Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 Kills on Sunday

Old 02-24-2003, 10:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Kills on Sunday

The first was a sweet brand new Accura NSX. The guy said he was getting a supercharger for it, something about 420hp at the motor. Well he did not have it on yet cause it was not even close. We both hit it on green from a light. My tires chirped upto around 65 mph but they were gripping while spinning. I had him by 2 to 2.5 cars to sixty and he gave up. We are going to race again once he gets his supercharger on.

I thought the SL500 was sorta fast until I raced one from a 60 roll. A older man and his wife were pacing me then he floored it. He got 1/2 car jump and I went by him like he dropped a achor. I wish it was the AMG version may have been closer. By 100 he was at least 5 cars back. They pull up beside me at a stop sign just smiling.

First time I got out in a while, damn winter. Fun day cant wait till it warms up alittle!
Old 02-24-2003, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

Default Re: 2 Kills on Sunday

I already have the 3,42s installed. I will update my sig.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:55 AM
Teching In

nice race man .. yehhhh go for 3.42 and tell us a bout the gains
Old 02-26-2003, 02:09 AM
TECH Resident

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cscollis:
<strong> I wish it was the AMG version may have been closer. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you are referring to the SL55 AMG, you better watch it.....your wish may become a nightmare......493hp is nothing to sneeze at. Be careful out there.

Search this Thread