Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ok iam f##k#d

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ok iam f##k#d

So i was racing this one kid the other day we whent for 2 runs, then all of a suden in the second one i see him slam the brakes and turn off into a shoping center so i was like wtf chicken. Little did i know that there was a cop comign up behind us so i stoped at the next light and he comes up behind me nice and quayet then bam on go the lights so iam like crap i am screwed. Well so he pulls me over and he had me sitting there for like a half hour, well him and his partner that got there a little latter. So the whole time iam there pissing my pants thinking thats it iam going to jail well i told the officer a story, wich was partly true and at the end he let me go with a speeding ticket for a very large amount somewhere over $300 after it's all said and done damn damn damn thats it iam done racing iam taking it easy for now. On a side note i did rape the kids *** in the first run then the second run he came up behind me doing the clasic ricer fly by, either that or he saw the cop and just took off i don't know. Well anyway so i see him coming i step on it in third gear he pulled on me then i shifted to fourth and damn i barked the tires at like 80 miles and hour, it was only a quick chirp but still pretty cool so i was starting to reel him in when he slamed the brakes and turned off.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:44 AM
On The Tree

Good call on laying low.
Do you have to attend driving school? he must have thrown the book at you for a fine that high. could have been worse tho.
good kill tho.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mimic42100
Good call on laying low.
Do you have to attend driving school? he must have thrown the book at you for a fine that high. could have been worse tho.
good kill tho.
yea i know he could have taken me to jail iam glad to have gotten off, yea i gotta go to driving school. The funny thing is that he din't even get me on radar he told me that he was chasing me and he passed me at a certain speed good thing they all drive crowns or he would have passed me a lot higher. lol

yea the kill was good, and iam specially proud of braking the tires in fourth, to bad it was in and intersection right in front of his partner damn lol.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats not even that bad try getting pulled over for CVC 23109(a) Speed Contest, I had to pay 2500 in fines and got my liscence restricted to and from work for 4 months and i have to file a sr-22.

Take it form me Learn your lesson stop racing on the street.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Juiced
thats not even that bad try getting pulled over for CVC 23109(a) Speed Contest, I had to pay 2500 in fines and got my liscence restricted to and from work for 4 months and i have to file a sr-22.

Take it form me Learn your lesson stop racing on the street.
trust me i did
Old 03-21-2005, 06:56 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that's crazy ... just curious, what story did you tell him?
Old 03-21-2005, 07:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by zamboxl
So i was racing this one kid the other day we whent for 2 runs, then all of a suden in the second one i see him slam the brakes and turn off into a shoping center so i was like wtf chicken. Little did i know that there was a cop comign up behind us so i stoped at the next light and he comes up behind me nice and quayet then bam on go the lights so iam like crap i am screwed. Well so he pulls me over and he had me sitting there for like a half hour, well him and his partner that got there a little latter. So the whole time iam there pissing my pants thinking thats it iam going to jail well i told the officer a story, wich was partly true and at the end he let me go with a speeding ticket for a very large amount somewhere over $300 after it's all said and done damn damn damn thats it iam done racing iam taking it easy for now. On a side note i did rape the kids *** in the first run then the second run he came up behind me doing the clasic ricer fly by, either that or he saw the cop and just took off i don't know. Well anyway so i see him coming i step on it in third gear he pulled on me then i shifted to fourth and damn i barked the tires at like 80 miles and hour, it was only a quick chirp but still pretty cool so i was starting to reel him in when he slamed the brakes and turned off.

u are one lucky **** lol
Old 03-21-2005, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cool story, but yet another person who makes my head hurt when I try to read it.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Launching!

I havent had a legitimate street race in over two months now....I think I get a 60 day chip or something.....???

My friend with a SRT4 just got nabbed in Oct out in Ontario Ca....'bout the same trip as Juiced said.... BUT, he got one MORE speeding (85 in 45) ticket a month after that testing out his greddy profec....that one's going to be 428.00 on top of the 2800.00 he already paid...I cant believe I'm going to say this but I agree it aint worth it....will I stop forever?? Hmmmm, better just take it one day at a time......
Old 03-21-2005, 08:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 01black
I havent had a legitimate street race in over two months now....I think I get a 60 day chip or something.....???

My friend with a SRT4 just got nabbed in Oct out in Ontario Ca....'bout the same trip as Juiced said.... BUT, he got one MORE speeding (85 in 45) ticket a month after that testing out his greddy profec....that one's going to be 428.00 on top of the 2800.00 he already paid...I cant believe I'm going to say this but I agree it aint worth it....will I stop forever?? Hmmmm, better just take it one day at a time......
lol yea one day at a time, one day at a time.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Slow Vette
u are one lucky **** lol
yes even dough iam paying out the rear end in fines lol, atleast iam not in jail thank god, now i just gotta get the urine and crap smell out of my car
Old 03-21-2005, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
that's crazy ... just curious, what story did you tell him?
i wrather not get into details just incase a local hapens to come around this thread and the wrong plp get this info.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by EightBallWS6
Cool story, but yet another person who makes my head hurt when I try to read it.
lol sorry would you like an advil for that.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:41 PM
TECH Addict

sorry and that sucks....but you shifted into 4th at 80mph? i go into 4th more like 100, at 80 you still have a **** load of power to be seen (shift at 100 if racing, of which i TRY to keep it at the track, not everyday)....
Old 03-22-2005, 07:00 AM
On The Tree

turn off into a shoping center

Why were you racing near shopping centers??/
Maybe I'm mistaken about the exact circumstance, but I wouldn't race near any of those. Consider yourself VERY lucky you only got that ticket. Normally, cops are very serious about street racing down here in sofla since there have been a rash of deaths somewhat recently.
Glad though you are taking it easy now, and learned something.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Regular

Never in town from light to light guys, that's what I say anyway. If they wanna run me they know where to find me on Friday and Saturday night. Then we go to one of the roads. If they can't wait or are passing through, I'll get them to follow me out to a couple of other roads to play on. All else fails, a quick line 'em up on the interstate will work since we have three lanes and real light traffic at times. I live out towards the country which makes it a bit easier.
Old 03-22-2005, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

ok first off all to those saying that rasing in city street is a nono i just want to say this was on a 6 lane street leading into and away from a major highway the first mile or so of the street is desolate we shut it down right after crossing the light wich is where the shoping senter was he truned off i slowed down. This was at like 3:00 am so there wasn't a soul in sight well latter on i saw another car at the next light but thats it.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Staging Lane

300 bucks while steep isn't much. Go to B.C, 20 over is $276, 30 over is well into the 300's and that's not the worst part. You have to pay off your points each year inorder to re-register.....exponentially for every 3. Not uncommon to have like 5-8 grand in points...but your insurance doesn't go up until you really screw up.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:13 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by zamboxl
ok first off all to those saying that rasing in city street is a nono i just want to say this was on a 6 lane street leading into and away from a major highway the first mile or so of the street is desolate we shut it down right after crossing the light wich is where the shoping senter was he truned off i slowed down. This was at like 3:00 am so there wasn't a soul in sight well latter on i saw another car at the next light but thats it.

That's a bit different. It could've been worse so pay up and go on down the raod.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Launching!

Did the other guy get away??