Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 02:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
He lost long ago. Like many other furd fans he was forced to go poweradder race car **** to beat a bolt on engine. I am satisfied with that and it makes me chuckle.

Meh....the ls7 in my car and it would be close.

R3 got manhandled......and he liked it.

You calling 5gens a failure when it made furd rethink their pony car concept is the first reason you suck.

You thinking a 1le is better at goin straight than a regular ss just proves you're dumb.

None of your cars have shined. Its also very clueless of you to not go to the track to test your cars performance. ....it's likely why they have not shined. I'm not saying they have to be a full on street/strip type car. But it's a great place to see the performance difference in mods. Or maybe even lack of performance difference in your case
Dumbass how did the 5g make Ford rethink anything when it was the faster car from 11-15? You are so biased that you are delusional. Ok so we all know the 1le is a track car no secret there, Can you answer why it's faster from a dig or roll (stock) than a 5gss????? I have countless vids of this (STOCK). How is a car a good car when you have to damn near rebuild it and lighten it up to be on par or slightly faster than it's competitor?
Finally sir the track is good for 1/4 mile dig runs. You max out at 120-130 depending on what you have and mods. I'm not about adding on drag radials, replacing axles, upgrading bushings, drive shafts, finding the right clutch etc. Not to mention wear and tare on your car.

Mine is a daily driver and I spec my cars accordingly. tracks are cool but not my thing
Old 02-16-2017, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Irs with superior ride and handling. Also outselling the mustang. The 5g made the mustang change
Old 02-16-2017, 02:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

It really did. Furd did boss....gm did z28 and smoked it. Furd had pp and the 1le smoked it and the boss.

One drive in a 5gen and it's easy to see it was a superior car than a s197. The s550 got close but still overall not as good.

It out sold the mustangs to. I really don't understand how the 5gen was anything other than a success. And that's goin by the furd guys standards.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
Dumbass how did the 5g make Ford rethink anything when it was the faster car from 11-15? You are so biased that you are delusional. Ok so we all know the 1le is a track car no secret there, Can you answer why it's faster from a dig or roll (stock) than a 5gss????? I have countless vids of this (STOCK). How is a car a good car when you have to damn near rebuild it and lighten it up to be on par or slightly faster than it's competitor?
Finally sir the track is good for 1/4 mile dig runs. You max out at 120-130 depending on what you have and mods. I'm not about adding on drag radials, replacing axles, upgrading bushings, drive shafts, finding the right clutch etc. Not to mention wear and tare on your car.

Mine is a daily driver and I spec my cars accordingly. tracks are cool but not my thing
That's just it....the mustang wasn't the faster car from 11-15. It could actually only compete with the 5gen in one arena. And there it was a drivers race.

Sure i can give you a answer on your 5gen 1le vs ss delema. For starters why use a 1le if your object is to go straight? Having a tighter suspension would promote more wheel spin and there is no need for bigger sway bars. Second the 1le has a longer 1st gear. Not what you really want for drag racing. Third gearing....even tho the 1le has a shorter rear gear the actual gear splits are pretty close to the ss until 4th gear. Of which neither has enough gear so the 3.91 in the 1le should get chuckeed for something lower and or a shorter tire. Even with a shorter tire traps speeds need to get to the 130 range to utilize a 3.91. So something like a 4.30 would probably work better.

The 1le is only very slightly quicker than a regular ss. On the dig side better tires help some. The 1le's lighter wheel tire package probably helps a little on rolls as does the close ratio trans on stock vs stock cars. It being a little lower can help at high speeds also.

When i ain't tinkering with my car it's a daily driver to.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
R3 got manhandled......and he liked it.
I did enjoy trolling under your sick a little. No hard feelings I hope.
Btw, I had no idea how much water them track times I mentioned held. I did a quick search just for sake of the argument. After you mentioned it, I did remember hearing the Z28 time being damp conditions. I honestly do not care who's faster or better (GM, Ford, etc).

You like manhandling dudes... gross.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:46 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

5th gen had nothing for the coyote.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sw07gt
5th gen had nothing for the coyote.
I agree 100%. This is the truth
Old 02-17-2017, 01:21 AM
Teching In

5g ***** all over the coyote. Up until the s550 coyote, it wasnt even close...

Only problem with the 5g was 99% of goobers that owned them. Had no clue how to get performance out of the car.

When I owned mine, had no problem proving that point...

5g was so good it makes my 14' PP Shelby feel like bean bag... (a fast bean bag).
Old 02-17-2017, 04:47 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

You should sell that POS mustang and get back in a 5th gen then.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:29 AM
Teching In

Dont cry bro, It will be alright!

Quick Reply: 6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race