Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

lid/catback ls1 vs 350z, Turbo B18 del sol etc.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 01:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lid/catback ls1 vs 350z, Turbo B18 del sol etc.

I wanna start by saying I hate posting without videos but im pretty happy with some of my recent kills and wanted to share. I need a go pro!

First off Ill start with the 350. A few of my buddies wanted to wash their cars and head out to the strip friday I met them out at the car wash and we were cruising back through town when a grey 350z started messing with my buddy in his little single cam civic so he got him to pull off turns out he works at the local O'Reillys and thinks his car is pretty fast with intake exhaust and a tune so my buddy convinced him to line up for a dig with me. I yanked him off the line by the time I shifted to second he was long in the rear view I ran it out just for the fun of it. He was embarrassed to say the least after talking up his car so much. he said he put it in drive and didn't slap shift I offered a re run but he passed and said he had to go.

Later the same night after we went out to the strip a buddy and I cruised out to get something to eat and ran into a turbo del sol we seen run at the track. its on 18 psi b18 non vtec motor and tiny *** steelies is all I Really know so it doesnt hook worth a **** but he was doing easy low 13s high 12s in this colorado DA with no traction. I followed him onto the main highway and he hit it so I followed. and then we came to a light and he yelled hey this isnt fair! I told him my master was going to **** so we could do a slow roll and he said to take the hit. We took off I hit it at about 20 ish right when I heard him start to spool and I stayed out infront until about 85-90 mph then he came flying around me like a rocket. I even had 2 passengers but pretty cool little car. wish I had a vid.

Also Recently raced a Srt4 caliber with some goodies and bus lengthed him, a 5th gen 6 speed with intake and exhaust that I stayed dead even with all the way to the top of fourth where we let off. pretty happy with the performance of my car with just little things. No 4.10s in yet waiting to do them with a few other goodies.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Launching!

Nice races, headers will wake the car up for just a few hundred bucks!
Old 06-02-2015, 06:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doubt it.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Doubt it.
lol what do you doubt?

Quick Reply: lid/catback ls1 vs 350z, Turbo B18 del sol etc.