Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got arrested

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Got arrested

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pushtheextreme:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've had about 35 tickets the last time I checked. None of them ever made it to my records.... Most tickets cost me between $80-$100</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you could safely say you've spent about $3,500 just getting those tickets off your record?
Dang. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's probably exaggerating slightly, but he hit the nail on the head. Get a good Attorney peeps!! And don't EVER show up in court if you don't have to and your Atty can be there alone. The whole thing turns into a lecture.

Start this when you have Zero pts and it's easiest for your Atty to win every time.

Quick Reply: Got arrested