Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

EVO and 05 stang GT vs WS-6

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 09:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Red face EVO and 05 stang GT vs WS-6

i was goin to grapevine lake with my GF around 4pm... and i see this EVO and 300Z passing through the cars. so i catch up to EVO and motioned him to go..but he just gave me a thumbs up and SAID NO~~! so then i just pass them and exited and just chillin goin 60mph and all of the sudden EVO does a rice fly by and so i hit it right after it and I started to reeling him in...but evo hits teh brakes..so i guess i lost... to evo...

coming back from the lake around 9pm..got on 121 south and i spoted the Dark Gray GT with body kit and exhaust... he was weaving through the traffic with him and his wife and kid in the car...so i catch up to them and honked...1..2...3... and i put it in 3rd goin 65mph and gave him the jump..i started to catch up around 85mph and passed him...putting 2-3 cars on him...

it was FUN night after all..and my GF is hella PISSED..guess no #*Ss@ tonight
Old 03-20-2005, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TX_SS
i was goin to grapevine lake with my GF around 4pm... and i see this EVO and 300Z passing through the cars. so i catch up to EVO and motioned him to go..but he just gave me a thumbs up and SAID NO~~! so then i just pass them and exited and just chillin goin 60mph and all of the sudden EVO does a rice fly by and so i hit it right after it and I started to reeling him in...but evo hits teh brakes..so i guess i lost... to evo...

coming back from the lake around 9pm..got on 121 south and i spoted the Dark Gray GT with body kit and exhaust... he was weaving through the traffic with him and his wife and kid in the car...so i catch up to them and honked...1..2...3... and i put it in 3rd goin 65mph and gave him the jump..i started to catch up around 85mph and passed him...putting 2-3 cars on him...

it was FUN night after all..and my GF is hella PISSED..guess no #*Ss@ tonight
i hate that ****.....(evo thing) i just try my best not to get heated over **** like that but nice kill on the stang
it was FUN night after all..and my GF is hella PISSED..guess no #*Ss@ tonight [/QUOTE] i feel u on that one buddy
Old 03-21-2005, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hmmm, another guy who feels it necessary to race with his kid in the car... I will never understand that one.

So why was your girlfriend pissed, because you raced, or because you lost to the ricer?