Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My WS6 vs NBS Chevy truck

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My WS6 vs NBS Chevy truck

Minding my own business driving to a crawfish boil this evening when a new single-cab Chevy blasts by me, obviously trying to start something. I let him go as I try to behave but as luck would have it, a light turns red and we wind up side-by-side... Here we go. As the lights cycle I hear him come up on the converter. I never even rev the car. We launch off the light and by the time I'm at the top of 3rd gear I'm a probably 3-4 cars out on him so I shut it down. He blasts by me still in it and has the ***** to flash his hazards. LoL. I let him go on thinking he had done something. I'm all for a little fun but I was already over 80 in 3rd. First real pull I've made in it since LTs and ORY. Car felt really good. Can't wait for an intake and tune. Anyway, thats my fun for the day. LoL
Old 04-15-2016, 12:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts

Nice kill. See you're from La Porte. Have a buddy that lives there. If you see a new maroon vert 5.0, please blow his doors off for me Actually had the same outcome when I was driving his Maggy 5th gen when I was there in 12.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07BlackSS
Nice kill. See you're from La Porte. Have a buddy that lives there. If you see a new maroon vert 5.0, please blow his doors off for me Actually had the same outcome when I was driving his Maggy 5th gen when I was there in 12.
LoL. There are so many new Mustangs running around here but I'll keep an eye out. My sister over in Lake Charles just bought one so I want to line up against it and see what happens. I don't have as much power (yet) but I'm guessing the new Mustangs are heavier.

Quick Reply: My WS6 vs NBS Chevy truck