Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

One hell of a night for ricers...(champaign/urbana area)

Old 03-05-2005, 02:37 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One hell of a night for ricers...(champaign/urbana area)

Well I know a few of you are from the Champaign/Urbana area, and thought this would appeal to you(or anyone for that matter). Anways, I was just out on a cruise in my 91 z28 camaro, and I decided to stop into Best Buy to check out some subwoofers. As I turn onto the street to get into Best Buy, and I hear a fart can SCREAMING. The son of a bitch goes flying by me in the turn lane, whips it into the Best Buy parking lot, bottoms out and all, then farts himself all the way to a parking spot, way out in the boonies. So here I am, pissed off because I just got sneak-attacked by a ricer, so I decide to go park right next to him. I turn off my car and get out and his car was still running and I could all of their little punk asses laughing at me, and I was thinking it's not worth it man, so I walk towards the entrance to Best Buy. All of the sudden they start revving up their fartcan, and say "Hey *****, you think you're camaro stands a chance?" I say "Well, hell yeah it stands a chance, I'd whip ur ***..." So the ricer says lets go right now, and I say "Ok, where?" then the ************ takes off, burns out, floors it by me nearly taking me out, and leaves. I was standing there in disbelief, like "what the HELL just happened???" So I go into Best Buy, get my ****, leave the parking lot, and there they are sitting at the stop light. I was thinking "Hell yes, I get to get the best of them here," and they ******* whip on their turn signal and floor it. ******* ricers need to go to hell

THEN, in the same night i'm cruising around on Prospect(neone from this area knows it has some pretty narrow lanes) and all of the sudden this Mitsubishi Lancer(stock GREY with a fart can and retarded decal on the side, along with low pros and chrome rims), at first I didn't really think anything of it besides, damn that car is gay. Little did I know he was setting me up for a ricer sneak-attack. I'm in the right lane, they are in the left, and behold theres a piece of **** van in front of me and the ******* ricer gives me a cocky *** wave and guns it, THEN turns left like a maniac, because he knows he doesn't stand a chance. Goddamn ricers live by the

I cannot WAIT to get back at these ricers, thats why I need a counter-part when i'm out rice hunting, that way they can't double-team rice me.

other notes: the first ricer was a grey Hyundai Tiburon, with dual fart cans.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:59 AM
On The Tree

are you talking about urbana ohio? i live by the dayton mall so i feel your pain. there is like 20 ricers to ever 2 v8s. when i had my v6 i used to screw with them. they always thought i had a v8 lol. when i get the T/A back from the shop.. they will feel my wrath. everything around here is eclipses,lancers,tibbys,integras,civics and some riced out v6 mustangs. theres a few i wont **** with though.. a couple of evos and a 240sx with a SR20DET swap. other than that im always hunting them little bastards down. if youre ever going to be in the area hit me up on with an email. we can hunt for hours out here.lol
Old 03-05-2005, 05:57 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

ugh yuck, a ******* tiburon. I feel your pain bro. those kids are ******** man, I dont understand why people do that. I seriously dont. It's not even like they got something to prove and are being all "hey lets go race" about it. Those kids are just ****** obnoxious with no intention nor capability of racing.
Old 03-05-2005, 03:32 PM
NKAWTG...N

Champaign/Urbana, Illinois VanbibberLt1. It's central Illinois area. Right at the University of Illinois (UIUC). Kyle, next time your out hunting around let me know. I'll take shotgun for ya since I don't have my car down here
Old 03-05-2005, 03:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

That's what I like about living in the south...the ratio from V-8 to ricer is closer to 1:1. And the ones around here don't **** with you, they must have been schooled before.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:00 AM
12 Second Club

Ricers only **** with me when they can make a quick turn-off, or i'm blocked in by a van, bus, or one of their ricer buddies.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I graduated from U of I this past summr of 2k4. I use to drive an LT1. The first thing I did as soon as I got home, Chicago, was buy a car. Not just any car. A mint 2k2 WS6 with 16k miles. Those damn ricers dont have the guts to line up now.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02transhawk
That's what I like about living in the south...the ratio from V-8 to ricer is closer to 1:1. And the ones around here don't **** with you, they must have been schooled before.
Amen man. Whenever i go home, I love to acually see Fbod's rollin around. not like out here in kansas.
I live in cleveland, TN. close to chatt. it's not bad =)
Old 03-06-2005, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MetallicBluews6
I graduated from U of I this past summr of 2k4. I use to drive an LT1. The first thing I did as soon as I got home, Chicago, was buy a car. Not just any car. A mint 2k2 WS6 with 16k miles. Those damn ricers dont have the guts to line up now.
Did they mess with your LT1?
Old 03-06-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Resident

Why don't you follow them and scare the **** outta them? That's what I would do.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

uhh i think ricers are like that they like cat and mouse follow me games. I think its gay but thats what happens every time. next time follow one and then pass it while giving him the finger.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:10 AM
12 Second Club

They will get there's

Search this Thread