Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Guy chases down wrong car

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 10:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Guy runs down wrong car

Sunday I was rolling down the road and coming the other way is a ls1 Z with a ramair hood. So as he goes by I toss him a rev and needless to say he slams on the brakes and whips the *** end out to come chase me down. My buddy and I were just laughing as I opened the bottle. He gets next to me and drops it a gear (M6) and I just stap it. I let off and let him catch up. He rolls his window down and he says ( **** that Im not running you, I have heard of your car). He had his girl in the car and it was funny they way he whipped his **** around after I tossed a rev at him. I know he was thinking he was going to smack down on me. He ended up getting his ego smacked down. I eneded up pulling into a parking lot and talking to him and all he has is a lid, hood and cat back but he kept telling me how fast his car is This clown has nooooo idea of the whats around here.

Last edited by Justin99TA; 03-23-2005 at 09:38 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-22-2005, 11:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Justin99TA
Sunday I was rolling down the road and coming the other way is a ls1 Z with a ramair hood. So as he goes by I toss him a rev and needless to say he slams on the brakes and whips the *** end out to come chase me down. My buddy and I were just laughing as I opened the bottle. He gets next to me and drops it a gear (M6) and I just stap it. I let off and let him catch up. He rolls his window down and he says ( **** that Im not running you, I have heard of your car). He had his girl in the car and it was funny they way he whipped his **** around after I tossed a rev at him. I know he was thinking he was going to smack down on me. He ended up getting his ego smacked down. I eneded up pulling into a parking lot and talking to him and all he has is a lid, hood and cat back but he kept telling me how fast his car is This clown has nooooo idea of the whats around here.
Funny stuff man. Some people think cause they drive a F-body, they think all the rest are stock and beatable. Im sure that was a good feeling, u know he had no chance and all you were thinking was "poor child"

JT
Old 03-23-2005, 06:57 AM
12 Second Club

Thats funny
Old 03-23-2005, 09:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

I got a kick out of it. There are lots of modded f-bodys around here. He said he lives 20 miles away and has not been out here much since he got the car. He has noooooooo idea what lurks in these parts
Old 03-23-2005, 10:25 AM
Launching!

Where in IN roughly? I go out there every now and again looking for races. I see nothing but 16sec imports and 12sec muscle cars/trucks that talk ALL the **** in the world, but when $$$ for races comes outa my mouth. They dont do ****, but talk more ****, and none the less never set up a race. Valpo/portage area.