Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I'm in another argument

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm in another argument

This time it's on z06vette.com defending Fords.

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showt...286#post795286

(I'm Jay2002WS6 by the way)
Old 12-23-2004, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Golden rule: If you don't own a Ford, don't support a Ford. Especially don't go to a chev forum and do so, as you have know doubt found out.
Old 12-23-2004, 07:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ls1 1990 VN
Golden rule: If you don't own a Ford, don't support a Ford. Especially don't go to a chev forum and do so, as you have know doubt found out.

I don't support ignorance and stupid arguments. And "Ford needs a supercharger to keep up" is exactly that... a stupid, ignorant argument.
Old 12-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Staging Lane

what do the Z06 guys say about keeping up with Vipers, GT3s and beasts like some of those AMG's?

Seems like the same thing to me. I say, do what you gotta do, to get where you gotta be.
Old 12-23-2004, 07:48 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

hows that? So are you stereotyping all chevy drivers into ford haters or dislikers? because buddy i am a hardcore f-body supporter and only to a slightly lesser degree a mustang suppporter. thats why i have either tattooed on my freakin shoulders. camaro, firebird, and mustang are all LEGACY names.

just because the current iteration of a given model isnt the best or fastest or has the most mature driver group is no reason to expect people to automatically polarize and become bigots about one versus another. don't think for a second you speak for all of us by saying that a 'GOLDEN RULE' is not to support a ford unless you own one. THAT's ignorance. And your attitude is the kind that keeps drivers groups at odds withone another. why dont you think before you speak next time.

Old 12-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After spending the last few days reading around on here, I'm quickly finding out that there is a huge difference between what works on the internet and what works in real life. There is no sense wasting your time and energy defending yourself on there. Even with valid arguments, you stand no chance talking to guys that absolutely love their current Z06s. They are dead set in their ways, and you might as well let them be.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:02 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Velocity
I don't support ignorance and stupid arguments. And "Ford needs a supercharger to keep up" is exactly that... a stupid, ignorant argument.
well said! and that whole thing about ford's needing supercharger's is not true. and if anybody is dumb to think that is a jackass.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1998camaroz28
hows that? So are you stereotyping all chevy drivers into ford haters or dislikers? because buddy i am a hardcore f-body supporter and only to a slightly lesser degree a mustang suppporter. thats why i have either tattooed on my freakin shoulders. camaro, firebird, and mustang are all LEGACY names.

just because the current iteration of a given model isnt the best or fastest or has the most mature driver group is no reason to expect people to automatically polarize and become bigots about one versus another. don't think for a second you speak for all of us by saying that a 'GOLDEN RULE' is not to support a ford unless you own one. THAT's ignorance. And your attitude is the kind that keeps drivers groups at odds withone another. why dont you think before you speak next time.

Who said i was supporting either one or the other, read what i said before you flame me. Yea i could call you names etc too.But why bother. what i said was don't go to a chev forum and not expect **** to happen if your gonna support another brand, what was he complaining about.Did i personally give him **** about fords. NO. Think before you speak.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:17 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Calm down fellas. I'm surprised this thread is still open considering it has no value in this particular part of the forum. The arguments you are starting aren't helping matters much. Just leave the bench racing to me.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:19 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

your name is "LS1 1990 VN", and From your history of posts, you support Chevrolet. Therefore, if you were obeying your own so called golden rule then you ARE clearly supporting one versus the other. But again, only if you ARE obeying your own rule. whoops!

edit: also there was no name calling involved. so again, obey your own statement and read before posting. if you are inferring that I am name calling by saying you are ignorant, then you are incorrect, as ignorant is an adjective, not a noun.

sorry meentss, am done. I jsut get extremely annoyed when people feel the need to further divide chevy and ford.

Last edited by 1998camaroz28; 12-23-2004 at 08:25 PM.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
Calm down fellas. I'm surprised this thread is still open considering it has no value in this particular part of the forum. The arguments you are starting aren't helping matters much. Just leave the bench racing to me.
Yeah, but the Street Racing section is kinda "different" from the rest of the site. I don't think this thread would go well anywhere else.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1998camaroz28
your name is "LS1 1990 VN", and From your history of posts, you support Chevrolet. Therefore, if you were obeying your own so called golden rule then you ARE clearly supporting one versus the other. But again, only if you ARE obeying your own rule. whoops!

edit: also there was no name calling involved. so again, obey your own statement and read before posting. if you are inferring that I am name calling by saying you are ignorant, then you are incorrect, as ignorant is an adjective, not a noun.

sorry meentss, am done. I jsut get extremely annoyed when people feel the need to further divide chevy and ford.
gee mate you still don't get it, i wasn't dividing,the guys at corvette were, read mate read. all's well, it's xmas eve here, have a good one guys.
Old 12-23-2004, 09:12 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Yeah, but the Street Racing section is kinda "different" from the rest of the site. I don't think this thread would go well anywhere else.
I think we need a separate bench racing section for a lot of the posts I end up reading in here...what do ya say mods?
Old 12-23-2004, 09:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Who you callin different? So now this section is different you gotta be hatin on the section now? lol j/k
Good luck on pulling those guys over there back to the middle ground. Could take a while. I vote we dont call it a bench racing section though more like a trash talking/ bench racing that way we can put stuff like this in there.
Oh and merry Christmas to you too VN, you Aussies' have a good one down there.
Old 12-23-2004, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by King02SS
Who you callin different? So now this section is different you gotta be hatin on the section now? lol j/k
Good luck on pulling those guys over there back to the middle ground. Could take a while. I vote we dont call it a bench racing section though more like a trash talking/ bench racing that way we can put stuff like this in there.
Oh and merry Christmas to you too VN, you Aussies' have a good one down there.
kiwi, kiwi, Aussies are across the ditch.
Old 12-23-2004, 10:23 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

hey mann just wanted to apologize for gettin bent outta shape. holidays mean something other than that, ya know? anyways cheers mate. new zealand is such a beautiful place.
Old 12-23-2004, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Geez New Zealand my bad. I never was good at Geography.