street cars with BIG power. Typically but, i'm poor so what do I know??!!!

Originally Posted by TheHitman
Just for reference, those 1800whp Lambos set their boost by gear to make 75% of their power in the lowest gears. Most of these big boy vettes have to dial in the boost lower than that so they can keep the car straight. For high horsepower roll races these big power AWD cars are the way to go. 4 tires will have better contact than 2 tires.

You'd be surprised what BIG power REAR wheel drive cars can do with PROPER GEARSET...yes you *******,...starting thinking GEARSET first before you start thinking power. If you ******* would go out and TRY stuff more instead of doing an internet search, we'd have some more heavy hitting big power RWD cars up in here.

Then, think power then TCS.

Still if you have to lag or retard your launch(WOT)...your loosing.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Double power adder ?

PSHHHH gay as **** !!!

According to LS1tech of course
Old 03-25-2014, 06:05 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Sick ride... to bad he didn't go turbo in the first place.

On a side note,..yea, an I pattern clutchless trans from, from like XTRAC or someone,...you'd be looking at a cost of 30k and a torque rating of maybe only 500-700 or so. Several "BIG MONEY" ballers have tried something similar(in ford gt's as well) but, unfortunately the torque rating isn't up to par,...from what "I" have ever seen,...which means **** cause whoknows, maybe someone makes one now. I dunno. But, in the past, high dollar cost, very low torque ratings. Thats why you seem them in relatively low powered road race cars....not so much street cars with BIG power. Typically but, i'm poor so what do I know??!!!

http://youtu.be/wdX8y_xkz14

You'd be surprised what BIG power REAR wheel drive cars can do with PROPER GEARSET...yes you *******,...starting thinking GEARSET first before you start thinking power. If you ******* would go out and TRY stuff more instead of doing an internet search, we'd have some more heavy hitting big power RWD cars up in here.

Then, think power then TCS.

Still if you have to lag or retard your launch(WOT)...your loosing.
How much horsepower do your builds make?
Old 03-25-2014, 06:43 PM
Teching In

Wow...V-Series coming into threads again and talking about how no one knows **** about anything.

Have yet to see his unicorn Corvette in any video or anything about his TX2K experience this year.

Stupid poser...go away boy.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:08 PM
btr
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TheHitman
good point
Old 03-26-2014, 04:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by audacious nick
How much horsepower do your builds make?
What kind of a question is that? I dunno. Look up my resume when I die I guess lol... I never hit a cap yet. I put together cars for street racing. You tell me what your looking for,..we go from there. I dunno what to tell you on that. If your asking me about DYNO numbers,....these cars making this kind of power, really don't belong on a chassis dyno. It's just to difficult to PROPERLY load them. So, trap speeds,..trap speeds are more of a good way to judge power. Currently hoping to have 3 cars making anywhere from 1200rwhp to 1400rwhp this year all 1 power adder. 2nd power adders are indeed equipped. So I dunno yet. Builds can make 400rwhp, or whatever.

All relative to how much someone wants to invest. Anyone here can make power, power isn't the question although thats what your asking.

It's application.

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Wow...V-Series coming into threads again and talking about how no one knows **** about anything.

Have yet to see his unicorn Corvette in any video or anything about his TX2K experience this year.

Stupid poser...go away boy.

You can show your continued butthurt from the last time I explained how life works to you all you want. I think it's funny. Your just mad because I called your car slow. I understand. Taking a public internet lashing could indeed bother some people. So much you feel the need to complain to me here, about it. Cool.

Your mad at what, cause I talk ****? Cause I have knowledge about making RWD cars work? I don't get it? Wait what, yes I do,...your a ******* *****.

Now I remember.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:43 PM
Teching In

What kind of a question is that? I dunno. Look up my resume when I die I guess lol... I never hit a cap yet. I put together cars for street racing. You tell me what your looking for,..we go from there. I dunno what to tell you on that. If your asking me about DYNO numbers,....these cars making this kind of power, really don't belong on a chassis dyno. It's just to difficult to PROPERLY load them. So, trap speeds,..trap speeds are more of a good way to judge power. Currently hoping to have 3 cars making anywhere from 1200rwhp to 1400rwhp this year all 1 power adder. 2nd power adders are indeed equipped. So I dunno yet. Builds can make 400rwhp, or whatever.

All relative to how much someone wants to invest. Anyone here can make power, power isn't the question although thats what your asking.

It's application.

You can show your continued butthurt from the last time I explained how life works to you all you want. I think it's funny. Your just mad because I called your car slow. I understand. Taking a public internet lashing could indeed bother some people. So much you feel the need to complain to me here, about it. Cool.

Your mad at what, cause I talk ****? Cause I have knowledge about making RWD cars work? I don't get it? Wait what, yes I do,...your a ******* *****.

Now I remember.
Nice story...but I think people are more concerned with facts, not your usual rhetoric and BS like you posted above.

You neither possess the skills or intellect to make me mad or get under my skin...but that was funny. You never explained how life works (and couldn't...it's obvious that you have no formal education, no street smarts, and no business sense). I called your car out for TX2K and you just blah blah blah. Did you even show up there? You constantly bash people on here and how their rides are...and your best answer to the question above is more pointless rhetoric. Pretty funny that you don't know what your cars dyno because you don't know how to properly hook them up...but then claim you have 1200-1400whp. How would you know that? Did you take them to a legit dyno and have them tune for you? Great way to harness in business.

Bottom line...still haven't seen any of your customer builds, your personal cars, or anything else from yoru "shop" anywhere. Still waiting on the unicorns to show themselves!

Oh but good job calling me a *****. Keep using your keen business/customer skills there buddy.

I'm finished toying with you princess. I'm not going to call you out because we don't live near each other. However, I'll be at TX2K15 if you want to bring your big bad 1200whp+ turbo car out and run me and my 900ish whp "*****" supercharged car.

EDIT: What is your shops website address? Or does it live in unicorn status on Facebook and Youtube?

Last edited by 01MagredC5; 03-26-2014 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:22 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Bro, did you ever get your new drag radials?
Old 03-27-2014, 10:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Nice story...but I think people are more concerned with facts, not your usual rhetoric and BS like you posted above.

You neither possess the skills or intellect to make me mad or get under my skin...but that was funny. You never explained how life works (and couldn't...it's obvious that you have no formal education, no street smarts, and no business sense). I called your car out for TX2K and you just blah blah blah. Did you even show up there? You constantly bash people on here and how their rides are...and your best answer to the question above is more pointless rhetoric. Pretty funny that you don't know what your cars dyno because you don't know how to properly hook them up...but then claim you have 1200-1400whp. How would you know that? Did you take them to a legit dyno and have them tune for you? Great way to harness in business.

Bottom line...still haven't seen any of your customer builds, your personal cars, or anything else from yoru "shop" anywhere. Still waiting on the unicorns to show themselves!

Oh but good job calling me a *****. Keep using your keen business/customer skills there buddy.

I'm finished toying with you princess. I'm not going to call you out because we don't live near each other. However, I'll be at TX2K15 if you want to bring your big bad 1200whp+ turbo car out and run me and my 900ish whp "*****" supercharged car.

EDIT: What is your shops website address? Or does it live in unicorn status on Facebook and Youtube?
Things that also bring me joy. When people make an *** out of themselves. Reminded me of this moment.

Poor dude.

First off, I don't owe you an explanation. Clearly your brain isn't as big as mine otherwise you'd remember this last go around...that and I just happen to have some free time, and sometimes in life it makes me feel good when I make other people feel bad. I sleep better.

Pay attention here. Stop getting so personal on the inter-net. Your being a little bitch. As in, that's why I called you *****. Nobody says I know everything. I learn something new each and every day. I'm about to learn some **** right now actually. We are NOT a business. The shop we build cars out of is private, simple as that. We work on our cars, our friends and we do select builds throughout the year. There is no website. There is no phone number.

Also: I never said I was going to Texas this year. In fact, I said many times that I was jealous of those attending. One day perhaps. Just too busy to take a vacation to drive on the highways(I have long flat roads with zero traffic 18 minutes from my house. Ever watch TRC videos? Yea, out there). Why the **** would I NEED to travel to street race? Only reason I would attend these events is to go bust *** at the invitational or the standing mile. Then, the side effect of that would be street racing.

That said, grow a ******* sack. What, you don't like it I have a valid opinion here? I really don't care what you think. Your obviously a crybaby. Thats right. Wayyy Waayyyyyyyyyy Someone get this guy some french cries.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:16 PM
Teching In

Things that also bring me joy. When people make an *** out of themselves. Reminded me of this moment.

http://youtu.be/wDoIM1dRzGo

Poor dude.

First off, I don't owe you an explanation. Clearly your brain isn't as big as mine otherwise you'd remember this last go around...that and I just happen to have some free time, and sometimes in life it makes me feel good when I make other people feel bad. I sleep better.

Pay attention here. Stop getting so personal on the inter-net. Your being a little bitch. As in, that's why I called you *****. Nobody says I know everything. I learn something new each and every day. I'm about to learn some **** right now actually. We are NOT a business. The shop we build cars out of is private, simple as that. We work on our cars, our friends and we do select builds throughout the year. There is no website. There is no phone number.

Also: I never said I was going to Texas this year. In fact, I said many times that I was jealous of those attending. One day perhaps. Just too busy to take a vacation to drive on the highways(I have long flat roads with zero traffic 18 minutes from my house. Ever watch TRC videos? Yea, out there). Why the **** would I NEED to travel to street race? Only reason I would attend these events is to go bust *** at the invitational or the standing mile. Then, the side effect of that would be street racing.

That said, grow a ******* sack. What, you don't like it I have a valid opinion here? I really don't care what you think. Your obviously a crybaby. Thats right. Wayyy Waayyyyyyyyyy Someone get this guy some french cries.
Lol...your lack of education and rant is a perfect example of how you feel like you need to defend yourself to someone you say needs to grow a sack. All everyone see's is you run your mouth...and have no car to back it up. Typical internet tough guy...go away...you're not tough at all...quit trying to act like it. You are too much of a simpleton to have a discussion with me...run along little wussy boy. I'm done listening to your pathetic crap...all you are is full of **** and full of excuses. Go get your GED also...
Old 03-28-2014, 10:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Lol...your lack of education and rant is a perfect example of how you feel like you need to defend yourself to someone you say needs to grow a sack. All everyone see's is you run your mouth...and have no car to back it up. Typical internet tough guy...go away...you're not tough at all...quit trying to act like it. You are too much of a simpleton to have a discussion with me...run along little wussy boy. I'm done listening to your pathetic crap...all you are is full of **** and full of excuses. Go get your GED also...
LMAO.

Running out of comebacks?

Small minded ****. muhahahhahahahahahhahaa muhahhahahahhahahhahahahhahaaaaa
Old 03-28-2014, 12:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I love William's car. Got to meet him during TX2K14 and he's cool as ****. Also met the guys that worked/tuned the car and he even brought me and some of my friends to the shop he deals with (Serious Horsepower). The cobra emblem is a joke so don't read too much into it. I'll see if I can get him to chime in on this thread.

Quick Reply: The Hater Maker 1500hp Blown and Nitrous Injected C6 Z06 Corvette: A Roll Racing Beas