Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2001 SS vs. 911

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 SS vs. 911

With all this **** going around in threads started by OUTPLAYN and TuffEnuff, I thought I would post a simple yet thorough, conventional style kill story. Since I don't drive the camaro often during the winter, I will share with you an experience I had during the summer.

One friday afternoon, on my way to Toronto from montreal, on HWY 401 near Cornwall, Ontario, I see a dark red porsche 911 carrera 2. I believe 1999-2001, the model before the current 2004, the one with a 296hp 3.4 H6. I was in the left lane doing about 75 and he comes up behind me and sticks me good. I downshift to fourth and gun it. I got a quick jump and then he starts to pull me in slowly and stuck me again until 110 when I stopped. I knew I should have went to 3rd, but anyways. So I get into the right and wait until he lines up. He looks at me and he makes a hand jesture pointing to the horizon as if to see lets go. No race protocol whatsoever, he "steals the hit" sound familiar? and I'm already in third. He jumped a half-car and it I was not able to pull at all until 120 when I let off. We came up on traffic and after that, all we could get was a few gooses at the throttle, dead even each time. Eventually I gave in and he took off. Unless I am forgetting one, that may have been my first real street race in my camaro. Hope you enjoyed it...
Old 01-28-2005, 12:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kill.