Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

FENIX vs Shelby GT500

Old 10-27-2016, 04:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

So you're argueing about nothing then with no proof either way hillary. That's like being in denial of denail but to stupid to even figure out wtf your thinking.

Now jp tried to post vids saying he's a jumper. I debunked that **** is all and your ******* 2cents is absolutely worthless.

He also failed to mention the initial jump of the gt500 devoting all the blame on fenix. The result of that was probably making fenix get in the go and the gt500 be a little shy on the go.

Besides you could clearly see 3 fingers on the hit in the sun of the ta. Don't be so ****** dumb
Old 10-27-2016, 04:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lawhead getting Dug all riled up
Old 10-27-2016, 04:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Moving before the light comes on in a street race is a loss and is not like a drag strip whatsoever not sure how your stupid *** doesn't understand that

well I do but...
Old 10-27-2016, 04:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
LOL...brake lights make a jump not a jump.

Don't mind Hio, he finds new and improved ways to look stoopid on SRK daily.
This

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Duhg must not realize that you can rest your foot on the brake pedal with no pressure and the brake lights will still come on.

His bottle may have not had perfect pressure for the 2nd race, idk since I wasn't there. But it's clear by the video that he went before the Mustang driver was ready on the first run. 2nd run was an even start, which I believe is why the race was so much closer.
This

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You better be moving at the drag strip before that green light comes on or you will look like the mustang did in this vid......late on the bulb.

So far I'm the only one that has provided any proof here. AMAZING

You **** are getting way to technical. You actually want instant replay in a fun race. Even tho the instant replay shows he's good.

Best part is he coulda gave the coyote the hit and it woulda still lost. Same wuth his other runs.
Apparently you're the only one that doesn't see him obviously moving before the light comes on... Yes you move before the "green" light comes on in a drag race because there are lights you can see come on before that at the track dumbass.

Someone posted slow motion proof that he moved before the light came on. WTF more proof do you need? Just because your GM dick riding *** is blind to it doesn't mean everyone else is lol.

Originally Posted by Lawhead
ELL OH ELL at Hio saying you better go before the Green at the drag strip in relation to talking about a street race.......

Gets a different type of stupid everyday lol
No **** lol. I tried to explain in the quote above that a street race doesn't have the tree, but I'm sure he will look past that somehow...

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Hio was automaching before it was cool
So true..

Originally Posted by Jay z28
But bro! His brake lights were still on, bro!
lol

Ask sweet99 dumbass....he brought it up. Stupid ****.

Where's the proif of this jump? Still waiting.
I brought up that brake lights don't magically mean your not moving? Yes. Then you brought up that you should take off before the green light at the drag strip while we are talking about going before "the only light" on a street race. Good job captain obvious no one said you shouldn't.

Moving before the light comes on in a street race is a loss and is not like a drag strip whatsoever not sure how your stupid *** doesn't understand that

well I do but...
Funny to me how like 10 different people are trying to explain this to him, but he can't process it LOL
Old 10-27-2016, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So you're argueing about nothing then with no proof either way hillary. That's like being in denial of denail but to stupid to even figure out wtf your thinking.

Now jp tried to post vids saying he's a jumper. I debunked that **** is all and your ******* 2cents is absolutely worthless.

He also failed to mention the initial jump of the gt500 devoting all the blame on fenix. The result of that was probably making fenix get in the go and the gt500 be a little shy on the go.

Besides you could clearly see 3 fingers on the hit in the sun of the ta. Don't be so ****** dumb
​​​​​​​you describe yourself perfectly.
Old 10-27-2016, 05:30 PM
10 Second Club

Wait I want to know how he "dubunked that ****" about him being a jumper? Did the slow motion video showing him leaving before the light came on not do that?

Not talking **** on op, hell I have jumped a few times just that fact that hio is trying to say the dig with the light wasn't a jump because the tail lights were still on is funny to me...

EDIT: This is why I try to stay out of these threads in srk. There is always a HIO or AUTOMACH that thinks they are right... Not the 50 other people who seen something completely different..
Old 10-27-2016, 06:39 PM
10 Second Club

well I do but...
I have no problem with that you stupid ****.....if it was even close enough for it to ****** matter.
Originally Posted by sweet99ss
This

This

Apparently you're the only one that doesn't see him obviously moving before the light comes on... Yes you move before the "green" light comes on in a drag race because there are lights you can see come on before that at the track dumbass.

Someone posted slow motion proof that he moved before the light came on. WTF more proof do you need? Just because your GM dick riding *** is blind to it doesn't mean everyone else is lol.

No **** lol. I tried to explain in the quote above that a street race doesn't have the tree, but I'm sure he will look past that somehow...

So true..

lol

I brought up that brake lights don't magically mean your not moving? Yes. Then you brought up that you should take off before the green light at the drag strip while we are talking about going before "the only light" on a street race. Good job captain obvious no one said you shouldn't.

Funny to me how like 10 different people are trying to explain this to him, but he can't process it LOL
No one posted any slow motion ****. You brought up drag strip lights.....i ****** clarified it for you. That simple. Why did you even bring them up in a street race?
Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
​​​​​​​you describe yourself perfectly.
Look at nate getting dumber by the minute.
Wait I want to know how he "dubunked that ****" about him being a jumper? Did the slow motion video showing him leaving before the light came on not do that?

Not talking **** on op, hell I have jumped a few times just that fact that hio is trying to say the dig with the light wasn't a jump because the tail lights were still on is funny to me...

EDIT: This is why I try to stay out of these threads in srk. There is always a HIO or AUTOMACH that thinks they are right... Not the 50 other people who seen something completely different..
Sure you're talking **** on op hillary. You can't say **** then it not be ****. It don't work like that.

Point being with his tail lights on ....with the light on is i couldn't stop the vid to see him move any sooner or the start light was off.....hhhmmm
Old 10-27-2016, 07:17 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

I have no problem with that you stupid ****.....if it was even close enough for it to ****** matter.

No one posted any slow motion ****. You brought up drag strip lights.....i ****** clarified it for you. That simple. Why did you even bring them up in a street race?

Sure you're talking **** on op hillary. You can't say **** then it not be ****. It don't work like that.

Point being with his tail lights on ....with the light on is i couldn't stop the vid to see him move any sooner or the start light was off.....hhhmmm
This above is the ramblings of a fully riled up inbred hillbilly ↑

PS. I have to agree that Hio is wrong, again.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:38 PM
10 Second Club

Someone is angry. Maybe you should go back and read my post dummy lol.

Here I'll repost it for you...
So at the track I can go early as long as I slightly hold the brake down to keep light on right? Lol I'm sure no one would have a problem with that...
YOU brought up drag strip lights. I was showing you with your logic I can go race and just leave however early I want by just keeping the brake lights on. Just because brake lights are on doesn't mean you aren't moving....

Btw there are plenty of track events were they go off the single green light or off an arm drop. All of the grudge racing at the tracks around here is done off a single green light or an arm drop. If I was to hold the brake and go early would I be okay to when the event? By Hio logic it would be just fine....
Old 10-27-2016, 07:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

No one posted any slow motion ****.
Go to the video, click the little gear in the bottom right corner, click on speed, slow speed to 0.25. It's not rocket science.

Then the other vids that I posted up. 1!! 2!!! BRRRRRR!!!!! 3!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2016, 07:57 PM
10 Second Club

Now jp tried to post vids saying he's a jumper. I debunked that **** is all and your ******* 2cents is absolutely worthless
Here it is in a frame by frame for you Hio. Are you telling me that he didn't jump? Gravity just made his car squat before the light came on or what? I literally just clicked frame to frame it's not hard to do...
Old 10-27-2016, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

What a shock. Doug is wrong again. Who knew
Old 10-27-2016, 08:11 PM
On The Tree

Can't wait to see Hio's next rambling of how he thinks he's correct.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Lol this thread is awesome
Old 10-27-2016, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Would read again
Old 10-27-2016, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I really don't know how Dug can still think hes right after all this. It baffles me, that level of denial
Old 10-27-2016, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nick.H
I really don't know how Dug can still think hes right after all this. It baffles me, that level of denial
​​​​​​​thats why he hasn't replied yet. He knows.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:01 AM
Teching In

It's common knowledge that Manny steals the hit.

Anyone else notice that his car always has low bottle pressure if there is a 2nd race? That should show you how much he is spraying
Old 10-28-2016, 07:41 AM
10 Second Club

Someone is angry. Maybe you should go back and read my post dummy lol.

Here I'll repost it for you...

YOU brought up drag strip lights. I was showing you with your logic I can go race and just leave however early I want by just keeping the brake lights on. Just because brake lights are on doesn't mean you aren't moving....

Btw there are plenty of track events were they go off the single green light or off an arm drop. All of the grudge racing at the tracks around here is done off a single green light or an arm drop. If I was to hold the brake and go early would I be okay to when the event? By Hio logic it would be just fine....
You brought up the drag strip.
Here it is in a frame by frame for you Hio. Are you telling me that he didn't jump? Gravity just made his car squat before the light came on or what? I literally just clicked frame to frame it's not hard to do...
http://youtu.be/-IBukjEjtiY
Looks like the suspension loaded but the car hadn't moved.......my bet is the you stopped there because the next frame the flashlight was on. That's what hillary woulda done to. Thanks for proving me right on the perfect light that Fenix cut. You could've easily ran off several frames but you didn't.
Originally Posted by Nick.H
What a shock. Doug is wrong again. Who knew
Sure don't seem that way. Just smoke and mirrors.
Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
​​​​​​​thats why he hasn't replied yet. He knows.
Maybe i was doin something else. Some of that was probably sleeping........duh

You guys are really reaching here to get the coyote the win. Fact is he could've gave the coyote the hit and still drove around him
Old 10-28-2016, 08:07 AM
On The Tree

If the GT500 driver could clearly see the fingers counting, why would he start honking?

Manny didn't jump based on his count, I never said he did. Just that he went before the GT500 was ready. Pretty easy to see that from the vid.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FENIX vs Shelby GT500