Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

16 Mustang GT vs 16 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pretty close runs. Looks like Camaro is just barely faster here.

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
I like the 6gens but the rear just looks horrible. Slap whoever designed that. And just as many of us said. Close drivers race. SOrry chevy guys.
I felt the same way about the 2010+ Mustangs and I felt the same way about the 6g Camaro. I've seen a few in person now and I think it's starting to grow on me the same way the 2010+ Mustangs did. The car looks a lot better in person than in pictures.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

I raced a 6th gen today. Dude was a total *** hat. Hopefully he will be out this weekend and I can get a longer run in and really put some distance on him. Who pulls up and says "you don't want some of this?" "you don't want this!" then you get pulled and turn at the next street lol.

Last edited by CamOnlyJabroni; 04-13-2016 at 07:09 AM.
Old 04-13-2016, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
I raced a 6th gen today. Dude was a total *** hat. Hopefully he will be out this weekend and I can get a longer run in and really put some distance on him. Who pulls up and says "you don't want some of this?" "you don't want this!" then you get pulled and turn at the next street lol.

This had me laughing. Do people really say stuff like that? If someone were to say that to me, I would question his real intention..
Old 04-14-2016, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That blue is absurdly sexy.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:57 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You can't be this dumb. When you start the race at a speed greater than either car can run in the qtr and the separation is .8 in the qtr then the separation will be much closer from the roll.
Right, like I've been saying all along. It's a drivers race all things being equal or close enough that's it's not a total blow out like you and the cheer squad make it out to be. Thank you for proving my point and contradicting yourself.
Old 04-19-2016, 02:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I think the 6 gen is much better looking than its predecessor, including the rear. It's more aggressive looking and sharper everywhere. I also give the 6 gen the edge compared to the new 5.0 in the looks department.
I can't see it being a drivers race M6 vs M6 with both drivers being fairly equal. The 6 gen just has it, clearly not by a longshot like many GM fuzz lickers like to imagine, but decently close. Definitely not a blowout. Both are great cars.

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
That blue is absurdly sexy.
Absolutely
Old 04-19-2016, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
Right, like I've been saying all along. It's a drivers race all things being equal or close enough that's it's not a total blow out like you and the cheer squad make it out to be. Thank you for proving my point and contradicting yourself.

That was great!

Quick Reply: 16 Mustang GT vs 16 Camaro SS