Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lightning vs 99 SS short race

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 05:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lightning vs 99 SS short race

It had stuff done to it but I didn't get to talk to him. I could see that it was newer with rims, gauges and exhaust. I pulled up along side goin about 60 and he wouldn't let me get next to him. He started to speed up then he hit it and got alittle jumped b/c he floored it first. I ran 2nd gear out pulling about a fender, a he just did want to run side by side. I gave him the I win brake light double tap. It was a very close race but it looked like I was gonna slowly pass him. Man this is like the third time that someone whats to race but won't race fair. Must be sarced....................
Eric
Old 04-13-2005, 09:37 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

It's a FORD thing. I get it all the time in Ft. Lauderdale. The last was an 03 Cobra and a Lightning with 10 people with them and I just stopped to get gas and everyone was egging me on. Fine. The Litining was faster than the Slowbra(exhaust only??) they said the Litining was 500hp blahblahblah. Why tell me, just race. I went off THIER jump and pulled from both! Lightining was faster too. Would love to hear that conversation when they both went back. Never act like you have the fastest car! You dont! Ever. Good run!
Old 04-13-2005, 09:39 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Not to mention, I was in the middle on a 3 lane highway. I still cant ******* hear right fromthat stupid blower whine!