Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cobr0 vs 408 CamEro

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 09:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Deeohgie69
I highly doubt your h/c/I was a thought out build just by going off all of the retarded things that come out of your mouth. My cam only ran high 11.60's @117's and I'm sure with your crap build you probably can't get out of the 12's. Even on 5psi I'll be betweem 425-440rwhp/420-440 torque. My car makes peak power at 5700 rpms, it shifts at 5700 and only drops to 5100 on shifts. Do the math on that constant hp and torque and see if you can figure out the outcome on that? If you don't think it'll be enough, I can go ahead and turn it to 9psi and put multiple greyhound busses on you.
I put greyhounds on LS3 Vettes and bolt on bros from shitty rolls. And pull on 530rwhp 5th gens. Your turd on 5psi wouldn't beat that lol. When you going to be here derpy? I'm going to have nitrous soon too, plus more weight reduction.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by big hammer
Cammed ls1 peaks at 5700....?
Because it's a turd.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
Cammed ls1 peaks at 5700....?
I'm turbo now, so it does better shifting at peak power. My cam only setup shifted at 6500.

Originally Posted by 5.br0seph
I put greyhounds on LS3 Vettes and bolt on bros from shitty rolls. And pull on 530rwhp 5th gens. Your turd on 5psi wouldn't beat that lol. When you going to be here derpy? I'm going to have nitrous soon too, plus more weight reduction.
Then you should have no problem then, huh? You've obviously never ran a boosted car before have you? A boosted car hp/tq at the same power level will pull an na car every time, no matter if it's an auto or not.

Because it's a turd.
A turd that will yank yours lol.
Your are 100% inbred and have the mindset of a 12 year old with all your witty name calling. I learned in only a few comments not to argue with you, because you revert to name calling when you know you have nothing to bring to the table. Show me some timeslips and them we'll talk.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:15 PM
Banned

I'm turbo now, so it does better shifting at peak power. My cam only setup shifted at 6500.

Then you should have no problem then, huh? You've obviously never ran a boosted car before have you? A boosted car hp/tq at the same power level will pull an na car every time, no matter if it's an auto or not.

A turd that will yank yours lol.
Your are 100% inbred and have the mindset of a 12 year old with all your witty name calling. I learned in only a few comments not to argue with you, because you revert to name calling when you know you have nothing to bring to the table. Show me some timeslips and them we'll talk.
Okay after those first 2 paragraphs of yours, I can conclude that you truly don't know jack **** about engines. You have the mindset of a ricer.

You won't yank me on 5psi. I own a boosted car btw, derp. And what the **** do time slips have to do with races that would take place on a cold street? You really don't know anything, do you? And when you going to be here, corky?
Old 11-24-2015, 10:21 PM
11 Second Club

Okay after those first 2 paragraphs of yours, I can conclude that you truly don't know jack **** about engines. You have the mindset of a ricer.

You won't yank me on 5psi. I own a boosted car btw, derp. And what the **** do time slips have to do with races that would take place on a cold street? You really don't know anything, do you? And when you going to be here, corky?
All I have to say is that I have plenty of street and track runs on my youtube channel to back my car up, I've yet to see one of yours. Keyboard couch racer are you? Now you own a boosted car? lol you have the imagination of an 8yr old and the fact that you think that we believe you is even funnier.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:28 PM
Banned

All I have to say is that I have plenty of street and track runs on my youtube channel to back my car up, I've yet to see one of yours. Keyboard couch racer are you? Now you own a boosted car? lol you have the imagination of an 8yr old and the fact that you think that we believe you is even funnier.
Your bitch *** can see my boosted car when you get here. Your car didn't look that fast when you were racing those 16 second rice rockets.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:47 PM
11 Second Club

Here's my dyno sheet, so you tell me how you would have tuned it and I'll let Ryan at LSXkilr know so he can fix it. I mean his 3rd gen was only 1446rwhp on his old build, now it's around 1600rwhp. It's on a lot of the 1320 videos, you can see it pulling hard on fr8train.

I'm pretty ashamed to even have done this, let alone post it. I was trying to get ahead of the slower cars so they couild do their thing, idk why they wouldn't let me by after the line ups we talked about before we left. But this is to show you what it looks like on a bolt on tuned ls1 running a built fox about a 12.50's car. My buddies turbo car was up ahead that I was supposed to be running and these guys kept running each other. I watched them run enough times to know I had time. Stupid, yes. But tell me how you think it ran against those 16 second cars now? Every car there was with us and we are all pretty conscious about paying attention to what one another does.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:35 AM
Banned

^^^ Nice ricer fly by. Those cars weren't even racing, you tool.

And when are you going to be here, old man?
Old 11-25-2015, 06:34 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He has raced and beaten my turbo TA or he says he would beat me on the street, or at least he likes to think he has, or he dreams about it or......honestly I'm not sure what he thinks. Fat Moist is the fastest, Fat Moist is the bestest.
Old 11-25-2015, 06:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Peaking 5700 on a turbo car sounds like something wrong to me. What turbo is on that car? You upgrade your valves springs?
Old 11-25-2015, 06:54 AM
11 Second Club

^^^ Nice ricer fly by. Those cars weren't even racing, you tool.

And when are you going to be here, old man?
No, a ricer flyby is something done after getting beat, or is maneuver they do when they know they can't beat you in the first place. Usually done at a point that you cannot get back to them to run. I have more videos of those two cars running if you'd like me to post them. I was behind them a while watching them race. You can clearly hear my car lightly throttling and as soon as I get into boost letting off. But hey, not everyone is Jake the Flake fast!!!

I'm not, you've clearly got a faster car and I don't want to be embarrassed in front of all the guys on this forum.
Originally Posted by willizm
He has raced and beaten my turbo TA or he says he would beat me on the street, or at least he likes to think he has, or he dreams about it or......honestly I'm not sure what he thinks. Fat Moist is the fastest, Fat Moist is the bestest.
Lol had I known he was running around in at least an 8 second car I would have never said I'd run him.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:02 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mekkadon
Peaking 5700 on a turbo car sounds like something wrong to me. What turbo is on that car? You upgrade your valves springs?
Yeah I've got dual valve springs and titanium retainers. Ryan was concerned about that too and thought maybe it was my cam. The only reason that I didn't check into it more is because I'm on stock bottom end and didn't want to make anymore power than that anyways. Once I forge it I'm changing the cam and hopefully it does better, if not I'll definitely figure out why. It was shifting at 6500 with my old setup on these springs and they don't quite have 5000 miles on them yet. They all checked out when we pulled it apart and to be honest, I really didn't want to rev too much higher with my sbe. Turbo is nothing fancy, just a turbonetics tc78. If it doesn't make the 700-800rwhp I want later then I'll swap it out.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Could be the cam in combination with the small 68mm turbine on that TC78. You might get 700rwhp after its all said and done but your backpressure will be kinda high.

I would guess that 10psi on SBE LS1 is fine since you are not pushing it.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Now a turbo car along with the imaginary h/c/i car
Old 11-25-2015, 07:49 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mekkadon
Could be the cam in combination with the small 68mm turbine on that TC78. You might get 700rwhp after its all said and done but your backpressure will be kinda high.

I would guess that 10psi on SBE LS1 is fine since you are not pushing it.
Yeah I'm only on 9psi with 11 deg of timing hitting 12 deg at 5700. Not really sure what route I may go after the build, I've been looking at a few different turbo's.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not sure why we give Mystic the satisfaction of replying. Kid is a complete dumbass. He makes car guys look bad. He never proves anything other than showing us his IQ is 100. Not sure if he even has a car, no videos or anything of it ever. And if he does I'm sure it's a slow POS. Kid is a dipshit and his mother most definitely should have swallowed that load
Old 11-25-2015, 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
I'm not sure why we give Mystic the satisfaction of replying. Kid is a complete dumbass. He makes car guys look bad. He never proves anything other than showing us his IQ is 100. Not sure if he even has a car, no videos or anything of it ever. And if he does I'm sure it's a slow POS. Kid is a dipshit and his mother most definitely should have swallowed that load
Lol yeah, I fell for it hook line and sinker.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

From what I remember, his H/C/I car uses pretty crappy parts. Car looks like it runs good Deeohgie. I wouldn't worry about shifting at 5700. It will keep the bottom end happy for now. Boost needs more spring pressure than N/A, so if you are running the same springs, it may not be enough.

Oh, and he has a 14sec GTP.. Supercharged!
Old 11-25-2015, 12:40 PM
Banned

No, a ricer flyby is something done after getting beat, or is maneuver they do when they know they can't beat you in the first place. Usually done at a point that you cannot get back to them to run. I have more videos of those two cars running if you'd like me to post them. I was behind them a while watching them race. You can clearly hear my car lightly throttling and as soon as I get into boost letting off. But hey, not everyone is Jake the Flake fast!!!

I'm not, you've clearly got a faster car and I don't want to be embarrassed in front of all the guys on this forum.
Yes it was most definitely a RICER FLY BY. Not to mention weaving between them like a true ricer.

So you were just talking out your *** when you said you'd put "multiple buses" on me at 5 psi? Lol because you know you can't. You wouldn't even beat me on 5 psi.

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Now a turbo car along with the imaginary h/c/i car
Where did I say I had a turbo car? It's WAY too easy to make you fools look stupid and ignorant.

I'd drag anything your dumbass has ever owned too, Cowgirl.

Yeah I've got dual valve springs and titanium retainers. Ryan was concerned about that too and thought maybe it was my cam. The only reason that I didn't check into it more is because I'm on stock bottom end and didn't want to make anymore power than that anyways. Once I forge it I'm changing the cam and hopefully it does better, if not I'll definitely figure out why. It was shifting at 6500 with my old setup on these springs and they don't quite have 5000 miles on them yet. They all checked out when we pulled it apart and to be honest, I really didn't want to rev too much higher with my sbe. Turbo is nothing fancy, just a turbonetics tc78. If it doesn't make the 700-800rwhp I want later then I'll swap it out.
It's called a Turbo cam and proper spring pressure, derp.

"I'm Turbo'd now so it's better to shift at 5700 rpm!" you clearly know nothing.

Yeah I'm only on 9psi with 11 deg of timing hitting 12 deg at 5700. Not really sure what route I may go after the build, I've been looking at a few different turbo's.
It also makes me laugh at how worried you about your SBE. With barely over 500rwhp and shifting so low. I've seen these engines live for years at 700rwhp and spinning much higher. But they weren't idiots I guess...

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
It was proven that you didn't race a 520rwhp camaro, derp. And now you're butthurt because you realize it only had 460-470. You should come see my cars and I can call you Fatt Moist to your face and then drag you down the street.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZNix
From what I remember, his H/C/I car uses pretty crappy parts. Car looks like it runs good Deeohgie. I wouldn't worry about shifting at 5700. It will keep the bottom end happy for now. Boost needs more spring pressure than N/A, so if you are running the same springs, it may not be enough.
The kid with a blown motor is saying someone else is using crappy parts. I love ls1tech!

Quick Reply: Cobr0 vs 408 CamEro