Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got my Ass handed to me..By a Honda!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 11:22 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Got my *** handed to me..By a Honda!

Hey guys as embarrasing as this may sound I am not embarrased at all. I was going down 85 last night recovering from a bad day at work and I felt like owning some ***. So I continue down 85 when all of a sudden this 65 color civic hatchback comes flying up behind me, and does the usual flyby. So im like sweet fresh *** to kill. We both take the same exit which is flat as hell and has 1 stop light and it is approxmatly 1/2 miles to the next light. So i stop at the light and he pulls up next to me. I am like this guy wants some from a dig. So I give him 3 honks and we go like hell. I am spinning at first then I get traction and pull so hard on his *** I swear he skipped 4th and went into reverse. So I pulled about a bus and half on him before the next light. We stop again and he is revin the hell out of it by now ready for a second run. Well I swear I see something moving in the backseat so I look carefully and what do I find. I see a carseat with a baby in it and im like omg this guy wants to race with his baby in the car. Light turns green and this mother ****** floors it grinding gears and everything and I just sit there completly amazed that someone would do this. I also have the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Well I am also feeling owned right about now so I floor the **** out it to catch up to him at the next light. I catch up to him put my car in park at the light and get out and run over to his car and start smashing the **** out of the hood os his car with my fist. He is scared shitless by now and a cop shows up. The cop arrests me for road rage. Then I proceed to tell him the story, about us racing and he was street racing with a baby in the back seat and when I noticed it i was trying to get him to stop before he killed both of them.
Well the cop wasn't hearing it so I told him I got it on tape and he could watch it. I played the tape back through my camcorder and the cop was steaming when he got done watching it. The cop took the cuffs off me and asked me to record my statement word for word. I told him no problem which I did and the cop arrested the honda bitch for reckless driving, Street racing, Child endangerment, and possesion of an illegal substance. The cop let me go home and told me to slow it down alot and thanked me for my statement. I drove home that night thankful that nobody got hurt and cursing myself for not realizing sooner that he had a baby in the back. That was a very scarry experience and I still can't beleive someone would do that, so lesson learned and remeber guys before that next race check for innocents in both cars. So who really got owned in this race hehe. By the way the guy is scheduled to answer against all chargers later this afternoon and I have to be present I will let you know how it turns out.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

****, man, that's beyond irresponsible...that's just stupid on his part. I probably would have done the same. Nice job.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Teching In

That guys a dumbass. Good call.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:35 PM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What a freakin tool.....that guy needs his *** handed to him
Old 02-11-2005, 12:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like a honda guy
Old 02-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Did you have someone taping for you? Or were you racing and taping at the same time?

post the video
Old 02-11-2005, 02:30 PM
TECH Regular

Wink

I had someone taping for me, I would post the video but it is in the possesion of Atlanta PD at the moment. I won't be getting it back as it is evidence in a federal case. (Child Endagerment) I will be sure to post the rest of the news on what happens to this guy when I get back.
Old 02-11-2005, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

That happenend to me and my buddy once this guy from town has a 79 camaro with dual carbs through the hood and skinnies and its primer black but from what we were told its a 15 second car so we owned a few times after that cause he acts like a ricer but one night he showed up and was like you guys think your badass pullem out but he had a 8 year old kid with em i hate ignerant,irresponsible people
BTLFEDSS
Old 02-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Teching In

A job well done 98 formula WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU BUDDY !!!!!!YOUR A GOOD MAN !!!!!
Old 02-11-2005, 05:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Freakin scary, he probably gets to vote. Hopefully his genes are the submissive ones.

Good Job Formula 98
Old 02-11-2005, 05:51 PM
TECH Regular

Talking

Okay guys I just got back from his hearing. The judge has ordered him to spend the time up until his trial in the Atlanta jail and his baby will be placed under the watchful eye of the DCFS. He is being brought up on charges of reckless driving, Child Endangerment, Speeding, Failure to obey all traffic laws, Possesion of illegal substance, Not wearing a SeatBelt, and Failure to properly secure child safety seat. That is 7 charges and from what I hear is anything over 5 charges is an immediate revocation of license as well as a minimum of 7 years in jail. Chances are this guy will serve at least 10-15 years. I have a much better feeling in my gut that I probably saved this kids life because apparently his dad didn't give a ****. Score one for the f-body owners and looking out for the young-uns. I get the feeling this guy will get to know some dudes in prison on a very personal level. Perhaps big bubba bear needs some company tonight. Me = 1 Bad Dude = Owned hard. I will keep you guys posted.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

WOW! That's one outrageous story man! Almost like a dream/movie/something ficticious (sp?). But yeah, you're definitely a damn good man for doing what you did. Who knows how many more street races it woulda taken that dipshit ricer to wreck and injure/kill his kid. That guy deserves to be in jail.

Old 02-11-2005, 07:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

OMG!

I'm having a hard time believing this!

You definitely did the right thing, But I don't think he deserves 10-15 years in prison though, I mean c'mon, thats his whole life pretty much, ricer or not. Not to mention he's that kids father, the time they spend together, thats worth something

I doubt he'll end up with that severe of a sentence, he deserves something more like: 1) his Honda crushed 2) five year loss of drivers license 3) 500 hours of community service 4) mandatory drug testing each week for five years. 5) and not to mention some serious parenting classes.

Don't get me wrong, this guy is a complete irresponsible dumbass, but 10 years seems like too much.

PS: kinda surprised that the cop let you off with no punishment though, i mean you were on video too, but hey, more power to ya!
Old 02-11-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by '02 WS/6
OMG!

I'm having a hard time believing this!

You definitely did the right thing, But I don't think he deserves 10-15 years in prison though, I mean c'mon, thats his whole life pretty much, ricer or not. Not to mention he's that kids father, the time they spend together, thats worth something

I doubt he'll end up with that severe of a sentence, he deserves something more like: 1) his Honda crushed 2) five year loss of drivers license 3) 500 hours of community service 4) mandatory drug testing each week for five years. 5) and not to mention some serious parenting classes.

Don't get me wrong, this guy is a complete irresponsible dumbass, but 10 years seems like too much.

PS: kinda surprised that the cop let you off with no punishment though, i mean you were on video too, but hey, more power to ya!
I agree. He deserves punishment but by no means multiple years in jail.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Tough Mudder

I keep waiting for you to say, "naw, heh heh heh, most of that didn't really happen. I was outrun by a honda with a kid in a carseat though."
Old 02-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Teching In

I got the same feeling in the pit of my stomach just reading your story. You have got to be kidding me! As a new dad, that really steams me!

I don't think I would have gotten out of my car, but I would have definitely done something about it. Good job man. That dirtbag deserves it.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

I say he deserves every bit he gets(and then some). There is no excuse for something like that.
Good job man.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:30 PM
On The Tree

hey what if the car did wreck and the child got hurt or even killed, the child didnt have a choice of being in the car,the driver took the responsibility of having the child in the car, and a bad choice of that, let the authorities takeover now, he did it to himself,
Old 02-11-2005, 10:30 PM
TECH Addict

Wow, way to do the right thing. I had something like this happen to me about a month ago. I was heading north on I-5 and I see this honda accord coming up fast behind me, switching lanes and just driving agressively. I saw that he was going to try to go to my right and cut me off, and I didn't want to let that happen, so I sped up just a little bit so he couldn't cut me off. Well this angers him and he switches over 2 lanes and tries to cut me off again, but his 1.8L wasn't really helping.. Anyways, later I am just cruising along, he comes up for a third time, revs it on the freeway, then he flips me off, rolls down the window and points to his little girl he has in the front seat like I was doing something wrong. He then proceeds to do the ricer flyby and continue to weave in and out of traffic.. Some people do not deserve to be parents, seriously.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

I can't believe you let him get the jump on you like that! Geez what were you thinking letting that kid distract you! j/k I'm honestly glad someone does something about that kind of behavior but the story does seem a little far fetched. Get that vid up if you still have a copy.