Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01SS VS 03 Cobra

Old 02-19-2005, 06:11 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 01SS VS 03 Cobra

Well heres how it went down early in the morning get off parkway to main road road is empty all of sudden a white cobra drives past me I immedatley try to catch up we hit a light.I honk and ask what yr it is he tells me its a 03 cobra and just dynoed it at 460 rwhp.I ask if he wants to run he turns me down he want budge light turns green I stay in the rpm's in second when I hear him get on it the blower is loud.So he is stomp on it he got a slight jump then I nailed it and proceeded to pull a couple feet ahead when the were cars in the two outside lanes I jumped in front of him.I definaley had pulled on him before we shut down.I ask him to pull over he does,he tells me he just got the car back from installing a eaton blower and upgraded injectors and tune a nd pully.He didn't want to run again so I want on my way.My car is full bolt-ons and heads and cam with 410's out back making 432 rwhp
Old 02-19-2005, 06:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice kill man!!!....hey ill admit that was a nice stang too...i cant hate on peeps cars when its respectable

Search this Thread