Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

FREAKIN ICE / HIDEOUS Neon (not srt4)

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 12:15 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREAKIN ICE / HIDEOUS Neon (not srt4)

Man I was comin home last night from my G/F's parents, and this Neon (not SRT4) followed me ALL the way down Street road (prolly abot 6-8 miles). This guy's car was dark blue, with some kind of dual exhaust (sounded hideously fart canesque though, like he had a pep boys muffler and threw on some 1.5" pipes), had Huge orange "lightning" stripes on the sides of his car, giant faded white stickers on rear glass, a broken driver's side window, a giant (plate sized) non functioning tach on his dashboard, and was pounding some shitty metal band out his broken window SO loud. I Wanted to run him SOOOOOO bad and embarass his *** as he kept trying to cut me off, but I dared not with all the ice on the road. MAN I wanted to kick this guys ASSSSSSS so bad and I couldn't. I'm still irritated about that, especially after he cut me off after the guy in front of me turned and then gunned his **** off into the distance. Sometimes better judgement in icy conditions is SO hard to accept!!!!! maybe I'll see him again. This car was a true POS. anyway had to post my frustration! hehehe
Old 02-05-2005, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey man you made the right choice. No need to take a chance tearing up your ride for so B/S.
Old 02-05-2005, 11:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's not worth ruining your car just to embarass some POS Neon. Hell, even the gas wasted wouldn't be worth it.

Like Shaker said, you made the smart choice.