Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Poppa still living in Hio's mind. Rent free of course
Troof

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Never seen so much angst over a high 11sec br0
Troofx2

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
So ....no slips...no dyno....no mods......but erryone shady but you. You really are that stupid. No surprise tho.

Notice in the screen shots that yes you were behind.....lmao

Notice that from the beginning to the end of the race you lost ground. These are troofs that cannot be argued. These are not opinions.

Uuuhhh....you're the furd dude on a ls site........troll.

God you really are stupid.

As far as out racing.....if i were you can guarantee i wouldn't waste my time with any stock furd. But you seem to have close races with stock gm stuff.

Btw...i was 3250 last time out. So if you are that into rounding if it's a 5 you round up. Below a 5 you round down. Or if you don't want to be shady you just say wtf it is and be done stupid.

Lol....i wouldn't **** on poppacry if he was on fire.
Triggered for sure. And you COULDN'T **** on me if you tried... you are not tall enough.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

You coming to the meet in april pops?

Maybe race against a comparably modded 6g for once? Have something worth bragging about...
Old 02-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pretty sure I'll be there. Fkn shop keeps bullshitting me with my build so I'm hoping to be there. I def wanna run something worth while.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1

Maybe race against a comparably modded 6g for once? Have something worth bragging about...
All no worries there man. He'll avoid that **** like the plague. He only likes running stalk 6gens
Old 02-05-2017, 09:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Hio is triggered.

Forever choosing his own beginnings and ends to each of Poppa's races when screenshotting them lmao.
I didn't pick yhe beginning or end of their races. Nose up...nose down.....brake lights....that's what dictated it. Fact is poppa lost 3 of 5 to that stock 6gen with his modded/fueled 5br0.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:48 PM
11 Second Club

May have my turbo kit on by then. Comparably boosted 6gen would get the gap too. Go for it.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:49 PM
11 Second Club

I didn't pick yhe beginning or end of their races. Nose up...nose down.....brake lights....that's what dictated it. Fact is poppa lost 3 of 5 to that stock 6gen with his modded/fueled 5br0.
You should probably watch them a little closer then.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
May have my turbo kit on by then. Comparably boosted 6gen would get the gap too. Go for it.
Not interested in FI. Never have been. I like the motor to do its own work.

But yeah maybe. Don't care.

So that's a no then? You cant even wait a couple months?
Old 02-05-2017, 10:14 PM
10 Second Club

Boost is the furd guys ***** extension.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
If you are 100% serious and will have the turbo (s) on by April I'm 100% down af for a few fun runs. Just lmk in time as I'm in Tx. I can't say I will gap you or vice versa but I don't think You'll put busses on me. Pm me and lmk
Old 02-05-2017, 11:20 PM
11 Second Club

Not interested in FI. Never have been. I like the motor to do its own work.

But yeah maybe. Don't care.

So that's a no then? You cant even wait a couple months?
I would certainly not alter plans I have already made months ago just to race 1 car man. Don't take all this trash talk on here to heart. Both cars are nice. Both cars can be fast. Tell you what... My buddy has his long tubes on the way and already has the flex fuel tune. I'll run him and let you know how it goes. How bow dah?

We use what works. Seems to work very well at making Hiocrew mad though... Boosted Yote seems to be yalls achilles heel. I bought this car SPECIFICALLY to turbo it. 3.15 gear etc etc.. gave up some 60ft NA to have the perfect turbo gear.

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
If you are 100% serious and will have the turbo (s) on by April I'm 100% down af for a few fun runs. Just lmk in time as I'm in Tx. I can't say I will gap you or vice versa but I don't think You'll put busses on me. Pm me and lmk
I am just trash talking man. The SRK mood tends to get all of us wound up from time to time. I am always down for friendly runs. You car should scoot out pretty good when you are done with it for sure.
Old 02-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

At least we have a ***** to put an extension on, your enlarged clitoris does nothing but collect sand.

Last edited by BlkMach1; 02-06-2017 at 01:22 AM.
Old 02-06-2017, 12:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

What brand of lt? Size? Cats? Stock npp after ?

Sure run him that's cool. Still not really the same as running me. Who's doing his tuning ? Tim at efi tuning really knows his stuff. He does a lot of things with the new ecu that many others may not have figured out/take the time to do right. The 6g is tricky and not all tunes created equal. Just one example is he has taken the time to figure out and tune the vve tables. Not many take the time for that.

If I were you I'd wait on the 18 #s. But then again in the end if you going all out with turbo might not be worth the upgrade. DI has fueling issues that can be pricey as hp increases.

Guess I was just looking forward to good runs with you with similar mods. Oh well. Good luck to you and the turbo
Old 02-06-2017, 03:09 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Rain drop. Drop top. Boosted coyotes gap 6th gen flops.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:49 AM
Teching In

I dont know what is worse, having had a 5g and beeing associated to decepticon badge wearing, 22" wheel riding, lambo door having, bumble bee *****.

Or having a moostang, and now being associated with scumbag, lying, crybaby bitches with no honor.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:07 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
I dont know what is worse, having had a 5g and beeing associated to decepticon badge wearing, 22" wheel riding, lambo door having, bumble bee *****.

Or having a moostang, and now being associated with scumbag, lying, crybaby bitches with no honor.
Obviously the first. You fit right in with number 2.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:39 AM
11 Second Club

What brand of lt? Size? Cats? Stock npp after ?

Sure run him that's cool. Still not really the same as running me. Who's doing his tuning ? Tim at efi tuning really knows his stuff. He does a lot of things with the new ecu that many others may not have figured out/take the time to do right. The 6g is tricky and not all tunes created equal. Just one example is he has taken the time to figure out and tune the vve tables. Not many take the time for that.

If I were you I'd wait on the 18 #s. But then again in the end if you going all out with turbo might not be worth the upgrade. DI has fueling issues that can be pricey as hp increases.

Guess I was just looking forward to good runs with you with similar mods. Oh well. Good luck to you and the turbo
He got the Kooks with hi flow cats. Will keep npp. Also having Mamo port his MSD intake

Tim at EFI did his tuning. He drove there one day (we are all in NC) and Tim road tuned it..

I was going to wait on the 18s but will wait to see what they do with mods and how the new setup handles boost. The setups I am considering are easy proven low 9sec-high 8sec setups with proper fuel system. Will most likely be a little limited since I will run 93 on the street. Might switch to e85 for track trips tho
Old 02-06-2017, 08:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Obviously the first. You fit right in with number 2.
You're totally right! Minus the "sumbag, lying, cry baby bitch with no honor" part.

Old 02-06-2017, 08:38 AM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
pretty sure I'll be there. Fkn shop keeps bullshitting me with my build so I'm hoping to be there. I def wanna run something worth while.
forced induction to forced induction I say bring the camaro and lets run that ****
Old 02-06-2017, 10:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Dimeomboost
forced induction to forced induction I say bring the camaro and lets run that ****
planning on it for sure bro but you know you'll drag my *** right. I do it for the fun so I don't turn any runs down. Just give me a few highway rolls in return.

This gives me time to add axles and ds to my slow *** build.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race