Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race

Old 02-14-2017, 09:07 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Looks like all ypur numbers are fudged up to. How can a knowledgeable car car misrepresent them so much and so often after hearing them over and over and over?

Weight was 3250.

So are you saying i shouldn't be able to out launch a 12seccar?

130mph traps wasn't seen in a bolt on ls6before i did it either. Now what?
Wow, one number is off and that means all the numbers are? How can someone who thinks they're so smart skew things so much? For some reason I thought it was like 3180, I was fairly close, I'm ok with that. If I remember correctly you had 3.90s and 3.73s in the car, just not sure which during that time. I'm not like people like Jake, I don't stalk people on the net to keep uncomfortably close tabs on them.

Omg, I can't believe I have to explain this. I didn't say you shouldn't be able to out launch a 12 sec car. All I was getting at is there's nothing funny about a lower powered 12 sec car being able to launch very quick off the line and have a low 1.5 60', that's nothing out of the ordinary. I was just replying to this comment.
What i find funny is no one questions the the 1.5 60' 12 sec cars in the world. No one.

Last edited by R6cowboy; 02-14-2017 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-14-2017, 09:20 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude your rag is pretty shitty when you think about it. Almost any other v8 in the world would be faster than that pos with 20+lb of boost.
Showing your ignorance again. That was close to pump gas boost for a 8.4:1 motor. I actually ran it against a few cars with the same boost on the pump tune. Poor Doug forever stuck in 11s with his built racecar.
Old 02-14-2017, 09:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Wow, one number is off and that means all the numbers are? How can someone who thinks they're so smart skew things so much? For some reason I thought it was like 3180, I was fairly close, I'm ok with that. If I remember correctly you had 3.90s and 3.73s in the car, just not sure which during that time. I'm not like people like Jake, I don't stalk people on the net to keep uncomfortably close tabs on them.

Omg, I can't believe I have to explain this. I didn't say you shouldn't be able to out launch a 12 sec car. All I was getting at is there's nothing funny about a lower powered 12 sec car being able to launch very quick off the line and have a low 1.5 60', that's nothing out of the ordinary. I was just replying to this comment.
My guess is his car on race day is sub 3000 without him. Of course he will lie about it.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
No my math isn't exactly but it shows you what happened. Something held the beam at the starting line, that's why you have such a poor reaction time and such a fast 60. It was a 10.90s-11.0s pass.
So ypu made up numbers and expect people to believe them vs actual timers......lol......good to know hillary.

Maybe i had a poor reaction because i had a poor reaction. Didn't think if that did ya?. I already said the other lane treed me.

Yet no explanation to how i got in front of a car that 60' a 1.4x. Even according to your fake math that would be impossible.

So you're talking alot of **** about a car you remember little about.
Originally Posted by automach1
Showing your ignorance again. That was close to pump gas boost for a 8.4:1 motor. I actually ran it against a few cars with the same boost on the pump tune. Poor Doug forever stuck in 11s with his built racecar.
So not on pump gas. Note taken.
My guess is his car on race day is sub 3000 without him. Of course he will lie about it.
Why in the world would i change my rw for raceday? Who does that unless they want some hero number they can't replicate?

Hell i had all my dd stuff in the car and the jack/spare.

You making **** up just shows how pathetic you are.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:51 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

You moved first and the beam didn't break. That's how.

Your 60' is impossible.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:58 AM
Launching!

Or maybe your car can out 60' a coyote but then just ******* dies coming out the back.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:12 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Lol... the only thing that's funny are your responses because your ego is too large. Your car cutting a 1.2 makes no sense and you know it. But that's beating a dead horse.

Your responses are funny when someone points out one of your dumb comments, like the one below, that makes no sense. You try to turn the table and make them look dumb. Doesn't work. It's only funny because of how high you put yourself on your pedestal.

What i find funny is no one questions the the 1.5 60' 12 sec cars in the world.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Banned

So ypu made up numbers and expect people to believe them vs actual timers......lol......good to know hillary.

Maybe i had a poor reaction because i had a poor reaction. Didn't think if that did ya?. I already said the other lane treed me.

Yet no explanation to how i got in front of a car that 60' a 1.4x. Even according to your fake math that would be impossible.

So not on pump gas. Note taken.

Why in the world would i change my rw for raceday? Who does that unless they want some hero number they can't replicate?

Hell i had all my dd stuff in the car and the jack/spare.

You making **** up just shows how pathetic you are.
Take all the notes you want that pass was on RG never said otherwise. You can put whatever fuel you want in your turd and it still won't come close.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Not sure why people rage so much over a 10sec naturally aspirated camaro?

Maybe give props for a change?
Old 02-14-2017, 12:53 PM
Launching!

Because the owner is delusional.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZYBORG

Meh, teh Furd owners are teh madz because they cant refer to themselves using 10 second and naturally aspirated in the same sentence
Old 02-14-2017, 01:15 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

You haven't seen Hio rage on Poppa's high 11s car... all the time?

Hio gets what he gives.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by islander033
You haven't seen Hio rage on Poppa's high 11s car... all the time?

Hio gets what he gives.
The only thing I remember when it comes to Hio / Pappa and rage, is the terroristic tactics, death threats and entire thread deletion by the 5bro.

Never seen anyone rage as bad as s550 5.0 owners... it must be hard to be the lowest man on the totem pole, in the muscle car wars.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Bout as low as a 5gen
Old 02-14-2017, 01:30 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

The only thing I remember when it comes to Hio / Pappa and rage, is the terroristic tactics, death threats and entire thread deletion by the 5bro.

Never seen anyone rage as bad as s550 5.0 owners... it must be hard to be the lowest man on the totem pole, in the muscle car wars.
That's cool, I'm unbiased and can remember things from all sides.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

You moved first and the beam didn't break. That's how.

Your 60' is impossible.
I agree that it is greatly unlikely. ....never said otherwise. Beam broke or not it doesn't explain how i ended up in front of a car 60'd a 1.4xthat never let off the gas.

The only explanation then is it did it......or i woulda never ever been in front or even beside that car.
Or maybe your car can out 60' a coyote but then just ******* dies coming out the back.

2 different cars....vastly different. About 600lb in rw alone. Traps pretty close tho with it on ftw and me on pump. This is why there is no general rule.

The car i was running on the 1.26 6p' was a supercharged/e85 coyote with supporting mods. Are you saying now that the car supercharged coyote don't run as hard as the one you posted?
Lol... the only thing that's funny are your responses because your ego is too large. Your car cutting a 1.2 makes no sense and you know it. But that's beating a dead horse.

Your responses are funny when someone points out one of your dumb comments, like the one below, that makes no sense. You try to turn the table and make them look dumb. Doesn't work. It's only funny because of how high you put yourself on your pedestal.
They look dumb all on their own along with you.

I don't put myself or the car on a pedestal. It woukd take setting it up for a glory run on some of these super fuels to do that. Not driving it there on a rain worthy tire with pump gas in it.
Take all the notes you want that pass was on RG never said otherwise. You can put whatever fuel you want in your turd and it still won't come close.
Lol.....what other gases did you have running through it?
Old 02-14-2017, 01:44 PM
Launching!

Here's what you aren't getting doug. When that beam holds, the timer hasn't started. You are moving before the clocks.

You moved before the 5.0 but the clock didnt start. Got it? That's why your reaction time is worse than his. You did not out 60' a car going 1.41.

How the **** does a car trapping similar to your go .07 slower through the 60 and end up .8 faster while only trapping 3 mph more?
Old 02-14-2017, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Hio car is capable of 10.7s. Probably faster than that now. I been around it,in it unlike anyone else here.

I personally think it ran 10.7 on that pass. I have had 60ft timing errors at that crap track many times and ET and MPH were normal. Something tripped the beam is what I think. Reason for his ET all over the place that day is his tires(drag radials on a stick car is not ideal). With a real tire on that car it would have went 10.6 I am sure.
Old 02-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by islander033
That's cool, I'm unbiased and can remember things from all sides.
Who would have thunk it.... I am unbiased too!
Old 02-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Hio car is capable of 10.7s. Probably faster than that now. I been around it,in it unlike anyone else here.

I personally think it ran 10.7 on that pass. I have had 60ft timing errors at that crap track many times and ET and MPH were normal. Something tripped the beam is what I think. Reason for his ET all over the place that day is his tires(drag radials on a stick car is not ideal). With a real tire on that car it would have went 10.6 I am sure.
Capable and doing it are not the same. My car was capable of 9.6x but I didn't do it. If I would have pulled a 1.2x vs my 1.4x from a timing error it would have though. Nothing is keeping him from good fuels and tires. He just wants to use that as a reason for being slow.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race