Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 for 1 deal...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 10:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2 for 1 deal...

....new RX8 and a newer Lightning

Was at a light on Rt. 1 in Philly minding my business. It was a nice night out so I figured I'd go for a little cruise. A new RX8 pulls up..a little thugged out POS was looking at me all hard at his window. I just laughed and shook my head. He starts revving...so I figured what the hell....I really don't like street racing but no one was out on the road. I load the rear...getting ready for the light and in the third lane(far right) a new lightning pulls up...sweet...adds some more excitement.

Light turns...she hooked pretty damn well for having my oh so favorite tires on them....instantly put 2 car lengths on the RX8. The Lightning was holding his own but wasn't gaining...I had about a car length on him(though I'm not sure...was trying to pay attention to the road lol).

Shut her down at 100...and of course the RX8 does the good 'ol ricer flyby Caught him at the light and he was saying that if he had more road he would've flew by me even worse. I just laughed and say I trap at around 103 in the 1/4...I shut her down at 100...that was basically running at the track you *****...get some mods before you try hanging with some REAL cars. He got all pissed off

The Lightning guy gave a thumbs up. I left the RX8 and the Lightning run at the next light...I proved myself....so I watched the truck wipe the road with the Mazda

God I need Atco Raceway to open back up...
Old 03-12-2005, 11:44 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

waitin for atco too. still have yet to see you round man haha nice job with the RX8, I love blasting those suckers into last week. and thats the further beauty of living round NE Philly, the constant supply of thug wannabe's just lining up to get beat down.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Diolar Magnum
waitin for atco too. still have yet to see you round man haha nice job with the RX8, I love blasting those suckers into last week. and thats the further beauty of living round NE Philly, the constant supply of thug wannabe's just lining up to get beat down.
The rx8 i a very nice car for the track. Not the strip. It' idiots like the thug that give that car a bad name. Good kill on proving him wrong. The 8 is extremely well on the track. The Lightning is a sweet ride aswell. I think next year sometime the 8 will be supercharged. I just don't understand why idiot kids try and race a car they know they can't beat
Old 03-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Staging Lane

yea the mazdasped version gonna be crazy. Handling is great in those cars 50/50 weight distribution.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:53 AM
TECH Regular

Too bad they're so small. I can't fit in one. I agree, nice handling cars and they sure need more power.