Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me and a Stang GT

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 08:06 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me and a Stang GT

So I'm cruising through this city with 3lanes when i hit a light and i see this red Mustang GT probably a 1996??? the old body style... Shoot up behind me cutting some other guy off so he can get behind me in the middle lane. Well he starts throughing some revs and starts lunging towards the back of my car like he's all pissed off (probably at my licsence plate frame/ "I pimp slap mustangs"). Well i take off from the light just fast enough to slowly get ahead of the other SUV's to my left and right and that gave him some room to move up beside me. Well he comes up beside me and gives me the finger and laughs with his buddy and as soon as he downshifted to take off, I was ready. He goes to take off and by the time I get to the end of 2nd I probably had 4-5 cars on him. We both catch another light right after that and he's beside me again revving. So again, I raced him after looking for cops around the intersection. I let him get the jump b/c with this cold weather its really hard to go WOT in 1st and 2nd without busting loose. So i waited till about 40mph and I was probably right on his bumper when i desided to punch it and I started spinning but i stayed straight.. But as soon as i hooked up OMG! My car just jumped forward like crazy and by the time i got to the top of 3rd I had 7or8 cars on him. That guy was pissed!!! but what did he expect from an old GT???? vs an LS1. I'm not surpised i beat him just that he was such and angery guy and that he thought he could beat my ****?? WTF??
Old 01-23-2005, 08:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Funny. I like your car. Looks nice.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:47 PM
TECH Resident

THx man... I appreciate it!!
Old 01-24-2005, 04:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Vertigo
...My car just jumped forward like crazy and by the time i got to the top of 3rd I had 7or8 cars on him. That guy was pissed!!! but what did he expect from an old GT???? vs an LS1. I'm not surpised i beat him just that he was such and angery guy and that he thought he could beat my ****?? WTF??
Good job, he deserved it. LS1 fbody's have been out since 1998, so I wonder how a Mustang owner that races could be completely clueless all that time. Unfortunately there are quite a few out there like him .
Old 01-24-2005, 04:56 PM
TECH Addict

nice runs
Old 01-24-2005, 09:56 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
Funny. I like your car. Looks nice.
agreeeeeeed. sweet camaro man. LOVE those SS rims!
Old 01-25-2005, 10:41 AM
TECH Resident

THX man! Till next time.....man I can't wait till Spring!!