Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

4 lane race on Westheimer

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 4 lane race on Westheimer

I was on Westheimer last night and usually we just cruise because there is usually a lot of cops out there. Any ways we get to a light and there we are a dark blue WS6 a Pewter Camaro SS and a dark Blue Toyota Supra and me. So the guy in the Supra doesn’t really want to race Him and his buddy say that his second gear is shot he was on my left. And I was in the far right lane so I hear the other guys in the camaro SS and the WS6 going hard on the accelerators. So I get ready to on the light all of us take off. The WS6 pulls on all of us and I take up right behind him by the time we get to the next red light it was the WS6 in front by about 2 cars and then me ahead of the SS by about a car and the Supra takes up the last spot. So we hit the next light and we go again same thing I don’t know what that WS6 had in it but he would always pull right as we took off and stay ahead of us about 2 car lengths. It was the best race I have ever been in. Then later I race an old man and his son in an old Corvette. I say old because the guy was at least in his 60s no disrespect to any older guys out there. This was no Competition it was like a 95 or something I left him behind like a bus length every time we stopped and he said it was something to do with the distributor so we went again same thing happened though I still gave him a thumbs up. You never know I might be out there when I’m 60. Then I raced a little porshe that wasn’t even fun I just slaughtered him but the guy was cool about it and gave me thumbs up so I gave it back. This was my best Saturday night yet.
Old 04-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Launching!

HOLY Fast & the Furious Batman!!!

all jokes aside, im sure it was fun as all hell!!!
Old 04-03-2005, 08:54 PM
TTT
Teching In

Any mods on the other cars?
Old 04-03-2005, 09:33 PM
On The Tree

Awesome!!! Reminds me of my old racing days when I used to take out my mom's cavy and play with the rest of the sport compact crowd.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:48 AM
On The Tree

I dont know if there were any mods on the other ones after we caught a glimpse of a cop we all took off differnet ways so I didnt get to talk to any. I know that WS6 had to have something on it he would launch so fast. Probably a gear or something.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:58 AM
Teching In

What time was this at beacuse I went out there around 1 but I didn't see much action.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:54 PM
TECH Addict

Dammit. Next time, let me know when you all are going to race on Westheimer. Haha.
Old 04-05-2005, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

It was around 10 or 11 not sure we were sitting in the parking lot until the cops came and then everyone flew off and thats when it happened. Im going to that 1/8th of a mile track on friday off of the beltway.