Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sunday Funday Built 357ci Fox vs 98 Cammed Ls1-Day time Video + Bonus footage ;)

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 12:43 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Lmfao is he really that stupid and said "MPH" wins races on the street.... But he's some kinda grudge street racer that does only digs.....

Puts 9 inch in car,Faceplates trannys runs on NON DOT DRAG WHEELS because "not drag car"
He is a very confused little man
Old 07-15-2014, 05:20 AM
On The Tree

First he stipulates my cars, then he accuses me of misleading him

I'm just waiting to see what his next tactic is going to be.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:37 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Only Hio logic would come up with, "the car that doesn't hook as good will win from a dig on an unprepped surface because it traps higher".
Old 07-15-2014, 07:33 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
If the car can't 60 foot, then what is the point of having all that power? It's going to get walked all over by cars that can put the power to the ground. If your car gets down the track in 11.1 seconds at 130 MPH, and mine gets down the track in 10.8 seconds at 125mph... Who won the race?
Who won the race? Depends on there reaction time. But we are not at the drag strip.

you see here's the problem all of you are over looking. We're talking about street racing.......no prep, sometimes random encounter, inconsistent surface street racing, pulling off from a stop light beside a guy and slowly rolling into it eliminates your 60' theory. Hell alot of guys and even myself have different sets of wheels and our tires they drive around on. You have no idea which car will 60 better in those situations. But you know that the one with more mph will more than likely pull..........but then again........ It's a street race that could be cut short. We've all been in those.
Originally Posted by Heater
You accuse me of misleading, when I haven't mislead ****. You sir are the troll!
Dude your dumbass makes site on fb just for trolling. .......truth
Originally Posted by It'llrun
THIS^

See, where HoHo always goes wrong is the same place... HoHo works and LIVES HIS PATHETIC LIFE... in theories. He's a trash mouth who's had it so rough in his own estimation, he gets a pass on FAILURE! Why? Because only HoHo can decide what truth is, based on his theories.

Therefore, when he considers drag racing his car, knowing it performs like **** on a stick, he tries to make people think that if the car going faster didn't win... It still won! You'd think he simply doesn't comprehend drag racing. He's not that stupid. He's just that pathetic.

Yes, he's an idiot. That said, he's not really that stupid... he just thinks everyone else is. He has a handful of followers to show for it.
Does anything this moron ever says make any sense?
Originally Posted by Guitar
You're getting to the point where you're just too stupid for me to actually insult you without feeling bad.

All I see is whining and putting up stipulations so that cars MIGHT be slower than you. So because you can't drive, don't run a certain way, and someone does, their car is disqualified. Hell, apparently now if a car breaks once it is disqualified. By your own logic, you're out of the drag racing game. Scrap that pile and move on. But considering his has out MPH'd you by a bunch and been like two seconds faster, I'd say he'd still hand your non driving *** a big old L. And his Cobro DD would whoop up on your racecar too, street or track likely, which is just sad considering it has far fewer modifications done to it.

Literally all you are doing is proving how bad you look here with each and every post. Even your Hammer boy stepped out and Mike had to step in to tell you how wrong you really are. Just give up, for your own sake, please.

Also don't give me this ****. How many times have I called you and your boy Notch out to come and race with us NC boys? Plenty of times, and every single time it was a damn excuse.
Hey man I've invited you guys to. Since it's so easy just to roll out with no plans why aren't you here? That door swings both ways dumbass.
Originally Posted by sw07gt
60' wins dig races on the street. Not MPH.
Not at all. Read above.
Originally Posted by snake95
Guitar just made you his bitch, little Dougie.
Hows that? Cause he fails at math? So now 9.9 vs a 11.0 is 2 sec? Last I checked it was 1.1 which is closer to 1 sec. You how you make someone your bitch is proving their bullshit is just that. Not creating more bullshit like all you bitches do.
Originally Posted by automach1
I like mph as well and I do dig race every time I go to the track
Dig race on the street. You skeered?
Lmfao is he really that stupid and said "MPH" wins races on the street.... But he's some kinda grudge street racer that does only digs.....

Puts 9 inch in car,Faceplates trannys runs on NON DOT DRAG WHEELS because "not drag car"
To many scenarios. .......and as we all have said anything can happen on the s street.

you see I don't just do digs. I prefer digs. Or I'll negotiate a mph neither wants. Thus eliminating the 60 that you guys are whining about.

post a vid of you driving on the tires you ran at the track at 60 mph in the pouring rain. Make sure your insurance is paid first.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:40 AM
10 Second Club

First he stipulates my cars, then he accuses me of misleading him

I'm just waiting to see what his next tactic is going to be.
First you stimpulate 35's are better. Then when I prove that theory wrong you change tactics to aftermarket boosted ****.

nice try. That's actually the way it went down.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:56 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I'd rather have the one that went 150@11.1........cause at a 10.9 @1mph your gonna have to rely heavily on track prep. And this is the street racing section.

Anymore idiotic examples you want to try? Atleast I kept it somewhat real.
they understand it. either that or they're stupid.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:20 AM
On The Tree

Yes I started Hater's for talking **** and trolling. I decided that instead of trolling and talking **** on message boards, I would create a forum where it was acceptable. Since I started Haters, I rarely troll message boards now, which includes SRK.

First you stimpulate 35's are better. Then when I prove that theory wrong you change tactics to aftermarket boosted ****.

nice try. That's actually the way it went down.

WTF are you talking about?
Old 07-15-2014, 08:37 AM
10 Second Club

Sorry.....left out the 1 on 351's......my bad.

but you would have to be a idiot troll not to figure that out.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:14 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lmfao now he roll races so he can save face and talks about my car in the rain.... When's the next rainy day 275x class running I hope to see ya there

What a ******* clown
Old 07-15-2014, 09:18 AM
TECH Addict

PERFECTLY VALID POINT! He's done basically everything to his car for better drag racing capabilities, then, since it still won't run the number, tells everyone it's a street car!

About the MPH wins races thing... he'll be one of those bitching about the F150 spankin' all those cars because it could launch better... Hey Ho... hypocrite much, ya whiny little BITCH?

Originally Posted by big hammer
I knew you 2 retards would go there. Here's the thing you wannabes never consider... If a car can run 10.9 @ 1mph... it's not so much concerned about track prep... it's so damned fast you never had a chance in your 11 second car @ any mph and it was merely a matter of making you look as track educated as you are... not enough to mention. Now we know why HoHo's car doesn't run well.

Bottom line: Losers will be losers and you two are losers. At some point, once you both learn how to turn down the SUCK, you'll get better.

WTF are you talking about?
He don't know... all he knows is... he owns all who don't own his car!
Old 07-15-2014, 09:27 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Hio, how do you figure that a car that doesn't 60' as well on prepped track is going to have an advantage on an uprepped street over a car that 60's better.

If 60' doesn't win street races then how come a car that went .7 and 17 mph faster than me in the 1/8th was only able to get me by half a car this weekend? He had MPH on me big time, he should have fucked me up right?
Old 07-15-2014, 10:29 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by It'llrun
PERFECTLY VALID POINT! He's done basically everything to his car for better drag racing capabilities, then, since it still won't run the number, tells everyone it's a street car!

About the MPH wins races thing... he'll be one of those bitching about the F150 spankin' all those cars because it could launch better... Hey Ho... hypocrite much, ya whiny little BITCH?

I knew you 2 retards would go there. Here's the thing you wannabes never consider... If a car can run 10.9 @ 1mph... it's not so much concerned about track prep... it's so damned fast you never had a chance in your 11 second car @ any mph and it was merely a matter of making you look as track educated as you are... not enough to mention. Now we know why HoHo's car doesn't run well.

Bottom line: Losers will be losers and you two are losers. At some point, once you both learn how to turn down the SUCK, you'll get better.

He don't know... all he knows is... he owns all who don't own his car!
Name:  pLZyE.gif
Views: 3
Size:  843.5 KB

it's weird. i'll even glance over automach's nonsense. but not this failure's dubious circumlocution.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:33 AM
On The Tree

Sorry.....left out the 1 on 351's......my bad.

but you would have to be a idiot troll not to figure that out.

According to you, everybody that doesn't think like you is a idiot.

I told you right after I made the post about the 351, that I was acting like you when I posted it, but flipped it. You and Hammer are always making ridiculous statements, so I figured why not.

So if I act like you and you call me a idiot, what does that make you?
Old 07-15-2014, 10:34 AM
10 Second Club

did cHeater just call himself an idiot?
Old 07-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

HiO's gonna need more help than this, little buddy. You did the right thing, though, to avoid taking an indefensible stance with your dominator.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:36 AM
Staging Lane

Lmfao now he roll races so he can save face and talks about my car in the rain.... When's the next rainy day 275x class running I hope to see ya there What a ******* clown
Bro, post up a vid of you pulling a 1.4 60' in the rain! Becuz street car
Old 07-15-2014, 10:37 AM
On The Tree

Big Homo doing his best to take up for his BFF, by doing his usual redirect.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:39 AM
Staging Lane

Big Homo doing his best to take up for his BFF, by doing his usual redirect.
I think it's cute how he calls you cheater

That's some **** a girl says when you beat them at a board game or something...not from a grown *** man
Old 07-15-2014, 10:47 AM
TECH Addict

The only thing I can tell you with certainty here is... you just called HoHo an idiot if you're thinking Heater meant what you're asking...
Old 07-15-2014, 10:49 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by snake95
I think it's cute how he calls you cheater

That's some **** a girl says when you beat them at a board game or something...not from a grown *** man

Truthfully, for a long time, I thought he was just a young teenager because he acts so childish.

Quick Reply: Sunday Funday Built 357ci Fox vs 98 Cammed Ls1-Day time Video + Bonus footage ;)