Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
It's simple math, you don't have the power to move that kind of weight. You're lying about power, or weight, it's that simple.

Funny that no one on this board, or anywhere really has managed to repeat his results. Wanna know why? Because it can't be done. I do not pretend to know everything about cars, I am constantly learning and I will gladly take advice from someone who knows.

And yeah the only way I would believe Hio's numbers is to personally pull his motor apart, reassemble it, go directly to the scales, then directly to the track. Of course that's never going to happen, so of course we have to take his, and your word for it, which ain't happening.

Sure, dynos can be manipulated, but that video showed a car with enough power to pull the front wheels and it still ran 128.
You ****** moron. Like I would let you personally touch my ****** car. Go back to building 14sec 4v swaps idiot.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Wrong again. Vette boy is faster than Hio. Check out some of the bolt on stock internal guys....they have less power and are faster than him
Yup.....there are 2 other ls6 car that has been a tad quicker also.

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
You really don't know much at all. You think static weight is all that matters?
Troof
Originally Posted by islander033
I had a close call a few years ago. Ran a 2012 GT500 from a light. I was out on him about 3 cars in 2 blocks before the cherries were lit. I kept going, dude stopped and got a speeding ticket.

Vette boy has a hero car and no one but him really knows all that's done to the car.
So you would say that these hero 5br0s are in the same category i would have to assume.

Originally Posted by JC316
Yeah, the bolt on list has people quicker than him, but not a single one has cracked 130mph. 122mph is the leader on the fast list. Hell, only ONE LS7 has cracked 130.
Actuallythe bolt on list has another ls6 at 126. There has been many ls7s over 130 with a top of 138. Vetteboy ls6 has went 135. So unlike you instead of being a little bitch and crying about it I've been tinkering with my car some to find that 4-5 mph I'm missing.
Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Last night on the news I saw my good friend was arrested for street racing. He was being watched on FB for a while setting up races and this weekend, he got caught. Impounded his $100K C7 ZO6. I was stunned seeing this on the news and his car being taken.
Be smart about setting **** up on an open forum. I think Poppa knows the deal which is why he wants to bring it to the track. imo
Poppacopout is copping out dude. Haven't you knoticed he's been all about the rolls for years and never posted a dig or worried about track timed. Now all of a sudden he wants to run at the track and scoffs at the rolls he once would only do. He's a pos.....plain and simple.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:19 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
...So you would say that these hero 5br0s are in the same category i would have to assume...
It can be said for any hero car....you don't get a record by doing less or the same as everyone else.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

It can be said for any hero car....you don't get a record by doing less or the same as everyone else.
I swear he lives in this world where there's an extra 100 horsepower undetectable by dynos, or weight that fools the scales, if you believe deep down in your heart that GM reigns supreme. If you believe really hard and close your eyes really hard and just believe, you unlock the power....

That is how ignorant he sounds.

No other cars have more potential than the average Joe can tap, but el less engines have power that apparently you need to practice the occult to tap into. Yowza.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
I swear he lives in this world where there's an extra 100 horsepower undetectable by dynos, or weight that fools the scales, if you believe deep down in your heart that GM reigns supreme. If you believe really hard and close your eyes really hard and just believe, you unlock the power....

No other cars have more potential than the average Joe can tap, but el less engines have power that apparently you need to practice the occult to tap into. Yowza.
You don't know jack **** about automobiles.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I mean Missy. You're just repeating yourself to various members on here now.

Maybe click the red button and have mom bring down some more prescription drugs that the state pays for. There, there.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:06 PM
Banned

Old 03-16-2017, 05:20 PM
Teching In

Lol...
Old 03-16-2017, 05:22 PM
Teching In

I got my fox impounded in Ft Lauderdale racing a GN in an industrial lot and arrested. I suspect since the "car" cop they sent out to inspect my fox was an idiot and I made that known didn't help. I was right back out the next night. **** them

Got popped racing another foxin Baltimore. Other fox ran. Cop gave me a warning.

Got popped racing another fox in Tulsa Ok. Cop said he clocked me doing 80. I knew it was bs because he didn't have radar. They didn't like that when I said it. They really freaked out when I told them I had two hand guns in the car. Lucky we had permits. got a big ticket.

They came after me in fox racing a LPE in Phila PA at old airport. We ran and were gone.

First night with my Supra got drunk. Friend was suppose to be dd but leaving time came, he was trashed and couldn't drive a stick. I pulled next to a cop. I was bombed and figure he knew I was bombed so hit it and dusted him. Dumbass me hit the brakes pulling in friend's driveway. Cop comes flying in and we run in the woods. They left after an hour. I paid for it by running through sticker bushes and running into a fence. I was a bloody mess

Ocean city Md. In a friend's 10 second fox. We on a roll start messing with a young kid in a Vette. We get into it and blow past a cop doing probably 100. I tell friend to pull in a housing development ocean side to hide after killing the lights. Too bad the vette behind us followed us with his lights on. We hit a dead end road. Guess who is the third car behind followed by about 4 more cars with pissed off cops

Next night after drinking all night 8 fox body people including me have a argument who is the best driver. I then say I will take the slowest car and outrun everyone with it. Well long story short I get dusted by my car and get popped at about 6am after probably 15 races on main strip. Lucky for me they aren't looking for drunks at 6am but I got a shitload of tickets on that one

Two nights later friend is driving my fox and I am driving my Corolla. he takes off after picking up some girls. I needless to say can't catch them. However with a case of beer and drinking one I proceed to blow by everyone in bus lane on right side. I win. Not so. Got popped again. They made me pour out the beer while I kept hearing my stang go up and down the road. No ticket and very lucky on that one

Two nights later
You've been a lucky SOB.

Sounds to me like you need to stop drinking and driving.... that **** will catch up.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I've lost 3 friends in DUI accidents. ***** not cool
Old 03-16-2017, 06:18 PM
10 Second Club

There is a ton of variables. Yes some can go faster with less. It very much depends on the combo and your thought process on making cars accelerate.

Im fine if we throw out all ftw and gutted race car times. Hell throw out all the e85 times to so it's fair for the parts of the country that don't have it.

Originally Posted by snake95

Hp and weight is the same here as errywhere else. How ignorant does it sound to think any differently?

Ima average joe. Hell.....as much as you guys yak and say idk **** i may not be as good as the average joe.

You need to make up your minds on that. Can't have it both ways. You can't be a hillary and get elected

Lmfao!
Old 03-16-2017, 06:21 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Im fine if we throw out all ftw and gutted race car times. Hell throw out all the e85 times to so it's fair for the parts of the country that don't have it....
I know you want to stip that....but I don't.

Run what you brung and hope you did enough.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:12 PM
10 Second Club

You're the one questioning hero times. That's one way to clean them up.

I would think believable realistics times would nothing but help most and make doin well more achuevable for most. Especially those that don't want to spend $40 gal on fuel.

You're just afraid i would win then.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 03-16-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I don't have 93 octane here in CA only 91 so throw out all 93 times. Actually I don't like paying for it so throw out all but 87 octane times
Old 03-16-2017, 09:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Lol......you were asked first man. And you know what he meant. You simply copped out. You know to avoid that car. You aren't willing to run him again unless he drives all the way to you on your terms.

Your exactly what a ***** is made of.
He asked what I am doing Saturday. I replied I will be at the track Sunday. I am working Saturday. It seems to me that I will run as soon as this weekend... at the track. I guess we all know thats not the race you want. Douggy all about them rolls now... lol! We can roll at the track too. I am not worried.

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
It's just to far to drive on a Sunday, race, hope not to break and return to Virginia. 300 miles one way and 4.5 hours each way. Not interested in that kind of day. Good luck and maybe when you get more comfy I will roll all the way down on a Saturday for some fun like last time.
Understandable man. But I am not comfortable doing anything on the street right now. I offered to run at the track. Yall don't want that, so I guess we are at a stalemate with neither one willing to budge. Your bitch buddy can say what he wants. We all know his mouth only runs behind the keyboard.

Dude tgat chump will never meet you. How long has he been dodging you now?

He knew what you meant in your other post and tucked tail.
Seems you are the one tucking tail about the track Sunday. We also discussed doing something at Kentucky the race weekend. We will get something figured out, and you can eat your words then

Originally Posted by big hammer
Poppa wants no part of Cheese Dawg on he highway
Have zero issues thinking I have all I need for cheese dawg. Its the cops that worry me.

I more or less agree. Has to do with cops, nothing to do with losing or winning against Phil though.
Doug is a whiny bitch. And YES Doug... I would say that when NOT behind my keyboard too.

Les excuse c'est magnifique
Seems excuses are being made on meeting me at the track. sbyl

The best part is where a coyote is supposed to run over a turdy 5th gen no matter what and all we get is excuses as to why pops won't race Cheesy D
Cammed 5th gens are slower than both me AND Phil. Chew on that for a while.

Last night on the news I saw my good friend was arrested for street racing. He was being watched on FB for a while setting up races and this weekend, he got caught. Impounded his $100K C7 ZO6. I was stunned seeing this on the news and his car being taken.
Be smart about setting **** up on an open forum. I think Poppa knows the deal which is why he wants to bring it to the track. imo
This is what I am trying to avoid. Not worth it to me right now.

I got my fox impounded in Ft Lauderdale racing a GN in an industrial lot and arrested. I suspect since the "car" cop they sent out to inspect my fox was an idiot and I made that known didn't help. I was right back out the next night. **** them

Got popped racing another foxin Baltimore. Other fox ran. Cop gave me a warning.

Got popped racing another fox in Tulsa Ok. Cop said he clocked me doing 80. I knew it was bs because he didn't have radar. They didn't like that when I said it. They really freaked out when I told them I had two hand guns in the car. Lucky we had permits. got a big ticket.

They came after me in fox racing a LPE in Phila PA at old airport. We ran and were gone.

First night with my Supra got drunk. Friend was suppose to be dd but leaving time came, he was trashed and couldn't drive a stick. I pulled next to a cop. I was bombed and figure he knew I was bombed so hit it and dusted him. Dumbass me hit the brakes pulling in friend's driveway. Cop comes flying in and we run in the woods. They left after an hour. I paid for it by running through sticker bushes and running into a fence. I was a bloody mess

Ocean city Md. In a friend's 10 second fox. We on a roll start messing with a young kid in a Vette. We get into it and blow past a cop doing probably 100. I tell friend to pull in a housing development ocean side to hide after killing the lights. Too bad the vette behind us followed us with his lights on. We hit a dead end road. Guess who is the third car behind followed by about 4 more cars with pissed off cops

Next night after drinking all night 8 fox body people including me have a argument who is the best driver. I then say I will take the slowest car and outrun everyone with it. Well long story short I get dusted by my car and get popped at about 6am after probably 15 races on main strip. Lucky for me they aren't looking for drunks at 6am but I got a shitload of tickets on that one

Two nights later friend is driving my fox and I am driving my Corolla. he takes off after picking up some girls. I needless to say can't catch them. However with a case of beer and drinking one I proceed to blow by everyone in bus lane on right side. I win. Not so. Got popped again. They made me pour out the beer while I kept hearing my stang go up and down the road. No ticket and very lucky on that one

Two nights later
Damn Mikey... you have a hell of alot better luck than me man... for sure. I don't need all the troubles that come from a street racing bust.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:10 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick.H
I don't have 93 octane here in CA only 91 so throw out all 93 times. Actually I don't like paying for it so throw out all but 87 octane times
We have some 92....that'll have to be close enough.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
He asked what I am doing Saturday. I replied I will be at the track Sunday. I am working Saturday. It seems to me that I will run as soon as this weekend... at the track. I guess we all know thats not the race you want. Douggy all about them rolls now... lol! We can roll at the track too. I am not worried.

Understandable man. But I am not comfortable doing anything on the street right now. I offered to run at the track. Yall don't want that, so I guess we are at a stalemate with neither one willing to budge. Your bitch buddy can say what he wants. We all know his mouth only runs behind the keyboard.

Seems you are the one tucking tail about the track Sunday. We also discussed doing something at Kentucky the race weekend. We will get something figured out, and you can eat your words then

Have zero issues thinking I have all I need for cheese dawg. Its the cops that worry me.

Doug is a whiny bitch. And YES Doug... I would say that when NOT behind my keyboard too.

Seems excuses are being made on meeting me at the track. sbyl

Cammed 5th gens are slower than both me AND Phil. Chew on that for a while.

This is what I am trying to avoid. Not worth it to me right now.

Damn Mikey... you have a hell of alot better luck than me man... for sure. I don't need all the troubles that come from a street racing bust.
It's no secret you've been avoiding him like the plague. So far the only street races I've seen you run are rolls. The only ones you talk about are rolls. When you had the gt100 you only wanted to do rolls against me. You are very one way. Seems you only want what benefits poppa.....that why you begged for digs last time . You knew you had a advantage there.

You're really the most pathetic person I've ever been in contact with. Always lying and twisting ****.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Yikes, that happened here? I keep hearing "watch out for cops" here but I haven't had a single issue with them.
Old 03-17-2017, 12:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Wrong again. Vette boy is faster than Hio. Check out some of the bolt on stock internal guys....they have less power and are faster than him
Vetteboy trapped 129 in lower DA, with a car that weighed 300lbs less than hio. Not to mention the C5Z is a far more aerodynamic car. Oh and people were calling bullshit on that one too

You ****** moron. Like I would let you personally touch my ****** car. Go back to building 14sec 4v swaps idiot.
****, your car would be plenty safe in my hands. You're just terrified that I would find your nitrous bottle. Going from 15.8 to 14.0 for $500 isn't something that I'm ashamed of.
Old 03-17-2017, 01:31 AM
Banned

JC really is clueless.
Old 03-17-2017, 01:50 AM
Banned

It's okay to drink and drive as long as you're not wasted. The legal limit is too low IMO. Too many people getting DUI's that aren't causing any problems.
Old 03-17-2017, 01:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

JC really is clueless.
Lets say that vetteboy is telling the truth and his car did go 10.7@129.

Tell us then, oh wise one, how exactly does hio trap higher in a car with nearly identical power, more weight, more DA, and a shittier chassis/rear end?

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll