Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race

Old 02-15-2017, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
How it runs against what Roush? Mid 700s would be solid.
One of my buddies lost his job at DuPont (plant) and has a 2015 roush stage 3 s550 that I'm buying from him. Picking it up Saturday
Old 02-15-2017, 09:48 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Your aftermarket supercharged man.....nothing about that considered "bolt ons"

I'm not. It was fun manhandleing you.

Proof your comprehesion is non exsistent. He picking it up Saturday.

It's fast02....it will run with out authority like the rest of his stuff.
Glad to see I'm still in your mind Hio lol. I know I'm sexy af but you are not my type dude. btw how does the rest of my **** run? When have you seen me run????
Are you talking about the video I posted (freely) of the fbo 5g raping me when I was untuned AND had a fucked up heat exchanger with my v pulling timing? Oh yeah that's the one run you keep referring to lmfao!

Go to my yt page and see how I run before you shoot your goddam ********** off. Damn skippy my 6g will run like the rest of my stuff! Hey at least I can have whatever car I want (within reason) and more than 2-3 at the same time paid for and modded
Old 02-15-2017, 10:02 PM
Banned

It bolts on duh. It's a stock long block still which is more then you can say about some of the others. Might be a good run for the ole GT100 then
You're not "bolt ons" you dumb mother ******. Your **** is weak as **** for the mods and power that it has.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You're to damn dense to get the point man. These morons back up ypur 12.4 which was obviously a error and dismiss my 10.9.

Because it ran 12.4

******* head shot on poppa

Damn... got me there... not....

You shoulda tried not being 2 faced yourself. The fact is i called you on mods not listed by you. Even in your vids you list stock **** as mods on the gm stuff.

Catchcan added zero horsepower to the car. I typed Phil's mods VERBATIM as he listed them on kik. So get onto Phil, not me.

Well.....you have stopped using the mod4mod term since the 6gen. I wonder why....

I've stopped debating fruitless **** with you guys... that's what I have done... because I simply do not care... get it?

Actually it's entirely not impossible. Very very unlikely tho. I was told it was impossible to trap 130~ with a bolt on ls6 to......hhhmmm

One thing I can guarantee... you are NOT going 130mph in a 3250lb car with 417rwhp.....
You are like Mayhem on those insurance commercials.... always causing ****.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:30 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
Glad to see I'm still in your mind Hio lol. I know I'm sexy af but you are not my type dude. btw how does the rest of my **** run? When have you seen me run????
Are you talking about the video I posted (freely) of the fbo 5g raping me when I was untuned AND had a fucked up heat exchanger with my v pulling timing? Oh yeah that's the one run you keep referring to lmfao!

Go to my yt page and see how I run before you shoot your goddam ********** off. Damn skippy my 6g will run like the rest of my stuff! Hey at least I can have whatever car I want (within reason) and more than 2-3 at the same time paid for and modded
AKA Hio is a broke bitch. Lol
Old 02-16-2017, 07:22 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I'm not. It was fun manhandleing you.
That doesn't take away from your dumbass bias comment. You're just too full of yourself to see it.

The point is, you're a whiny bitch whenever someone calls your dumbass biased comments out.

Last edited by R6cowboy; 02-16-2017 at 07:32 AM.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ajrothm
I'd keep the Ford if it manages to survive a month without blowing up with you behind the wheel. LOL

I really like what LPF is doing with the S550s locally....If I was wanting to build a fast street car thats daily driveable, I think I'd go that route. My friend just got his done and it would shock a lot of people here... Bone stock engine, trans, diff... On stock wheels and a 19" DR...
Hard sometimes to resist that temptation for a reliable quick daily
Old 02-16-2017, 11:52 AM
Staging Lane

Can't really say which one I'll keep. I have an open mind and am unpredjudiced with either car. My one and only gripe with the S550 is no sunroof lol, Not a deal breaker obviously but damn it sucks. Both cars have huge pluses and few minuses, A lot will depend on how much I can get my 6g being modded and no warranty.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm sure there are many guys out there with some money wanting a modded 6G. Will take some time to sell but just need the right buyer
Old 02-16-2017, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Why don't you rattle off a few track times to back up how your **** ran.....lol

I have 6 vehicles. ....not sure what your getting at there.

You must not realize my buddy phil and i have tinkered with his 5gen and that bolt on ls3 makes more power than your h/c ls3 did
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
You are like Mayhem on those insurance commercials.... always causing ****.
You got called in your shady **** then got shadier.
Originally Posted by BlkMach1
AKA Hio is a broke bitch. Lol
And still better than you.
Originally Posted by R6cowboy
That doesn't take away from your dumbass bias comment. You're just too full of yourself to see it.

The point is, you're a whiny bitch whenever someone calls your dumbass biased comments out.
My comment wasn't bias. **** is what it is.

You got slapped around now in 2 threads.....run along boy.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:17 PM
10 Second Club

It bolts on duh. It's a stock long block still which is more then you can say about some of the others. Might be a good run for the ole GT100 then
So if i bolted a turbo on it would bolt on to.......and flat thrash you.

Your built furd **** failed to touch me n/a.....you know when the engine has to breathe on it's own.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I never thought I would see the day where Chody was significantly quicker and faster than Dug.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:19 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I never thought I would see the day where Chody was significantly quicker and faster than Dug.
Significant isn't a strong enough word for the gap Hio would receive. lol
Old 02-16-2017, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

R6 definitely came away with the W in here
Old 02-16-2017, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

Why don't you rattle off a few track times to back up how your **** ran.....lol

I have 6 vehicles. ....not sure what your getting at there.

You must not realize my buddy phil and i have tinkered with his 5gen and that bolt on ls3 makes more power than your h/c ls3 did

You got called in your shady **** then got shadier.

And still better than you.

My comment wasn't bias. **** is what it is.

You got slapped around now in 2 threads.....run along boy.

Why do you insist on bringing me up all the time then? ALL of my **** is modern, fast, and badass! That's why I bring it up. You only bring up a failure of a 5g and anyone who knows car's know those were failures lmfao! I will say the exception to those are the 1le's.

Again Dug, I don't track race! I rol/street race!!!! If I wanted to be a track guy duh I would have bought an automatic 6g and tossed on axels, driveshaft, and dr's and been done. I don't know why you can't comprehend this? Track numbers don't mean **** to me. A 40-50 roll to 130-155 is where I shine and where I mod my cars to shine. Idgaf what you think about how my **** runs nor do I care. Bet you are pissy bc I bought a coyote huh lol.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:25 PM
10 Second Club

Your ford product should gap your chebby product den. Why you holding it back?
Actually when nathan had it the motor swapped supercharged furd got beat the the same vehicle the camaro beat in full street mode. The other vehicle was mine also. Most likely i made it a little quicker with a ported supercharger and 4lb lower . It would be close to that camaro now.

Besides....that thing has mods the camaro don't. ....and I'm sure you would want it to be fair. The camaro would need about 250lb out of it to make it fair to.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:36 PM
10 Second Club

He lost long ago. Like many other furd fans he was forced to go poweradder race car **** to beat a bolt on engine. I am satisfied with that and it makes me chuckle.
Originally Posted by islander033
Meh....the ls7 in my car and it would be close.
Originally Posted by Nick.H
R6 definitely came away with the W in here
R3 got manhandled......and he liked it.
Why do you insist on bringing me up all the time then? ALL of my **** is modern, fast, and badass! That's why I bring it up. You only bring up a failure of a 5g and anyone who knows car's know those were failures lmfao! I will say the exception to those are the 1le's.

Again Dug, I don't track race! I rol/street race!!!! If I wanted to be a track guy duh I would have bought an automatic 6g and tossed on axels, driveshaft, and dr's and been done. I don't know why you can't comprehend this? Track numbers don't mean **** to me. A 40-50 roll to 130-155 is where I shine and where I mod my cars to shine. Idgaf what you think about how my **** runs nor do I care. Bet you are pissy bc I bought a coyote huh lol.
You calling 5gens a failure when it made furd rethink their pony car concept is the first reason you suck.

You thinking a 1le is better at goin straight than a regular ss just proves you're dumb.

None of your cars have shined. Its also very clueless of you to not go to the track to test your cars performance. ....it's likely why they have not shined. I'm not saying they have to be a full on street/strip type car. But it's a great place to see the performance difference in mods. Or maybe even lack of performance difference in your case
Old 02-16-2017, 01:44 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

....Meh....the ls7 in my car and it would be close....
That might actually get you a legit 10.7, if it don't drop a valve first. LOL

PS. Still a huge gap!
Old 02-16-2017, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

People on here make me laugh. Don't own their cars and accuse others of being broke. People that usually have a lot of money don't brag about it,are usually very cheap and don't get loans for cars FYI. Carry on....
Old 02-16-2017, 01:54 PM
Banned

So if i bolted a turbo on it would bolt on to.......and flat thrash you.

Your built furd **** failed to touch me n/a.....you know when the engine has to breathe on it's own.
If it boltons on just as easy as your fast intake mani did then sure. Thrash me meh doubt it because you are a sissy and 93 isn't enough. Still hung up on a fucked up motor 150whp down on power I see lol

It was inevitable.

Originally Posted by islander033
Haha iknwrite. .

He lost long ago. Like many other furd fans he was forced to go poweradder race car **** to beat a bolt on engine. I am satisfied with that and it makes me chuckle.

Meh....the ls7 in my car and it would be close.

R3 got manhandled......and he liked it.

You calling 5gens a failure when it made furd rethink their pony car concept is the first reason you suck.

You thinking a 1le is better at goin straight than a regular ss just proves you're dumb.

None of your cars have shined. Its also very clueless of you to not go to the track to test your cars performance. ....it's likely why they have not shined. I'm not saying they have to be a full on street/strip type car. But it's a great place to see the performance difference in mods. Or maybe even lack of performance difference in your case
Your "Bolton" ls7 setup better come with some form of FI or you will be looking at GT100 tailights. Speaking of track performance when are you going back for another 1.2x 60ft?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race