Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 01:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Probably the most irrelevant statement on this page, but many moons ago, Hio said his wife preferred the Camaro over the Mustang for a bunch of reasons. Seems like he's trying to "prove" he's unbiased with more "facts".

If I had time to blow, I'd search for the comment.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
Hio has a fast car without question, but his numbers don't add up. Trapping 130MPH with 417RWP and 3300lbs can't happen. For example. H/C/I LS1 putting down 520RWP trapped 128 in -200DA. Hio talks a great game, which usually suckers in a few morons. Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYq4bOPDoaU
His 417 number is wrong and I've called him on it before. His dyno operator gave him a spiel on how percentage differences between dynos translates to him only making 243rwhp, even though any online search with people with experience consistently reports the actual percentage difference to be much much smaller.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hio has a fast car without question, but his numbers don't add up. Trapping 130MPH with 417RWP and 3300lbs can't happen. For example. H/C/I LS1 putting down 520RWP trapped 128 in -200DA. Hio talks a great game, which usually suckers in a few morons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYq4bOPDoaU
Recently him and his buddy found out his 417 # is wrong it's actually high. The dyno they were on reads high so I guess it makes 407 and traps 131 @3300lbs. Haahahhahahahahah
Old 03-16-2017, 03:05 AM
Banned

Hio has a fast car without question, but his numbers don't add up. Trapping 130MPH with 417RWP and 3300lbs can't happen. For example. H/C/I LS1 putting down 520RWP trapped 128 in -200DA. Hio talks a great game, which usually suckers in a few morons.

This coming from the guy that thought high stalls only worked in 1st gear. You have absolutely NO clue what you're talking about. But keep making yourself look ignorant. It's entertaining.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
His 417 number is wrong and I've called him on it before. His dyno operator gave him a spiel on how percentage differences between dynos translates to him only making 243rwhp, even though any online search with people with experience consistently reports the actual percentage difference to be much much smaller.
This clown doesn't know jack **** either.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I'll let Phil say yes or no to my invitation. Hell I am willing to stage em up and my car isn't even tweaked yet.... wow... sbyl

....cheerleader....
It's just to far to drive on a Sunday, race, hope not to break and return to Virginia. 300 miles one way and 4.5 hours each way. Not interested in that kind of day. Good luck and maybe when you get more comfy I will roll all the way down on a Saturday for some fun like last time.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:36 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Jake's rage is clearly evident by the multiple middle of the night posts.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Yes it was an 01 NBM M6 SS..... Absolutely beautiful. Loved that car and beat so many mustangs in it. It was lid full exhaust 3:73s and lowered on chrome Z06 wheels. Car was extremely fast when my girlfriend​ (ex now obviously) bought it. Bonestock with 3:73s she blew the tires off had a passenger in the car and went 13.70@105-106. BTW you have yet to blow me up,. Ls7 is in a different league I've said that before but LS1-2-3-6 the Yote is right there.
Good to hear you gave it a little love. But not like your mustangs.

That **** goes both ways you know.

I've blown up and dispersed your theories the entire time here. That goes for The whole cobrocrew.

Ls7 is guess what?? .....a ls man. Stip it till you win it seems to be the cobrocrew way.

Worst part is the only hope the coyote has at keeping up with ls stuff is the old cathedral ****.

I can't help what other guys cars do. I try to......but you have morons like you that has never left the 14s and think idk wtf I'm talking about

You wanna know the best part here. I'm thrashing phils old h/c car pretty good we built. Similar weight and that car had 30 hp on me. The difference between us and you is we know the differences. Phil is not mad at me for doin it. He don't not believe what's happening. But he has implemented what we learned to a 5gen.

Probably the most irrelevant statement on this page, but many moons ago, Hio said his wife preferred the Camaro over the Mustang for a bunch of reasons. Seems like he's trying to "prove" he's unbiased with more "facts".

If I had time to blow, I'd search for the comment.
Well.....i made the comment in this thread that she likes the mustang better fool

Comprehend much?? NOT

Dynos are dynos man. I never go to one and expect it to read the exact same as the other.....fool

Recently him and his buddy found out his 417 # is wrong it's actually high. The dyno they were on reads high so I guess it makes 407 and traps 131 @3300lbs. Haahahhahahahahah
Again only half troofs from you. As where phil made 8 less hp on the dj he made +10 tq. So basically a wash. I've never been on the dj he was on tho but my mustang has. It made 46x on that dyno.

Hhhaaahhaha

Showing your true colors man instead of just informing what's goin on.

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
It's just to far to drive on a Sunday, race, hope not to break and return to Virginia. 300 miles one way and 4.5 hours each way. Not interested in that kind of day. Good luck and maybe when you get more comfy I will roll all the way down on a Saturday for some fun like last time.
Dude tgat chump will never meet you. How long has he been dodging you now?

He knew what you meant in your other post and tucked tail.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 03-16-2017 at 07:45 AM.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:00 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol......you were asked first man. And you know what he meant. You simply copped out. You know to avoid that car. You aren't willing to run him again unless he drives all the way to you on your terms.....
Does this remind you of when Heater called you out? You been ducking him for years.

PS. Phil calls out...Phil drives. Not Poppa's fault Phil can't make it.

Hios numbers and info has always been wrong. All hidden in lies. Kinda like how all his vehicles weigh nearly the same. LOL

He knew what you meant in your other post and tucked tail.
Phil called poppa out, Phil drives to him or the agreed meeting place.

Looks to me that it just doesn't work for the meeting right now.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

You saying that shows how biased you are because you fail to look at how much could be done to my car.

You saying i bash coyotes is a lie also. I think i said in this thread they are a good engine and i tried to get nathan to put one in the notch.

Can they keep up with ls stuff n/a? No.......once boost is added realistically still no. But then way to many variables get involved and even a honda can run with enough boost. I have said this many times. I don't know how you keep misconstruing it.

Now what really gets bashed around here is 5gens. When i say the 5br0 can only compete in a straight line that's not bashing it.......it's the ****** truth. But that has more to do with the car and not the motor.

Let your car sit dude if that's what you want. That's what i have did the past year tinkering with it when i have the time once in a while. You think i give a **** what some of you say about me running and not running it for a while?? **** no...... and if i never run it again it doesn't change a dn thing that it's done. I'll run it and mess with it when i want to. So as long as you side with islander on the dumbass comments he makes you're no better. I wouldn't tell you or anyone else that dumb ****.

Coyote beats LS/LT with boost. I disagree big time with that one.

Please stop posting. You have no clue. Go up and look at his car then in person. Pay him to take his heads off. They are not ported and its a 346 with stock internals sans the rockers and springs. I have a head cam LS car and his bolt on car would rip mine to pieces. Instead of crying and accusing him of being shady I pick his brain to try and improve. Maybe most of you should swallow your pride and get advice from him.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:18 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Poppa wants no part of Cheese Dawg on he highway
Old 03-16-2017, 08:23 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
Does this remind you of when Heater called you out? You been ducking him for years.

PS. Phil calls out...Phil drives. Not Poppa's fault Phil can't make it.

Hios numbers and info has always been wrong. All hidden in lies. Kinda like how all his vehicles weigh nearly the same. LOL

Phil called poppa out, Phil drives to him or the agreed meeting place.

Looks to me that it just doesn't work for the meeting right now.

Quoted for proof of all the lies.

But some of what you're saying may be ok. It seems your saying errytime cory says he wants to race me he should drive to me. That's what your saying you know.

You're a sad pos just like poppcry.
Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Coyote beats LS/LT with boost. I disagree big time with that one.

Please stop posting. You have no clue. Go up and look at his car then in person. Pay him to take his heads off. They are not ported and its a 346 with stock internals sans the rockers and springs. I have a head cam LS car and his bolt on car would rip mine to pieces. Instead of crying and accusing him of being shady I pick his brain to try and improve. Maybe most of you should swallow your pride and get advice from him.
Mm it's simple math really. The engine that makes more power na will make more power boosted given all efficiencies stays similar.

Think of it like this. Take those 2 built engines from the coyote vs ls3 shoot out. The ls3 stomped it's *** at ambient air pressure. Now double the air pressure for both engines with appropriate blowers or turbos for both engines. That should effectively double power barring any heat/pumping loses.

At that rate the ls3 will double it's na lead. The coyote never catches up. So how does it perform better under boost?
Old 03-16-2017, 08:23 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
I more or less agree. Has to do with cops, nothing to do with losing or winning against Phil though.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:24 AM
7 Second Club

Quoted for proof of all the lies.

Highlight the lies ma'am
Old 03-16-2017, 08:30 AM
10 Second Club

I more or less agree. Has to do with cops, nothing to do with losing or winning against Phil though.
Les excuse c'est magnifique
Old 03-16-2017, 08:34 AM
10 Second Club

It has to do with not wanting to get drug by a 5gen. Poppacry has already proven he can't admit losing.
Highlight the lies ma'am
I quoted the whole post. No use to highlight it all.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:40 AM
7 Second Club

It has to do with not wanting to get drug by a 5gen. Poppacry has already proven he can't admit losing.

I quoted the whole post. No use to highlight it all.
LOL...no ma'am and no ma'am.

All troofs I posted.

Here's another one. You can't admit when you are wrong.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Jake's rage is clearly evident by the multiple middle of the night posts.
Can't you Broginas come up with a different word besides raging? Or is that the best that your feeble minds can do?
Old 03-16-2017, 08:49 AM
10 Second Club

I'm starting to think that coyotard is a syndrome
Old 03-16-2017, 09:08 AM
Teching In

And btw...

I can't ******* stand the way it screams when you step on the gas. Reminds me of a cat in heat.....and i hate cats. That's part of it anyway.
Lololol.... you have me rolling Dougy the fur master!. One of my cats used to be in heat, **** was like nails on a chalkboard! Many sleepless nights, until the thing got spayed.

Ill always think of that, erry time I drive my shelbro now.

Nah brah... 120 was the agreed upon ending point. I didnt push for 120 or any particular speed for that matter.

As far as being a ***** goes, catch ouside.. how bow dah?
Meet Phil half way, how bou dah?

Ill be at Rockingham sunday. Come grab a lane. I wont be doing any street stuff for a while.

Theres the invite.
How about you meet him half way, how bou dah?

You are such a dummy. How long you been here? Should have learned by now. Dyno numbers dont mean JACK ****. Jack.

Many here inflate them and many here down play them.

I agree, this is pretty evident. Only way Poppa will race Cheese man Is at the drag strip, where outcome is severely tilted his way.

Damn shame.

Les excuse c'est magnifique
Wee wee

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll