Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Quoted for the funniest **** I've ever seen you say on here

I have GM trans in my car because I know the short comings of a Ford Automatic, I'm not on here everyday raging about GM's like you do Fords
Im glad i can make you smile sunshine...

Not you can get back to pluging away at blk, or else, he might get jealous...
Old 03-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Says the guy who has been docking with Jake non stop for a week or two now.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Yeap,

6g a8 vs 5.0 a6 is like coyote vs 3 valve...
Wrong. 6G only has a half second advantage. L99 vs 6g a8 is a full second.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Staging Lane

Why do you guys even entertain this dead *** debate on here? My opinion never changed the 5g is not the superior car vs the bro. A 1le is more of a drivers race being totally honest but a ls3 is not going to cut it without mods, and an l99 is just a joke unless modded. Let's move on now, btw yup the 5g made Ford steep up thier game (s550), then Gm had to step up (6g) to be superior once more.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Teching In

Your opinion is wrong. 5g IS the superior car when you include all performance metrics.

5G can also dominate in the straight line / acceleration category. Sorry you couldnt get yours to perform well. Bambino, Phil and I (as well as many others) have had no issue showing how 5g cars can beat similar modded 5.0 cars.

FYI, 1LE is nothing but a handling pkg man. It does nothing for straighline. The regular ss is actually better suited for drag racing.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:10 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Y... Bambino, Phil and I (as well as many others) have had no issue showing how 5g cars can beat similar modded 5.0 cars...
The only internal NA br0 I know is Cory's...none of the cars you mentioned would be close to him on the street or strip.

So I agree to disagree with your statement, hugz shelbr0 brudder.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Let's ignore his E85 dyno tune vs my 93 mail tune with no datalogged revisions, inflating his vehicles weight and his weight and only looking at the last run to prove a point that you've already lost while disregarding the fast countdowns, his being half car ahead at the start of some runs. Why would I want a man pedal I obviously didn't need. Don't forget the other video with a 93 octane tuned, intake/headers 1LE i ran and posted here.
So your piece of **** barely beat a tune only 5gen, and you think you'll beat me? What a dumbfuck.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
So your piece of **** barely beat a tune only 5gen, and you think you'll beat me? What a dumbfuck.
You are really lost. Sit down. The fact that you think I'm still an intake, header, tune 5.0 really makes you sound like a retard. At least I've won some races you lost vs a 13sec 2V and lost to cwarta that was trapping 114 at that time. End yourself.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Banned

You are really lost. Sit down. The fact that you think I'm still an intake, header, tune 5.0 really makes you sound like a retard. At least I've won some races you lost vs a 13sec 2V and lost to cwarta that was trapping 114 at that time. End yourself.
Hypocrisy much? The fact that you think those track times were anywhere near clean is hilariously retarded. And you've claimed you could beat me for the past year, dipfuck. Troof is you still probably can't, even with your super duper charga!
Old 03-12-2017, 11:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

5.0s are very overrated na. Not with boost though.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 197 Likes on 154 Posts

Watch out for those 2v SOHC 4.6's with the 88mm turbo running low 8's. I thought I was going against a typical new edge and got my *** handed to me. 2v 4.6 are nothing to f with if you don't know what's done to them.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by islander033
The only internal NA br0 I know is Cory's...none of the cars you mentioned would be close to him on the street or strip.

So I agree to disagree with your statement, hugz shelbr0 brudder.
Cory has more work/money/effort than any of the cars mentioned above by far. We all know his car runs a cut above the rest of the bros.

The 5gs I mentioned were really basic set ups. If the same effort went into the 5gs, the 5gs could take the win.

All in all like I have always said, a proper 5g is a very competive car vs a proper 5.0, W can go either way.

If bambi gets to race cory, even with less work, he will give him a pretty decent show. Guaranteed.

Kisses and hugs your way shelbro.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Hypocrisy much? The fact that you think those track times were anywhere near clean is hilariously retarded. And you've claimed you could beat me for the past year, dipfuck. Troof is you still probably can't, even with your super duper charga!
Ive only responded to your raging. Anytime someone responds to one of your posts you come out swinging saying you'd slaughter them in a race.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Teching In

Cory has more work/money/effort than any of the cars mentioned above by far. We all know his car runs a cut above the rest of the bros.

The 5gs I mentioned were really basic set ups. If the same effort went into the 5gs, the 5gs could take the win.

All in all like I have always said, a proper 5g is a very competive car vs a proper 5.0, W can go either way.

If bambi gets to race cory, even with less work, he will give him a pretty decent show. Guaranteed.

Any more backpedal and you'll start going back in time. Let the run happen and stop imagining what might or might not happen.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
5.0s are very overrated na. Not with boost though.
SLB and SBE they are pretty naughty
Old 03-12-2017, 01:09 PM
7 Second Club

Run what you brung. Bambi and Cory are both internally modified...I don't think Bambi has a chance other than racing through corners.

Right back at you mang. :blush:
Old 03-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I've only responded to your raging. Anytime someone responds to one of your posts you come out swinging saying you'd slaughter them in a race.
Yeah its literally the same thing evertime. Doesn't matter what you drive or how fast it is. Jake will say hed gap you. He just regurgitates the same **** onto his keyboard over and over.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Teching In

Any more backpedal and you'll start going back in time. Let the run happen and stop imagining what might or might not happen.
If you are gonna have an argument, at least have a point. Lol...

I thought you were at least a HS graduate...

Originally Posted by islander033
Run what you brung. Bambi and Cory are both internally modified...I don't think Bambi has a chance other than racing through corners.

Right back at you mang. :blush:
Im all about rug what you brun! But we are talking 2 different things here:

Cory's and Bambi's run

And

What an all out NA 5.0 can do vs an all out NA 5g camaro.

Like I said before, Phil, bambi and I have proven how easy it is to run with or beet similarly modded bros.

Old 03-12-2017, 03:11 PM
7 Second Club

They are both "cam only"?

Cory's only advantage is gears, but he needs that because everyone knows coyotah makes no TQ. lol
Old 03-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Teching In

If you are gonna have an argument, at least have a point. Lol...

I thought you were at least a HS graduate...

Im all about rug what you brun! But we are talking 2 different things here:

Cory's and Bambi's run

And

What an all out NA 5.0 can do vs an all out NA 5g camaro.

Like I said before, Phil, bambi and I have proven how easy it is to run with or beet similarly modded bros.

I am a high school graduate. College debt is for losers.

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll